The Mourinho Thread

My guess is that we will sign Suarez and meet his release clause (70M£) if they fail to qualify to the champions league

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/luis-suarez-liverpool-contract-striker-2989039#.UuwzWnkQW2w

Jose Conspiracy theories

1. We sell mata to utd to take rooney's spot and free the number 10 jersey for him next season.

2. Maybe we kept lukaku at everton to challenge liverpool for the champs lge, signed salah to prevent liverpool from getting stronger, sold mata to manutd to strengthen them all to just knock liverpool out of the champs league spot. Then swoop in for unhappy suarez in the summer.

3. Or we wait for the 75% tax in france to kick in next season and we snatch CAVANI!!!!

:Goober:

Why do people have this assumption that Mourinho is 100% perfect? I've even seen Man U fans criticise SAF.

And I have also seen Chelsea fans criticizing Mourinho. In fact, this thread itself is full of it. Starting by you.

However, most United fans stood by SAF no matter what. And most Chelsea fans are doing the same.

So why are you pretending we're any different to United fans on that matter?

i read article here at TC about chelsea's way with loaning the player, and and some of them sold with higher price. and that article said what chelsea did became evolution of football business. i cant find that article, can somebody tell me the link?

many thanks :halo:

Funny Everton is above United in the table, but what kind of reply is this to the fact that instead of scoring more. We're just shutting up shop.

Our next game after the United game was in 1 week against Stoke.... so leaving on some attacking midfielders for 10 extra minutes to bang in some more goal was wrong? If you take it the 'oh they could have got an injury way' then even the DMs coming on might have? eh?

Forget the United game that's been the trend for the entire season. It's really annoying since our attitude should be to go our their bang in more goals!

We actually went negative and ended up conceding even Garry Neville was saying United were looking likely to concede more but bar that game, why is our side so negative?

We went to Basel and we parked the bus, I mean what? Why would you park the bus against Basel? And even that failed!

City were 3-0 up to Spurs and went on to win 6-0. City were leading with Arsenal yet they didn't back down till the last minute and won 6-3. Isn't that what this whole 'Project' is about? Delivering a high standard of attacking football? Is that not why we've been signing players like Hazard, Willian, Oscar etc.

The thing is we should have a more positive approach. We should always be looking and hunting for more goals. It's always great to see a side playing attractive football and the thing is in games against 'weaker' teams we should do that.

I understand and respect the need in some games to be conservative even Man City when they came to Stamford Bridge respected us and played Javi Garcia in the midfield. I understand there are some games WHERE YOU HAVE TO be a little bit cautious (like in the game at the Ethiad) but the thing is we seem to be building a negative mentality? I mean we won 8-0 against Villa last season which is something that seems pretty unlikely this season. One thing I would like to add though is that Liverpool even approached the game at the Ethiad with quite an attacking mentality (and were quite unfortunate to lose).

What kind of reply? Even without elaborating, its quite clear what I meant.

Despite what the table says right now, United have more match-winners and of course league winners in their team to turn things around, even with Moyes in charge. The fact is despite the 3 goals, Chelsea were not playing that well on the day and United didn't take some of their better chances.

I personally liked the way we used to score 7 and 8 in a match in times gone by, but the manager does have reasons for setting up the way he did.

What kind of reply? Even without elaborating, its quite clear what I meant.

Despite what the table says right now, United have more match-winners and of course league winners in their team to turn things around, even with Moyes in charge. The fact is despite the 3 goals, Chelsea were not playing that well on the day and United didn't take some of their better chances.

I personally liked the way we used to score 7 and 8 in a match in times gone by, but the manager does have reasons for setting up the way he did.

I gave other examples in that same post such as the times Man City have always looked to score even more goals despite leading and anyway it was quite apparent in that game that Man U were looking likely to concede more. Forget the United game, this is just a terrible trend that is starting to be created. Instead of scoring MORE GOALS we just go defensive and look to scrape a win.

1779136_765375213486896_1920244504_n.png

Well comparing our GD (or anyone else's) with Man City is embarassing, it's lower than Arsenal's and the Liverpool are below yet boast a better GD.... It's just not a good attitude to have. Being negative. Simply shutting up shop and not looking to score.

What happened to the stuff we saw against Hull in the 1st half on the 1st day (or against Villa on the 2nd day for 20 mins or so)?