The Mourinho Thread

I dont understand your point. I need to think Mourinho is doing a better job, otherwise I need to join Liverpool forum? So, if I think Messi is better than Hazard, that makes me a Barcelona fan? Its probably the first time in PL that they really have a chance to win it, when no one expected then to do it.

Liverpool is dropping points, but thats not my point. Mourinho has a better squad in his hands. Even if City win the league, for me Mourinho did a better job than Pellegrini, because with their squad, at this point there should be no doubt about whos going to win the league. Why are you assuming I am a "hater"? Yeah, we are in better position than previous seasons, but it would be insane to imagine Mourinho doing worst than Villas Boas or Di Matteo.

If you think our problems rely on the striker, you shoukd ask Mourinho why we dont have a proper one. We are still in a good position to win the league, because City has been inconsisten as well.

You just seem like the type that even if Mourinho won the quadruple you would still find something to moan about. You should be supporting your club, along with the manager of your club. I think some people forget that Mourinho has had less than a year with these players.

I'll listen to offers of £300m for Oscar and Hazard, says Mourinho after PSG up ante in bid to sign Chelsea pair

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2591576/Ill-listen-offers-300m-Oscar-Hazard-says-Mourinho-PSG-ante-bid-sign-Chelsea-pair.html#ixzz2xGnMhmAC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Started with a 4-3-3 against a small team and waisted 45mins. Totally at fault.

I can't believe we are potentially losing the title because once again we can't score against a park the bus club. Mourinho has been found out against the small boys

Started with a 4-3-3 against a small team and waisted 45mins. Totally at fault.

I can't believe we are potentially losing the title because once again we can't score against a park the bus club. Mourinho has been found out against the small boys