The Mourinho Thread

Oh yea, if he's that bad then how come a few months ago you used to have the back of Mata's shirt as your ava?

I've made my final comments on Mata with the response to Liquidator in regards to Oscar being the more tactically disciplined and thus superior option, and that's that. I will however address this..

I was playing devils advocate earlier on in the thread, I still appreciate what Mata brings to the table. Although Hazard is by far our best player, objectively. Mourinho being sacked was worse than Moscow for me, we lost a sense of identity as a club. In the grand scheme of things, Jose is more important than a mere 'pawn' (i.e single squad player).

He got completely outclassed by Guardiola and is stirring up this nonsense to distract from it. Guardiola has his team playing football, whereas Mourinho has his best player benched and another variety of shit on a stick each game.

Outclassed? Did we lose on penalties or were we heavily defeated?

First people want Mourinho back, then they want him gone then they want Mata to stay then they say Mata isn't good enough. I'm sorry but it must be my fault, you guys are too smart for me to understand.

I know, it's unbelievable. The team still needs to gel and that will come. The team spirit is there. Be patient. In Jose we trust!

I know, it's unbelievable. The team still needs to gel and that will come. The team spirit is there. Be patient. In Jose we trust!

I am sick and tired of people getting either on Mou's or Mata's side, WTF? They both are Chelsea and they both will play a big part of our Campaign this year.

Try to love, not to hate.

I thought he did great for the game, bar the naming of Lukaku for the penalty.

That was fucked up and Mourinho knows it.

But oh well next game. Looking forward to see the new addition.

And hopefully Mata will be in better shape to start games soon. We are missing the little magician!

I find it very funny to see so many questioning "the special one" and his team selection ,some of them seem to be agreeing with the way the waiter was picking the team.

:D:D:D with regard to certain selections , just to remind Jose is a special manager because he gets most things right and that is why he is back,his team selection so far has been first class and so have the results ,back him and we will be successful for a decade ,question his decisions and we will not.

Glad to have mourinho back, we've never had an identity since he left. When I say identity I mean, what type of football do we play?

Since mourinho left I couldn't just place it. Only during ancelloti's time did we enjoy an identity of possession football.

So finally,

Barcelona - possesion

Realmadrid - counter

Bayern - possesion

Dortmund - counter

Juventus - possesion

Chelsea - counter

We have an identity now :D

we had an identity. it was called DIDIER DROGBA.

I find it very funny to see so many questioning "the special one" and his team selection ,some of them seem to be agreeing with the way the waiter was picking the team.

:D:D:D with regard to certain selections , just to remind Jose is a special manager because he gets most things right and that is why he is back,his team selection so far has been first class and so have the results ,back him and we will be successful for a decade ,question his decisions and we will not.

brilliant

They ought to bring reviews/challenges into football as well kinda like in tennis and cricket.

They have this new stupid thing on sky sports when people are being interviewed they have a big tv and they show them bits of the goals. They should drag the useless refs out and say why didn't you give a penalty? Why did you let that player get tackled 12 times. And now has a broken leg before you pulled out even a yellow ?

They are a joke, they make the rules up as they go along. Like today was minimal but 9 times out of 10 a penalty would have been given when the goalie touched Walcott in the box but not today.

The tackles by Utd in the liverpool game were terrible and IMO Carrick should have been sent off you think the tiny amount Ramires got sent off for in that Super Cup farce.

@Liquidator

Mourinho wants a tactically disciplined playmaker, Mata isn't that, as he's shown (not just in the big games) but throughout his time here. Hence why Jose even labeled Mata as a winger when questioned about his role (direct quotes). He doesn't track back, nor does he have the work rate Oscar possesses.

Can you share a link for this direct quotes? second time I see you mention it and I haven't found it.

yes, i cant found it either

this is what i found, when mou talk and explain what he thinks about mata

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3329843/title/mourinho-creation-record

"I like the wingers to come inside and on the left we have a lot - Hazard, Moses, De Bruyne. Juan is the only player we have to do that on the right but I also think he is very comfortable playing no.10, so between these two positions he has a lot to give to the team.

'I always say to these creative players that if you have more than the others, you have to do more than the others,' Mourinho says by way of a general conclusion.

'If you have this ability, you have to use this ability. If you do it with one objective, to score goals or to create goals, do it. If you lose the ball then no problem, because you had a good objective in your mind - you wanted to score goals or you wanted to produce goals.

he never labeled mata as winger, he just only player in our squad who can play as inverted winger on the right

in fact he said mata is good to be our #10 player

can anyone post the video or a gif of mourinho trying to get the chelsea fans behind the team towards the end of the bayern game.

why is it chelsea fans get out-sanged all the fucking time? its freaking annoying? this is sometimes true even even at the bridge.... mourinho showed what I really was feeling at the moment, the bayern supporters were far more vocal in their support, damn :angry:

Maybe we need drums like Bayern?

a great idea :D , drums and new songs are needed ... something new and original, tiered of listening to the old 'chelsea, chelsea, chelsea'... don't get me wrong, I know its a bit of a culture to sing this but its so repetitive and boring ... I don't know why ppl don't learn and sing 'chelsea boys in blue' by Graham McPherson, its a really nice and groovy song :D ..... I wish my english was good enough to write an article over this issue, will you, kind sir, put the idea up :wub: