The Mourinho Thread

So does anyone still think we need to employ an attacking coach?

People will still say he's a park the bus coach cause we might be a bit more conservative when playing big sides like Bayern, real and such.

But who cares I'm going to enjoy this season and we will win the pl hands down.

People will still say he's a park the bus coach cause we might be a bit more conservative when playing big sides like Bayern, real and such.

But who cares I'm going to enjoy this season and we will win the pl hands down.

Just hope he doesn't do it against the likes of Spurs, Arsenal, MU though. We should be attacking them now with our much better squad, City and Pool maybe that approach is acceptable.

The overcoat of yesterday was just a fantastic way to show that the "arrogant and ruthless" Mourinho is back, and Chelsea with it.

How he feels about the team correlates with his dress code, so it's all good atm in that regard.

He looked genuinely gutted about Costa's card, you can tell he's addressed some of the disciplinary issues Costa had in spain. Referencing the fact he came out with the right attitude etc, yet.. was let down by the referees themselfs.

How he feels about the team correlates with his dress code, so it's all good atm in that regard.

He looked genuinely gutted about Costa's card, you can tell he's addressed some of the disciplinary issues Costa had in spain. Referencing the fact he came out with the right attitude etc, yet.. was let down by the referees themselfs.

Real Madrid's second season under Mourinho is a bit of an exception, he knew he'll win the league, won it, but still didnt dress that well during the season.

That's a remarkable insight there. So you can tell from what he wears how he feels about the team?

So when he's wearing a tracksuit like this, is he not feeling good about his team?

hqdefault.jpg

That's a remarkable insight there. So you can tell from what he wears how he feels about the team?

So when he's wearing a tracksuit like this, is he not feeling good about his team?

We've already had this discussion, in which it was covered extensively, as well as the anomalies.

He actually changed what he was wearing in that moment because they poured champagne all over his suit. You can't walk around in a wet suit.UBWYhEL.jpg

We've already had this discussion, in which it was covered extensively, as well as the anomalies.

He actually changed what he was wearing in that moment because they poured champagne all over his suit. You can't walk around in a wet suit.UBWYhEL.jpg

I honestly think you pay far too much attention to superficial things like that. There are also sponsorship considerations to bear in mind, but mostly it's a comfort thing. Sometimes men like to wear a suit, sometimes you just fancy dressing down a bit.

It's cute that you read so much into it but the cod-psychology is fairly laughable.

I honestly think you pay far too much attention to superficial things like that. There are also sponsorship considerations to bear in mind, but mostly it's a comfort thing. Sometimes men like to wear a suit, sometimes you just fancy dressing down a bit.

It's cute that you read so much into it but the cod-psychology is fairly laughable.

Both of you may be very right, we'll never know, we are not psychologist, but if some of you meet José, you should ask him.

In my opinion age is also a factor, it is well know that Mourinho was always "the classy manager"; the model and the manager in the same time, if you think clothing isnt part of the charisma he needs on the pitch, I think you should reconsider that.At this time, he does not need any more floodlights on him, he already is labellized as the greatest manager of the past decade, so for now on he only focus on the coaching.

At this point its all we can hope for. Stifle him until he can't take it anymore... I don't think he has enough fight in him to care though, the last time things were going in that direction he got RDM fired.

That was two years ago when there was still a glimpse of hope that he might yet come good. A lot has happened since then.

:getin:

To humiliate him and make him feel like shit, yes, I agree. But if he thinks Torres will put in a transfer request just because he can't get enough playing time, he is wrong. It won't happen, the guy is such a pussy and a coward, he doesn't have the balls to do this.

He'll prefer to stay at the club for two more years, earn another undeserved €21m and then leave on a free. He is a fraud and he is not man enough to leave now because he knows he is dog shite and he'll embarass himself wherever he will go.

That was two years ago when there was still a glimpse of hope that he might yet come good. A lot has happened since then.

Agreed. I think we should make Brana 3rd choice... That is about the only thing I see that will piss him off enough to say he's had enough.