The Mourinho Thread

Абрамович подтвердил договоренность с Жозе Моуриньо

Российский владелец лондонского «Челси» согласовал все условия контракта с португальским тренером, утверждают в его окружении

Читайте далее: http://izvestia.ru/news/550609#ixzz2TsakulVQ

It says that Roman agreeed terms with Jose Mourinho.

There is a lot of talk about Mourinho's return on Sky Sports News this morning. Even bloody Sam Allardyce was saying, 'Jose seem's very excited to be returning to Chelsea and I'm looking forward to seeing if he can emulate his previous success there'.

We all know it's a done deal. Now it's all about what 'stella signing's' he is bringing in with him.

:getin:

@We Hate Scouse, Stop stealing my thunder. You fucking know I was the person who told you that Mourinho is coming back. You're a cunt.

I know you've got a mate that works for the Newcastle Jets and he said that he spoke to Heskey, who said that Mourinho is coming back and wants to sign him, but I filtered through a different story. I thought yours was bollocks!

I know you've got a mate that works for the Newcastle Jets and he said that he spoke to Heskey, who said that Mourinho is coming back and wants to sign him, but I filtered through a different story. I thought yours was bollocks!

King Emily does not speak balls.

Jose plans to back young talent

That is from The Sun but it's written by Rob Beasley, who of course is a close friend of Mourinho.

Not sure how true is that though. Seems too true to be good as like that was written based on how we all want it.

Sounds almost too good to be true with the talk of young talent, dynasties and even recalling people like Lukaku but it's something I suggested a few months ago. People do change and the way they approach their careers changes with them. The targets that Mourinho had 10 years ago won't be the same ones he has now because he's pretty much done it all. There are no more leagues left to conquer, so you look to build a massive kingdom in one of them.

If the first 10 years of Roman's reign was to establish us as a leading force domestically and continentally (which he has certainly done with the league titles and European cups) then the next phase is to consolidate that and make something that is both self-sufficient but also consistent.

What does success over the next decade look like? Ideally, Mourinho in charge, Chalobah, Lukaku, Courtois et al established in the team, five league titles, at least two Champions Leagues, solid financial results, increased commercial income and a new stadium. All that starts the moment we hire the new guy. :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Jose tried to sign Lukaku? This is getting even better. Now Lukaku will be our next Drogs, i have confidence now. Do we really need Falcao and Lukaku? Sure defenders would wet themselves but there's no plan B there, just a plan A. And Ba is also rather similar with only Torres that really has pace. We need a young lightning quick striker, maybe even poach Callejon (sp?) from Real to add to our Spanish contingent.

Asked what makes Mourinho so successful, Lampard told "It's a presence and an aura and a way with people. He galvanises people. His own self-confidence reflects back on his teams. He did that to me personally.

"Tactically he's fantastic. He's very astute. As a team he sets you up brilliantly. But what he does is he gets the best out of players and gets this togetherness that I'd never known until he came to the club and I haven't seen it again since then.

"He might rub people up the wrong way. [but] as a manager, he's brilliant with his team, tactically, he's brilliant with individuals and I think he's brilliant with the press. I know it creates a storm, but he does protect his players."

Put to him that a reunion will end in tears after the messy divorce six years ago, Lampard, who played for Mourinho between July 2004 and September 2007, claimed he was sorry to see him leave first time round. "I wasn't fed-up with it," said Lampard, the club's record goalscorer who signed a one-year contract extension last week. "He made me believe I was better than I was at the time.

"I thought I was a decent player, but he said to me: 'Listen, you can really get to the top', and he made me believe it. I tried to take it on and do it.

"I've had really good managers and different managers at times. It's the ones that get the best out of you, individually. We're all human beings and if a manager doesn't talk to you and tell you what they want or whether they're happy with you … we've all got confidence that is up and down.

"Mourinho was the best. For me he was. He brought my confidence to a level it had never been."

You are a cunt for doubting the all reaching eyes of his lord and saviour Heskey. Who the fuck are you to doubt der FÜHRER? SEIG HEIL!