The Mourinho Thread

United wasn't strong. It was arsenal.

Ranieri bought a core of players that mourinho used to get the best out of them.

So if you use that same analogy then Ranieri made it easier for mourinho in building a base......

Likewise at Inter there was no real competition other then Inter.

Your view lacks seems to me.

I put bothm of them at the same level, Arsenal a bit above.

So we forget who Jose bought then?

Sorry, that's not the same analogy I made.

No competition in Europe either?

I feel the same about yours.

I put bothm of them at the same level, Arsenal a bit above.

So we forget who Jose bought then?

Sorry, that's not the same analogy I made.

No competition in Europe either?

I feel the same about yours.

You don't make sense bro.

Because at one you contradict yourself.

You said that Carlo has it easy because Mourinho made it easier for him. But then you said that it doesn't apply the same for when he took over at Chelsea or Inter.

So I want to know in what way did he made it easier? Building a good team right?

Well din't Mancini did that as well for inter?

Didn't Raniere did the same for Chelsea?

Or because of Barcelona competitiveness?

Well that was bound to happen. No team can stay top for many years. Have you ever seen a team stay top for a period longer then 5 years?

Or a decade?

It's not the same.

What you are doing is saying the same bullshit that the scousers feed us, that Benitez did a good job and made it easier for Mourinho coming back. A crock of shit!

Untouchable? Didn't he fail miserably at Real Madrid? This season hasn't been as great as you claim it is. A club that spends a huge amount of cash each summer is bound to have improvement eventually. Just like in 12/13 we did better than 11/12 in the league, this season we're doing better than 12/13 in the League. There's BOUND to be improvement. If you want to see real improvement look what Rodgers has done. This is a club that was 7th last year and has ended up top of the table. A team that hasn't seen Champions League football for ages. That's improvement! Moreover, he's done it by spending half the money Chelsea and City have this season in the transfer market. Not just has he improved the team but they are winning AND playing good football.

Then you might disagree with that by saying we have sold many players too but even after you deduct Transfer Revenues from players bought, they are still half of us and almost 4 times less than City. A striker will convert chances but there are so many games such as Swansea where against 10 MEN we struggled to create decent chances. A game where so many people here were so confidently saying we'd thrash Swansea.

fail miserably? u mean he won a trophy for them after 3 trophyless years. except for 2012-13, his first 2 years were very good with a copa del ray and a la liga. add 3 semis to it and it is not a miserable failutre. LOL.

we struggled to create chances against swansea? we struggled to create decent chances? did u see the match? we should have ended winning it 5/6-0. so u took pool as an example, now lets take city and unites or arsenal. u cant take one team that is having a mind-blowing season to say that our season is not a success. u can look at barca too for that. there is not BOUND to be improvement. that is just bullshit and makes no sense. how is improvement a given. how is it guaranteed. is this a joke??? we are in the semifinal of CL, we are 4 wins in the league away from PL, and cant believe that JOSE is being doubted at. just LOL. not worth it.

fail miserably? u mean he won a trophy for them after 3 trophyless years. except for 2012-13, his first 2 years were very good with a copa del ray and a la liga. add 3 semis to it and it is not a miserable failutre. LOL.

we struggled to create chances against swansea? we struggled to create decent chances? did u see the match? we should have ended winning it 5/6-0. so u took pool as an example, now lets take city and unites or arsenal. u cant take one team that is having a mind-blowing season to say that our season is not a success. u can look at barca too for that. there is not BOUND to be improvement. that is just bullshit and makes no sense. how is improvement a given. how is it guaranteed. is this a joke??? we are in the semifinal of CL, we are 4 wins in the league away from PL, and cant believe that JOSE is being doubted at. just LOL. not worth it.

Since I'm watching the match mate I can't give a longer answer but I didn't 'doubt' Mourinho as you're saying. I am just saying our so called success has been overhyped by some people.

His stubbornness and arrogance was a major part of our downfall today and now the league is gone. How he can possibly justify his decision to bench Cech and not even include Ashley Cole in the squad today, I will never know. He better have a good explanation as to why he made those decisions because they've directly/indirectly cost us two goals.

And the persistence with Ivanovic at RB has become a joke now. An unacceptable joke really for such an experienced manager.

Liverpool have got endless penalties and the amount of teams playing city who got goals disallowed is a disgrace about 3 penalties we could have had today he purposely didn't give.

I don't blame Jose nothing he could do we have worst strikers in PL and the officials were a joke

I don't blame the dugout for kicking off they just did us out of a potential title and the unbeaten home..

WELL DONE

# heartbroken

P.s. The ref kicking the ball away from us was brilliant ******

His stubbornness and arrogance was a major part of our downfall today and now the league is gone. How he can possibly justify his decision to bench Cech and not even include Ashley Cole in the squad today, I will never know. He better have a good explanation as to why he made those decisions because they've directly/indirectly cost us two goals.

And the persistence with Ivanovic at RB has become a joke now. An unacceptable joke really for such an experienced manager.

Cech wasn't benched. Cole wouldn't have made a difference? That back 4 has been consistent in not conceding in 9 home games and conceding only 6 in 18 games.. Why would anyone want to change that?

He's doing the best with what this squad compromises of. An inherited squad, not a freshly built one.

Cech was ill not rested. Yh agreed about Cole, need to fucking stop the personal vendetta against players now.

And I'm sorry, but Jose has absolutely nothing to moan about. It was his decision to let Lukaku and Mata leave. It was his decision to persist leave Cole out of the team. His decision to start Schwarzer in such an important match. We have played rubbish football for the majority of the season and we were rubbish for 80 mins against the bottom team.

Jose has to accept these facts. All the "I have no striker" talk is just bullshit because we had Lukaku and we LET him leave. All this under happened under Jose's watch. He just has to accept ours and his shortcomings this seasons instead of playing a blame game.

We've improved this season but that's to be expected because two seasons ago we had an ageing squad and last season, we lacked depth. This is our best squad since we last won the league.

The fact is that it's Hazard and our defense that has been saving Chelsea. But we look clueless when we are expected to dominate possession. The team is a reactive one, not a proactive one and it's why we have lost to only minnows this season.

We don't play football like a big team and that's largely due to the conservative tactics of the manager and his inability to set-up a team to play good football. Jose might be one of the best, but he has noticeable weaknesses.

SACK JOSE and bring in the man with the sword . you are my vote for IDIOT of the DECADE