The Mourinho Thread

Jose will have the chance of a little 'payback' in the CL Semi, for the Copa Del Rey final defeat at the hands of Simeone last season.

Let's hope it's the first of two, with a final victory over Real following it up.

What a fitting 'welcome back to Chelsea season' this would be, especially given the previous semi-final experiences we've all had together.

Jose will have the chance of a little 'payback' in the CL Semi, for the Copa Del Rey final defeat at the hands of Simeone last season.

Let's hope it's the first of two, with a final victory over Real following it up.

What a fitting 'welcome back to Chelsea season' this would be, especially given the previous semi-final experiences we've all had together.

Good shout there mate. I haven't seen you in here for a minute. Maybe it's just me being blind. Up The Chels there bro!!!

Good shout there mate. I haven't seen you in here for a minute. Maybe it's just me being blind. Up The Chels there bro!!!

I've been lurking about, just not posting much here. Been keeping my eye on you though, in here and somewhere else too!

Would also be great to win it with Jose and in his homeland.

Keep that blue flag flying high on your side of the water!

"One team in Europe, there's only one team in Europe"

Would also be great to win it with Jose and in his homeland.

I must admit I haven't thought it this far through. Man if we could make it to Lisbon, that would be a hella of an achievement. Still want the EPL title more. I really have respect for what City has going on. I still believe its us & City for all of the marbles. lpuke's defense has waaaay too many holes.

I must admit I haven't thought it this far through. Man if we could make it to Lisbon, that would be a hella of an achievement. Still want the EPL title more. I really have respect for what City has going on. I still believe its us & City for all of the marbles. lpuke's defense has waaaay too many holes.

I might have to emigrate if the scum from the top side of Stanley Park win it. Personally think we've lost one too many games to win the PL, lots to still play for though. Nice draw on Sunday might be the best result for us. I'm going to Swansea on Sunday, so won't be able to see it. If we can't win it, it's City everyday of the week for me.

Starting to get the CL buzz again now though and seeing little coincidences like blue coloured CL accreditations for Lisbon (just like Cech said he saw in Munich, red in Moscow so felt uneasy). 2 goal deficits being overcome, Being the outsider of four in the semi's etc. We were the longest odds of the four in the UK betting markets yesterday.

Well if we can win the league I will take that Big Time. The dirty red scouser media wagon is going full force here in the States. I would love to see Jose do this again @ anfield

Shhhhhhh.jpg

I was at that game, they went ballistic. It was hilarious!! If I recall correctly it was the League Cup Final, wasn't it?

It's amazing that the same thing is happening in the media over there as is happening here. It's bloody nauseating. Unfortunately their team has momentum and that counts for a lot, especially at this stage of the season. We've experience and that's a major plus, we've also got the best Manager, but the worst away form. City have the best squad. The scousers have just started to not thrash teams the way they were and I hope that City can put a brake on their momentum and put some negative thoughts into their heads.

I was at that game, they went ballistic. It was hilarious!! If I recall correctly it was the League Cup Final, wasn't it?

It's amazing that the same thing is happening in the media over there as is happening here. It's bloody nauseating. Unfortunately their team has momentum and that counts for a lot, especially at this stage of the season. We've experience and that's a major plus, we've also got the best Manager, but the worst away form. City have the best squad. The scousers have just started to not thrash teams the way they were and I hope that City can put a brake on their momentum and put some negative thoughts into their heads.

If City beat Liverpool they've won the league, it really is done and dusted if that happens.

There are no sane Chelsea fans who want City to beat liverpool on the 13th.

If City beat Liverpool they've won the league, it really is done and dusted if that happens.

City needs to lose to L'Pool. We need to beat L'Pool. City draw Everton and someone else. We win all our games.

City needs to lose to L'Pool. We need to beat L'Pool. City draw Everton and someone else. We win all our games.

City won't draw to 'someone else' (look at their fixtures ffs), and we won't win all our remaining games.

Chelsea fans NEED Liverpool to beat City.

i must be insane than, the league is gone for us (IMO!!!!!) and i wouldn't be able to take it if Liverpool won it, i would have to take a 6 year break from football if that happened

City won't draw to 'someone else' (look at their fixtures ffs), and we won't win all our remaining games.

Chelsea fans NEED Liverpool to beat City.

Totally forgot Man City only need to drop 4 points. We might win our remaining games. Slim chance to win the league. But.possible.

i must be insane than, the league is gone for us (IMO!!!!!) and i wouldn't be able to take it if Liverpool won it, i would have to take a 6 year break from football if that happened

I'm in the same looney bin as you then. They still sing about league titles they won 25-30 years ago, what would they be like with a win now, god forbid it.

A draw on Sunday for them and a win for us would do, hurts both of them and we gain two points on both of them. In our hands with the scousers, we'd still need to beat them at their place and we still need City to lose a game. I'd say either of them has a 40% chance of winning the PL and we have a 20% chance. Those two away losses recently have done it for us.

I'm in the same looney bin as you then. They still sing about league titles they won 25-30 years ago, what would they be like with a win now, god forbid it.

A draw on Sunday for them and a win for us would do, hurts both of them and we gain two points on both of them. In our hands with the scousers, we'd still need to beat them at their place and we still need City to lose a game. I'd say either of them has a 40% chance of winning the PL and we have a 20% chance. Those two away losses recently have done it for us.

Yep can beat the Big Boys but lose to the relegation fodder. Since I have been following CFC it's always been like that. Don't know why.

Well if we can win the league I will take that Big Time. The dirty red scouser media wagon is going full force here in the States. I would love to see Jose do this again @ anfield

Shhhhhhh.jpg

i love your one liners, keep them up!!!!