The Mourinho Thread

The Blues boss is pleased with our start but feels there is plenty of room for improvement
‘I know we need to work and improve, especially the intensity of our game. I want it to be higher defensively and with our ball circulation.

‘At the same time I know pre-season wasn’t the perfect pre-season and we need to go step by step. Some players, like Ivanovic, are at the top of their form, but others are up and down. It’s early in the season though and we have our third game next week.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2733673/Jose-Mourinho-calls-NFL-style-timeouts-Premier-League-matches-discuss-tactics-Chelsea-players.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=chelsea+fc+transfer+speculations

But Mourinho admitted that he wanted to speak with John Terry and Co just 10 minutes into the second period in order to rectify his side's substandard performance.

Even he admits that tactically the entire team was weak. The second half performance wasn't a lucky streak.

100% bullshit when he talked about Torres.

I think he still don't know who to loan between Salah and Van Ginkel (seems the only two options for me).

If Torres goes were just sign another striker and not register Schwarzer. We can draft him in for an emergency if two of our registered keeper's get injured anyway, so no real point registering him if Cech stays.

Mourinho'll most probably still criticise the players for the 3 goals conceded. Which is just the attitude u need at top clubs.

Well I was saying pre match that our defense is shaky.

This is just a sign of how shaky it can be at times.

While entertainment I still prefer a very tactical discipline display then being all over the map.

This game had shown why Mou wanted Benatia. But we have 6 month to assess our current cbs and maybe make an addition in January. defenders usually have not that high expecations on them hence have more time to click than e.g. strikers. That is also probably why Mou has left luis out of the squad for the first 2 games.

I trust JOse to make the right choice with few quality Cbs available

We should cherish this game, likely the last time we score over 5 goals for a long time to come now. Next time we go 2-0 up expect us to be a lot more laid back like at Burnley 2nd half. Having said that, what a great game it was.

Either way it is clear now, title or it will be a disappointing season. WE CAN DO IT! KTBFFH

I was saying it at the start of the season that Jose has just assembled the strongest Chelsea team ever, yes stronger than 2005 and so far I've seen nothing to change my mind concerning that. Great times ahead!

I was saying it at the start of the season that Jose has just assembled the strongest Chelsea team ever, yes stronger than 2005 and so far I've seen nothing to change my mind concerning that. Great times ahead!

No, Terry and Ricardo was beast, as well Cole, Lampard and Drogba.

That team was better then this one.

Jose: 'My team made defensive mistakes but the quality of our football was fantastic. Every time we had the ball we were dangerous.'#CFC

Jose Mourinho on the win: 'Nobody expects 9 goals in a PL game, but Everton played to win and score and so did we.' #CFC

We should cherish this game, likely the last time we score over 5 goals for a long time to come now. Next time we go 2-0 up expect us to be a lot more laid back like at Burnley 2nd half. Having said that, what a great game it was.

Either way it is clear now, title or it will be a disappointing season. WE CAN DO IT! KTBFFH

We scored 6 not too long before this game as well... Have you forgotten Arsenal?