The Mourinho Thread

The game also showed that Jose needs to bring in a prolific striker/target man in the mould of Drogba and atm the only person that can do this is Cavani.

Another mistake by Jose is not playing Cole as starting LB as he is still one of the best all round LB's in the world. The starting back four should be Cole-Terry-Cahill-lvan with Azpilicueta rotating for the LB/RB positions.

I believe Ramiers should become a squad player next season, doesn't have the quality for a XI place in quality wining team. He will never start in a team like Bayern, Barca or Real. Don't get me wrong his a good player and his versatility and stamina will perfectly suit him as a good squad/rotation type player.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Oh Jose oh Jose, you can't beat West Ham,

but I still love you, fuckers dig in like they were in 'Nam !

Oh Jose oh Jose, you rock, I still love you,

there is only one Special One, he's called Mou !

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

i guess some people in here don't know Mou at all, of course he's going to complain about West Ham parking the bus, not because of complaining but to divert attention from his players

and it's worked, everybody is talking about Jose and not the players

he's been doing it his whole career, i expected fans from other clubs not to see it but our own fans, geez

like SAF does it after every game he doesn't win, he complains about something

that's why they're the best managers in the world

That is true but think by now, people have wised up to his usual tricks and I don't think it has stopped people from talking about our failure to convert chances yesterday; the striker situation and others.

I can't remember us parking the bus like what West Ham did lastnight and never moved it!

Yes simetimes we played defensively but we always had our fair share of attack under Jose.

Under RDM against Barca we parked it a little but that was because we were one man down in Terry at the first half in New Camp!

Having said that i don't have a problem with teams doing that as i believe we will have better chances to dominate and score goals against these teams rather than a team which cuase us problem with their counter-attack! with West Ham ultra defense last night we could still find afew leaks and score goals but the key is you convert that few or make thing harder for yourself and we decided to waste them!!

Well under Jose:

Ins: Salah, Matic

Outs: Mata, Essien, KDB, Bertrand on loan so far.

Is this team better off now or will it be better next season ?

I sincerely hope so. However, if Jose does not get a striker who can pop in around 15 or more goals, the team will be close to trophies but no cigar at the end, I feel.

Jose talks about last night´s failure to divert attention from players, I read above.

Then, I would like to ask..does his talk about Citeh winning the PL helps Chelsea´s players ?

Really? It's designed to apply pressure to City and take the pressure off of our own players. Do you honestly think he tells the players that they're not good enough to win the title in the privacy of the training ground?

That is true but think by now, people have wised up to his usual tricks and I don't think it has stopped people from talking about our failure to convert chances yesterday; the striker situation and others.

glad it was not just me who tought that....but the striker situation did come up :( ....it was that obvious

Jose talks about last night´s failure to divert attention from players, I read above.

Then, I would like to ask..does his talk about Citeh winning the PL helps Chelsea´s players ?

so that there is no pressure or "seems " like there is none .... but we all know he has an eye on the trophy... infact an eye on all the trophies and thats the kinda guy he is.... :)

Really? It's designed to apply pressure to City and take the pressure off of our own players. Do you honestly think he tells the players that they're not good enough to win the title in the privacy of the training ground?

:clown:

Are you so backward that you think the players do not read the papers ?