The Mourinho Thread

I think it was capital for us to make moves on time and not leave things to be done during deadline day, like others did. People are impressed by Arsenal or United because they signed big names in the last hours of the window, but that's nonsense. The best teams during this window were, by far, Chelsea and Manchester City.
Sure, Tottenham and Liverpool signed a lot of quality players, but they are not title challangers, in my opinion.

It's hard to argue such nonsense, I agree with you it's unbelievable how fickle some people are. We really want Jose, two mins later he has to go. It's disrespectful and pretty pathetic. It's like Liverpool they drag Dalglish from holiday to be the saviour and then punt him out when he couldn't and wasn't given enough time to make something of that team.

I'm behind Jose and after everything he has done for this club if they don't even give him a chance it's a disgrace.

I agree. Moreover, this 'being' negative bullshit annoys me even more!

The amount of criticism Mourinho receives for being 'negative' is shocking. It's almost as though he is Helenio Herrera and invented the catenaccio. Mourinho likes to have a balance. He realises what you should do and when you should do it. The reason we killed off the game in the 2nd half vs Hull was because Mourinho realised that Hull were never going to win the game, and with the game against Villa in mind, he understood there was no point in playing at the same pace we were earlier in the game. He is an astute manager. The reason he played defensive, counter attacking against Man United (I already explained here: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16692-he-got-it-right-last-night/). Against Bayern we had to play defensive. It's common sense. We were reduced to 10 men vs the best side in the world yet we still carried a threat on the counter.

I see no reason to crticise Mourinho for not 'entertaining' you. It would have been interesting see how entertained you would be if were thumped vs Bayern.

If you do not find the football exciting, then don't worry. I always find celebrating your side winning a trophy more entertaining than anything.

but as I said calling Mourinho 'negative' is incorrect, he just likes balance and is an astute manager.

Sometimes, criticism is warranted. Regardless to whom it is addressed to.

Even Jose is not infallible. I know most of you worship him here, but opinions of him may differ.

Having said that, I believe Jose is the best around, but....?

I fail to see how Jose has done wrong. We haven't lost a game, we've signed some great players, atmosphere around the bridge is positive.

I just don't see how u can make judgement so early. Enlighten me/us on how he hasn't performed.

I fail to see how Jose has done wrong. We haven't lost a game, we've signed some great players, atmosphere around the bridge is positive.

I just don't see how u can make judgement so early. Enlighten me/us on how he hasn't performed.

Please pay attention for these two points.

I didn´t like the way Chelsea played against manures. I don´t like to see Lukaku out on loan again.

Otherwise, everything is peachy.

Sometimes, criticism is warranted. Regardless to whom it is addressed to.

Even Jose is not infallible. I know most of you worship him here, but opinions of him may differ.

Having said that, I believe Jose is the best around, but....?

I see what you trying to do like I said first kinda thing that signing Jose is wrong i would have prefer this or that coach well Jose is the best around he will try to do what is best for the club because something that seem right in your eye might not be for some, so let hope he give the club the best. cheers

I see what you trying to do like I said first kinda thing that signing Jose is wrong i would have prefer this or that coach well Jose is the best around he will try to do what is best for the club because something that seem right in your eye might not be for some, so let hope he give the club the best. cheers

How do you know what I am trying to do ?

Have I said signing Jose was wrong ?

Think about it.

How do you know what I am trying to do ?

Have I said signing Jose was wrong ?

Think about it.

You didn't say the signing Jose was wrong but you be on Jose on the lukaku and BA if I remember well but you should know that the number of games play he will get here will be reduce compare to the game play he will get at Everton if you would agree, the on BA Jose intended him going on lone but the buy of ozil change Jose mind not to strengthens his opponent so during the wait on BA Jose choose to troll wenger for not getting into the market early. For the game that is a good strategy, I know you too use strategy when playing game, we need all plans Jose is wait one love

You didn't say the signing Jose was wrong but you be on Jose on the lukaku and BA if I remember well but you should know that the number of games play he will get here will be reduce compare to the game play he will get at Everton if you would agree, the on BA Jose intended him going on lone but the buy of ozil change Jose mind not to strengthens his opponent so during the wait on BA Jose choose to troll wenger for not getting into the market early. For the game that is a good strategy, I know you too use strategy when playing game, we need all plans Jose is wait one love

Let me just simplify it without any hypothetical jargon.

I simply do not agree to see Lukaku out on loan.

Ok I will take that as your opinion but it already a done deal please just let get behind you and let move on bro let go win together

but we want Lukaku to get play time every weekend. :(

That is actually the source of a lot of confusion. The opinion on the lukaku saga can differ if you adress 1) is it good for Lukaku 2) is it good for Chelsea now

I say 1) yes

I say 2) no, we weakened our attack.

I am frustrated as fuck a lot do not seem to discern between those two and then attack - including the 'belgian' argument that has been on repeat for weeks.

That is actually the source of a lot of confusion. The opinion on the lukaku saga can differ if you adress 1) is it good for Lukaku 2) is it good for Chelsea now

I say 1) yes

I am frustrated as fuck a lot do not seem to discern between those two and then attack - including the 'belgian' argument that has been on repeat for weeks.

I would rather see him develop, get good play time by being there almost every weekend, and become a solid player, than play on the bench and see him rot and not be able to make it to the WC. :(

I say 1) yes

I would rather see him develop, get good play time by being there almost every weekend, and become a solid player, than play on the bench and see him rot and not be able to make it to the WC. :(

Sigh ...

I get that, but that also implies a choice in weakening our attacking line NOW. It is a trade off. One can debate on this because this is a strategic (policy wise) topic. I cannot understand people cannot discern between those two levels.

Sigh ...

I get that, but that also implies a choice in weakening our attacking line NOW. It is a trade off. One can debate on this because this is a strategic (policy wise) topic. I cannot understand people cannot discern between those two levels.

I don't think it will weak us too much. We haven't seen any of our strikers play much. Eto'o haven't, Torres has miraculously scored, and Ba well, less said the better, but still early days.

There is no one here who would not want to see Lukaku playing regularly.

My point is. He was deceived, promised to play for Chelsea & he ended at Everton. Just because of incompetence of others to find a place for BA.

He doesn't seem to have a problem, said he was called by Jose and was happy to go to Everton. but yeah we can say that he's trying to act like a professional and getting on with it, but even then the promised and then betrayed remains a conspiracy.