test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

38,196 posts in this topic

It's no different than Bartons ban carrying over to France.

A mate just pointed that out! Totally forgot about that.

Would it make a diffrence that he got the ban in the copa del ray and not in league, should that just carry over to the FA Cup and not the prem for example?

Ballack: "Mourinho should target Premier League glory at Chelsea".

Torres believes Benitez is leaving a better Chelsea... but can't wait to play under Jose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331117/Rafa-Benitez-improved-Chelsea-claims-Fernando-Torres.html

We can win the league again with Mourinho! Chelsea stars Luiz and Ba are sure special times are heading their way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2330984/Jose-Mourinhos-return-help-Chelsea-win-league-say-David-Luiz-Demba-Ba.html

hawai likes this

I'd honestly feel so sick if Mata never wins a Premier League trophy with us. Eden too. Oscar also. I really can't see anyone but Jose being able to return us to the Kings Of England sort of status. If he comes in I'm sure we'll dominate once again and all worries about players 'wanting to join Madrid' aka Eden (a bit of a silly thought but still plausible) will be gone and all will be good :D

I also feel properly sorry for Torres now. Being such a shit player and bringing down a beautiful club like Chelsea. I thank him for winning the corner which Drogba scored in the CL however and also scoring in the EL final. I believe Torres, as a person, deserves a PL medal. He certainly deserved one during his time at Liverpool. Again, I think that will only happen if Jose joins.

I don't think Jose could magically make Torres how he used to be, but he'd take him to the 'next level' above what he is now IMO which'd only be good for us, even if he's a bench player behind Cavani or someone.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is; Jose is god.

edenhazard17, xPetrCechx and Ankit like this

1. Luka Modric could follow Jose Mourinho out of the Santiago Bernabeu if Real Madrid agree to sell the Croatian midfielder (Times) #CFC #RMCF

2. Jose Mourinho believes that Chelsea need a first-choice central defender, a central midfielder and a centre-forward (Times) #CFC

3. Jose Mourinho is prepared to consider offers for David Luiz who is open to a move to the Camp Nou and valued at about £35m (Times) #CFC #FCB

4. Mourinho will have control over the restructuring of #CFC squad which was one of the factors in his departure from Stamford Bridge (Times)

Jose Mourinho is prepared to consider offers for David Luiz who is open to a move to the Camp Nou and valued at about £35m (Times) #CFC #FCB

NOT FOR SALE !

I'd actually consider a £35m bid for Luiz. But the fact that it's only 'considering' when he does have his flaws and considering that it's such a big fee just shows how special he is both in terms of skill and personality. I don't think many players could replace him.

Sure, Pap, Mangala, Subotic, Hummels, whoever you can think of who's considered a top defender, would probably add more stability to our back line and be more consistent, but they won't be as passionate, likeable, infectiously happy etc. as Luiz.

At this point in time there's not actually a single centre back in world football I'd replace Luiz with. He simply needs a top partner to play with.

Anyway I don't think he'll be sold. I think it's rubbish.

If Mourinho chose to replace him I think it'd bring down Jose's name a bit. Or at least dent that 'special' title. I say this because it would give off the impression that he feels he isn't good enough to manage Luiz and coach him into a world-class defender.