The Mourinho Thread

i have strongly to disagree with the point, that mourinho used youth players at madrid. yeah, he brought some players in to the game, giving them 10-15 mins playing time. most of them even only played 1-2 matches. only players that he has used more often were nacho and morata this season. and nacho only, if a lot of players were injuried or the game didnt matter. morata had also a few games, but he was nowhere to be a regular starter or a often used substitute. also mourinho and toril (castilla coach) didnt have the best relationship, as mourinho critisiczed him in a press conference and they didnt even talk to eachother about the player etc. he did nearly nothing for developing youth players at madrid. that point is just made up.

What do we make of the David Luiz talk? Do we really think he will dump David?

If I were a betting man its all paper talk rubbish; they just assume mourihno is defensive coach and luiz isnt a rock solid defender(which isnt true imo but its what goes around)

i have strongly to disagree with the point, that mourinho used youth players at madrid. yeah, he brought some players in to the game, giving them 10-15 mins playing time. most of them even only played 1-2 matches. only players that he has used more often were nacho and morata this season. and nacho only, if a lot of players were injuried or the game didnt matter. morata had also a few games, but he was nowhere to be a regular starter or a often used substitute. also mourinho and toril (castilla coach) didnt have the best relationship, as mourinho critisiczed him in a press conference and they didnt even talk to eachother about the player etc. he did nearly nothing for developing youth players at madrid. that point is just made up.

I do agree that Mourinho didn't really use the youngsters at Madrid...but to be fair, none of the youngsters seem to be good enough.

The only outstanding youngster in Castilla is the young Jese Rodriguez...but he threatened Mourinho by asking to leave...and Mourinho chose to ignore him.

Morata is at best a substitute and Nacho is an average player.

All in all, Mourinho will never be a youth developing coach, that's just not his coaching style. He's a man motivator and he likes to get the best out of his players...in most cases, he can help players iron out the rough edges from their game.

Hi everyone, I know it is from DailyStar but hope there is any truth even just a bit. Finger crossed.

Mourinho Agrees Chelsea Deal

'Although Mourinho is coming to London on Sunday week he bought a home in the capital last year there are no plans yet to formally announce him as the new boss at Stamford Bridge.'

There, the story is all shit.

What do we make of the David Luiz talk? Do we really think he will dump David?

Daily Mail posted the news the other day and seem to have taken the story down completely. Think that says it all...

I do agree that Mourinho didn't really use the youngsters at Madrid...but to be fair, none of the youngsters seem to be good enough.

The only outstanding youngster in Castilla is the young Jese Rodriguez...but he threatened Mourinho by asking to leave...and Mourinho chose to ignore him.

Morata is at best a substitute and Nacho is an average player.

All in all, Mourinho will never be a youth developing coach, that's just not his coaching style. He's a man motivator and he likes to get the best out of his players...in most cases, he can help players iron out the rough edges from their game.

as you said, jese is an immense talent...and mourinho never picked him up. yeah, most of them havent got the quality, but mroata, jese, alex fernandez for example could've played more often, they are great talents. but as you said, mou was and mayber never will be the youth-developing coach like for example a Van Gaal is.

Apologies if it's a repost.

Open Letter To José Mourinho by Madrid faithfuls. Reading that and the comments makes me wonder why did the Spanish media hated him so much.

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2013/5/22/4354656/open-letter-jose-mourinho

Just reading that letter and it made me realize one thing.

More new interest in Chelsea with Mourinho coming back.

Just like the Real Madrid fan who wrote the letter said he will have a second team to cheer.

So all this is good for us as it means more new fans. And more new fans more money for the club! :blue scalf:

i cant understand the delay... the rumors were already there, so theire must have been some agreement. now that madrid has already told that JOSE is leaving in the summer, FSW has said that he wont be our coach next season, players like LAMPS and even TORRES have said that they would love to play with mou and all... so why the delay...