The Mourinho Thread

What's up with the sudden hate on Jose? I think we have too many scousers here who wants a fat spanish waiter at the dugout.

Even the scousers want Mourinho hahaha! I remember hearing a scouser on talksport saying that they could get Mourinho LOL

It's not scousers, just people failing to appreciate what a wonderful manager we have.

(Jose's worth having for just Press Conferences and interviews!)

Yea but I was talking from a more technical perspective since what I meant was going to Europa League happened as a result of becoming the 1st Champions who were KOed in the group stages. But regarding the 10/11 season, we did launch a better title challenge than we did in any of the previous seasons. If we had won that game at OT, we would have been top of the table. So 10/11 wasn't that bad.

The title challenge back then in 10/11 season wasn't even there really. Started the season well but then tailed off completely. Yes, we did manage to get back into the title picture but it came too late and was just on the back of run of winning games. We never really look like we are gonna win and so it proved in the pathetic performance at OT. And even had we won there, we would still be behind United on GD IIRC and theirs was much better than ours.

The title challenge back then in 10/11 season wasn't even there really. Started the season well but then tailed off completely. Yes, we did manage to get back into the title picture but it came too late and was just on the back of run of winning games. We never really look like we are gonna win and so it proved in the pathetic performance at OT. And even had we won there, we would still be behind United on GD IIRC and theirs was much better than ours.

No our GD was level. If we won that game by 1 goal, our GD would have been 1 above theirs. That's what I remember.

Stop posting nonsense. Who made the mess with BA, then ? I did ?

I am new to this board and i don't want to be a Jerk but what did Mou exactly do with Ba? Is it Mourinho's fault that Ba is useless? Mourinho didn't want to loan Ba to Arsenal and he did right. You are just trying to be controversial but in reality you just sound bitter. You are one of the reasons why people call us plastic fans, get behind your manager and support him becase there is a Reason why Mourinho is the Manager and not you/me.

I am new to this board and i don't want to be a Jerk but what did Mou exactly do with Ba? Is it Mourinho's fault that Ba is useless? Mourinho didn't want to loan Ba to Arsenal and he did right. You are just trying to be controversial but in reality you just sound bitter. You are one of the reasons why people call us plastic fans, get behind your manager and support him becase there is a Reason why Mourinho is the Manager and not you/me.

What makes you think I want to be controversial ? Wake up.

If you want to kiss Jose, that´s fine with me, but don´t call me plastic or even better refrain from posting to me !

you guys really did not see what Jose did there right? i will get the picture out for you, he troll :wank2: arsenal by giving them hope that they will sign BA and will be Ok with it but Jose have other ideas by choosing not to sell BA to them leaving them with one ST. Now just imagine them having girond injured they start have ST problems Jose is a master in this game. :blue scalf: :getin::shoot::clap: :tophat: Love it

you guys really did not see what Jose did there right? i will get the picture out for you, he troll :wank2: arsenal by giving them hope that they will sign BA and will be Ok with it but Jose have other ideas by choosing not to sell BA to them leaving them with one ST. Now just imagine them having girond injured they start have ST problems Jose is a master in this game. :blue scalf: :getin::shoot::clap: :tophat: Love it

That's actually a very interesting outlook. You never know when it comes to Jose.

I think we protect Mourinho too much sometimes I have a feeling his been let of with some poor decisions of late for example that line up at Utd. Also the way he treats young players I am not a fan at all

Whatever bro support wenger while you can

CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: MOURINHO ON SUMMER MOVES

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3447451

'It is time for every one of us to think about the competitions and to think about the improvement of our players, and to stop thinking about selling and buying and who is coming and who is leaving,' Mourinho told Chelsea TV following the end of the transfer window.

'For us, I think everything was done properly and calmly and decisions were made with a lot of time [to spare].

'Of course there are always in the last day things to do and people to leave because we have to think about us, as a team, as a group, as a club, but we have also to think about the players individually, what is the best for them and what is the best for us in terms of the future.'

The manager was specifically referring to Moses and Lukaku, two he said the club would have been 'more than happy to keep' in this season's squad but decided with an eye on the long-term for both Chelsea and the two attackers, it is better for them to go on loan to Liverpool and Everton respectively.

On the subject of gaining regular playing time, Mourinho said: 'It is important for Lukaku.

'We have Samuel Eto'o, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba, and of course he would have had chances to play but another thing is to play basically every weekend.

'He had [possible] clubs, he had options and he made that decision, I have to respect that decision and hopefully it goes well for him and it goes well for everyone.'