The Mourinho Thread

Strange comments after the game. The team needs more balls? What? Nonsensical. That in no way describes what happened yesterday. And obviously most supporters buy that and think a lack of balls is the problem.

The team only really knows how to counter-attack and not much else. In almost every game we need to take the initiative and break teams down we struggle to create and rely on Hazard to make something happen.

Well I would go as far as saying the team has no balls, it's a reflection of what Mourinho has been saying.

When your manager says your not title favorite, does it inspired confidence?

No!

And if it was mind game from Mourinho then it back fire drastically on him.

Well I would go as far as saying the team has no balls, it's a reflection of what Mourinho has been saying.

No!

Was it mind games though?

I think he was just being honest. The team is not strong enough to be called title favorites, there's no point in Mourinho pretending that we are. Doing so would only raise false hope among the fans.

Was it mind games though?

I think he was just being honest. The team is not strong enough to be called title favorites, there's no point in Mourinho pretending that we are. Doing so would only raise false hope among the fans.

Alright then, people then should not be shocked.

We are not good enough and that's what Mourinho has been saying, it was never mind games.

No!

Sorry, there are things Mourinho should be blamed for, but this one is ridiculous.

I would have gotten that logic if we lost to any of the big teams showing resignation, some sort of Arsenal match reversed.

But we played Chrystal Palace, for God's sake.

And these games are not confidence, these games are about doing your job. And there was a number of players who failed to perform. End of.

It's easy to qualify everything Mourinho says as mind games or trolling, the problem is - most time he is simply telling it as it is. This team, with this sort of attitude and severe lack of players for at least 2 key positions and with no strikers at all is not winning anything this season without a big slice of luck. But is still in with the chance.

Never mind whether the team is strong enough to win the PL. Jose does not need to broadcast it in the media, does he?

To blame Jose for yesterday´s loss, only an idiot may post that. The team was not there mentally, that´s all.

Most likely, their minds were set in Paris. Perhaps, we may be pleasantly surprised on Wednesday.

The fact Torres missed all these opportunities was also Jose's fault because he was the one who selected him.

You seriously think Ba would have done better?

Two other striker options - Torres and Schurrle - were playing... Oh wait. Ba too was playing.

Though maybe playing with no striker at all is preferable to having Torres on the pitch. And I'm serious here.

Everybody was horrible in yesterday's game, including Mourinho!

The fact Torres missed all these opportunities was also Jose's fault because he was the one who selected him. It is funny how when we win Jose is God, but when we lose it's all because of the players...

Dont get me wrong, I love Mourinho and I am absolutely amazed he returned. But when he has a bad match, we have to acknowledge!

And if he dropped Torres and Ba had a bad game you would be on here again slating Mourinho because he didnt play Torres (especially after he had a decent game against Arsenal). Crystal Palace are awful, even our reserves should beat them.

But it is a fact... at least Jose should have got us Capital One or FA Cup.

It is, but we will see that used a lot as reasoning that Rafa did a better job, which just won't be true.
Regardless of what happens now, Jose has done better than Rafa.

It is, but we will see that used a lot as reasoning that Rafa did a better job, which just won't be true.
Regardless of what happens now, Jose has done better than Rafa.

No one is saying that, remember throwing 2 goals in last 2 mins against Reading or lost at home to QPR, that were just terrible. The 2nd part is debatable as well, in term of head to head against top teams yh probably. But we haven't actually not anywhere yet so nothing solid(trophy...etc) to back it up.