The Mourinho Thread

Personally I was more impressed with Chellini.

Take it from a Juve fan, mate: Barzagli is the better player. Giorgio is a great leader on the pitch and a true Juventini, but he can be too aggressive at times and is not exactly blessed with much pace.

Dave who sells the fanzine at the bridge said he's coming so he's coming. He also said that lamps was getting a contract extension weeks before it was announced.

He also told JT to cut his wages lol, so he can stay longer.

Take it from a Juve fan, mate: Barzagli is the better player. Giorgio is a great leader on the pitch and a true Juventini, but he can be too aggressive at times and is not exactly blessed with much pace.

I'll take your word for it !

Wouldn't mind either or..............both!

Would Zola really want to be an assistant for Chelsea? He was so close to getting Watford promoted and surely there must be some other premier league clubs calling for him as a manager.

It's all simply speculation, although I see no reason why Zola couldn't be our assistant coach. He fulfills the needed credentials, the main being involved within the club and loved by the fans (who'd certainly approve of the appointment if made) and as stated RDM followed a similar route with West Brom.

It's all simply speculation, although I see no reason why Zola couldn't be our assistant coach. He fulfills the needed credentials, the main being involved within the club and loved by the fans (who'd certainly approve of the appointment if made) and as stated RDM followed a similar route with West Brom.

Well..RDM was sacked by West Brom...thus had the opportunity to become assistant manager under AvB.....as for Zola, he's not really in danger of being sacked..and I don't see why he would leave Watford to become Jose's assistant...that would just show a lack of ambition.

Mourinho to be unveiled as Chelsea manager Sunday or Monday. @talkSPORT

Jose Mourinho will be announced as the new Chelsea manager on June 2nd - #CFC (Marca)

This.

I believe 2nd or 3rd June will be a historic day for us.

Why does everyone think that Mourinho was at the match to watch chalobah? fucken lols

Maybe he turned up thinking it was the Champions League final and was wondering where the fuck Dortmund and Bayern were, who know's! :shifty:

but I can assure you that he didn't close his eyes every time Chalobah got the ball seeing that he is a Chelsea player who had a very good season at Watford and is tipped for a big future. Then again he might have closed his eyes because he was unable to bare witness to the horror show Nathaniel was having...