The Mourinho Thread

He doesn't seem to have a problem, said he was called by Jose and was happy to go to Everton. but yeah we can say that he's trying to act like a professional and getting on with it, but even then the promised and then betrayed remains a conspiracy.

I agree with what he had to say. However, could he say anything, otherwise ? He remained calm & professional about it, but I bet he wasn´t too pleased though. I wish him well now & I hope he won´t be screwed next year.

After all this crap, I will watch him play for Everton, happily.

also a guy (whether that's Ba or Lukaku) who will play a very reduced amount of matches - unless any injury happens - and will mostly come for matches of minor importance, does not weaken our side.

It's clear José doesn't agree with many people here that think Lukaku is ready to play for Chelsea - so he knew he'd bench him a lot and probably wouldn't even bench him in many matches. Again, it's preference. I agree with José in this specific matter. Lukaku showed me he has potential, but he's way too raw both emotionally and technically. Thing is people here (some anyway) believe that he's ready or that at his present form he's better than Torres.

Also José may have had a few expectations when he talked to Lukaku when they both arrived at the club and he may have changed his mind during pre-season and the few minutes he played in official matches. How many times didn't a player reach the manager's expectations? More often than we would like, so even the promised stay could have been a consequence of José reassessing Lukaku. Or lack of interest on Ba. No one in our club said Ba didn't get any deals... it's all the press, and I'd rather not take their word as unquestionable. SSN themselves reported two different clubs interested on him and then they said no one was. So I guess their sources are as good as none?

Either way, I think I'd rather have Ba rotting in our bench as you put it, rather than a 20yo that has tons to develop before he can be a player we can rely on. Torres isn't a lot of things, he isn't unexperienced and immature mentally... and if I'm honest with myself, I don't see a big gap - if any - between them technically. Lukaku is going to be better than current-Torres, but right now, I guess they're sort of the same, with different issues for different reasons.

Summed up everything with the three paragraphs. :worship:

but we want Lukaku to get play time every weekend. :(

If that was the case Eto'o should not have been signed!

I think it was clear that during the pursuit of Rooney someone was going.

I'm just baffle that it took till the last minute to get Rom out.

This is piss poor planning regardless how you look at it.

I think this is what Bushman is referring too and criticizing.

I meant play time wherever he may be . He was never going to get much time at this club and Eto'o's experience was needed . people will eventually start criticising Lukaku when they see him in his raw form . Bushman was criticiising the fact that Lukaku was sent out on loan , I don't see much of a difference . A loan is a loan . As long as he plays every weekend and develops , I'm glad .

Premier League - Mourinho blocked Ba move to ‘title contenders’ Arsenal after Ozil move Jose Mourinho has admitted that he blocked Demba Ba's move to Arsenal after hearing they had signed Mesut Ozil.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-mourinho-ozil-signing-forced-block-ba-113820145.html

Good thing Mourinho isn't as dumb as Wenger who sold Van Persie to Arsenal.

Exactly why I criticized it. I couldn´t said it much better. A shitty planning by Chelsea. They had 3 or 4 days to move BA & poor Lukaku got shafted.

Premier League - Mourinho blocked Ba move to ‘title contenders’ Arsenal after Ozil move Jose Mourinho has admitted that he blocked Demba Ba's move to Arsenal after hearing they had signed Mesut Ozil.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-mourinho-ozil-signing-forced-block-ba-113820145.html

Good thing Mourinho isn't as dumb as Wenger who sold Van Persie to Arsenal.

What is worst is that we contemplate giving them a player.

I really don't understand the club in loaning players to Arsenal and Liverpool. Did it already with Yossi and now with Moses.

Is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me giving some of our players to those clubs!

What is worst is that we contemplate giving them a player.

I really don't understand the club in loaning players to Arsenal and Liverpool. Did it already with Yossi and now with Moses.

Is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me giving some of our players to those clubs!

Arsenal correct, but Liverpool are are going to finish 6th at best this season, so it don't matter about the Moses loan.

Arsenal correct, but Liverpool are are going to finish 6th at best this season, so it don't matter about the Moses loan.

6th as best?

They are threatening for top 4 men.

We should not help teams that are aspiring for top 4 especially Liverpool.

It's a different thing helping out Everton, West Brom and such because even if they where to reach top 4 they would not stay there for long.

While as to Liverpool a club with big stature, will put them back on the spotlight.

And I don't think is wise to help them get there.

6th as best?

It's a different thing helping out Everton, West Brom and such because even if they where to reach top 4 they would not stay there for long.

While as to Liverpool a club with big stature, will put them back on the spotlight.

I don't think they are personally, i don't think their team is all that, i explained it more in the we hate Liverpool thread, i personally don't think their team is all that and still behind Tottenham's and Arsenal, i swear they only get talked up because of their history, if Swansea had the same team (for example) they wouldn't even be on the top 4 radar.

I don't reckon Liverpool will finish around top 3 or so but I do reckon you are underestimating them. They look very strong this year and are the only team to have 100% record this season without conceding a goal and without arguably the joint best striker in the league. When he comes back they will surely get stronger. Moses is also a much better player than Benayoun and I reckon he will strengthen Liverpool. His ability to play wide will allow Coutinho to play in the whole behind the striker rather than out wide and in the whole is where he is at his best and the addition of Moses will allow that. I don't think we should be giving out players like Moses on loan to Liverpool. That is my personal opinion. It only strengthens them for games bar when they play us.

BR has had hiss full season out the way and is now in his second season so the players seem to be adjusting to his style and enjoying their football and the defence has improved plus they have kept Suarez and that is a new signing in its own way. To rule them out would be very naive. Benayoun who when he joined Arsenal was still an inferior player to Moses IMO then and is now and he helped Arsenal finish above us and in reality his contribution with Arsenal helped us to be kicked out of the top 4. Lucky we beat Bayern to be confirmed in the CL the following season but my point is I don't agree with these loans as Moses can contribute a lot to Liverpool and I reckon he is a much better player than Benayoun and I don't agree with it especially when we know a good player like Moses is unlikely to play for us again.

I don't reckon Liverpool will finish around top 3 or so but I do reckon you are underestimating them. They look very strong this year and are the only team to have 100% record this season without conceding a goal and without arguably the joint best striker in the league. When he comes back they will surely get stronger. Moses is also a much better player than Benayoun and I reckon he will strengthen Liverpool. His ability to play wide will allow Coutinho to play in the whole behind the striker rather than out wide and in the whole is where he is at his best and the addition of Moses will allow that. I don't think we should be giving out players like Moses on loan to Liverpool. That is my personal opinion. It only strengthens them for games bar when they play us.

BR has had hiss full season out the way and is now in his second season so the players seem to be adjusting to his style and enjoying their football and the defence has improved plus they have kept Suarez and that is a new signing in its own way. To rule them out would be very naive. Benayoun who when he joined Arsenal was still an inferior player to Moses IMO then and is now and he helped Arsenal finish above us and in reality his contribution with Arsenal helped us to be kicked out of the top 4. Lucky we beat Bayern to be confirmed in the CL the following season but my point is I don't agree with these loans as Moses can contribute a lot to Liverpool and I reckon he is a much better player than Benayoun and I don't agree with it especially when we know a good player like Moses is unlikely to play for us again.

If Ozil breaks his leg, I'd put my money on Liverpool over Arsenal any day.

6th as best?

Just a thought.

Mourinho can win the PL with the current Liverpool squad. Thats how strong they are in terms of ability. Adding Moses is gifting them a refreshing option on the wings.

Bad decision IMO