The Mourinho Thread

Another evidence of Mourinho's power.

Daily Mail's predictions about who will win English and European titles next season:

The start of the new Premier League season is here... so it's time for our experts to put their necks on the line

It makes me smile to see Mourinho's name in basically all of them who chose Chelsea

Well, we did lose to them at Craven Cottage under Jose in 2005/06 season. :ph34r:

I'm laughed at the answer, because it sounds like they're okay to finish in any position as long as they beat us in their home. If they're just said "against Chelsea", then I will be happy and flattered because it means that they recognized us as a strong side.

So true, particularly with that calamity of a keeper.

Jose Mourinho: "Were #MCFC an extraordinary team? I don't think so. Others made so many mistakes that they eventually won the league" #CFC

Jose Mourinho: "The other contenders didn't have a very good season. It was the same a year before when #MCFC won the title." #CFC #MUFC

He's causing mischief again! Mourinho turns up the heat on United over Rooney move

Definitely agree with what he said here!

‘We have to focus on this game, this competition and try to make Stamford Bridge a tough place for everyone to play and make my people feel we are really at home.’

‘My team is going to be strong at home,’ said Mourinho. ‘We are going to win a lot of home matches, for sure. We aren’t going to lose many points at home, for sure.

'But if we lose it’s not a drama. I have to lose some time. It’s not normal to have two seasons in Porto with no defeats at home, three-and-a-half years at Chelsea with no defeats at home and two at Inter.’

I don't know if I'll be able to watch this one live, so

Just a small request to anyone going to the game with a video cam:

Get a video of any Jose Mourinho moments from the crowd.. I understand it would be difficult to just stay still and record on this kind of match-day...but would love to experience the atmosphere myself.

Edited by Blue Armour

Everyones stock has risen with Jose's return, our players will start to get a lot more credit as players. Luiz can be perceived differently and players like Hazard can get to that next level.

The Mourinho effect.

Exactly. I was having a conversation about the transfers today and one of my friends, an Arsenal fan, said how stupid we would be if we let Luiz go. Someone else mentioned that Barca would be unstoppable with Luiz and Neymar added to the ranks.

Funny thing is, those are usually the same people who would bash Luiz for every little detail. The Barca bid and Mourinho arrival have skyrocketed David's value.