test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

38,058 posts in this topic

Yeah, can't see him being interested in PSG. I'd be more worried about him going to City than Paris.

As much as I and we all think and know Mourinho is pretty much our manager next season, it does scare me quite a lot there are now two massively rich clubs (Man city and PSG) looking for managers. whats to say they wont offer him money he cant turn down?! it does scare me.

just cant wait for it to be announced that we have Jose so i can relax.

^ we offer him 12 million pounds (according to reports). its not like this is not much money

^ we offer him 12 million pounds (according to reports). its not like this is not much money

25 million > 12 million

im not saying they are offering him 25million, im just saying, they could if they wanted to realy annoy us.

Jose Mourinho's assistant manager Aitor Karanka, is expected to follow him to Chelsea along with goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro. #CFC

Jose Mourinho's assistant manager Aitor Karanka, is expected to follow him to Chelsea along with goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro. #CFC

why karanka? why cant he take someone from chelsea..karanka has no affiliation with us. dont get this decision, if true

Tomorrow easy can be OUR BIG DAY :D

it wont be I think. mourinho will end the season.

why karanka? why cant he take someone from chelsea..karanka has no affiliation with us. dont get this decision, if true

Yes , i read Jose want Steve Kean or Materazzi :wank2:

I really hope this doesn't drag out throughout summer & our new manager is confirmed ASAP. Just want to wake up to confirmation Jose has returned...

And that is why I said if he continues with his shenanigans that will not be tolerated.

I hope he learn from his time at Madrid, otherwise we will be back to where we was after he left.

This. I want Jose to come back and I love a bit of drama, but no poking people in the eyes please lol.

@Tony_Scott1114h

The agent of Michael Laudrup will be at Stamford Bridge today. Sorry Evertonians, he's a guest of the Chelsea board.

May be there discussing the possibility of taking Lukaku on loan...

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see the 'agent' part, don't see why he would be there discussing anything other than a manager's job. Calling bullshit on this one.

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see the 'agent' part, don't see why he would be there discussing anything other than a manager's job. Calling bullshit on this one.

Everyone thought we were gonna appoint Hiddink back in 2011 and suddenly bam, we got AVB instead.

Just yesterday:

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Laudrup will not leave Swansea City, insists agent

Real Madrid, Monaco, Paris St Germain, Everton and Manchester City are among the stellar names who have been mentioned as potential suitors for the Dane.

But his representative, Bayram Tutumlu, insists Laudrup is not interested in quitting Swansea after only one season at the helm because he is not motivated by money.

Tutumlu has revealed that he has been contacted by more than one club about Laudrup’s situation – but says there is no chance of his client moving on because he is enjoying life in Wales.

“Everybody is calling me about Michael – it’s normal because he has done well and he is a legend – but he is happy at Swansea City,” Tutumlu told the Evening Post.

“We have a good relationship with the chairman, we have no problems, and we are looking to bring good players to Swansea next season.

“I know one thing that Michael tells me – he is happy at Swansea and for us, money is second.

“Money is for living good – to have a good house, good car, good watch and good clothes.

“But money is not our God. Money for Michael is in second place.

“He is happy if the club respect him, if the chairman respects him, and he has got that at Swansea.

“The club respect him, the chairman respects him, the people love him and the players love him, so why should he change?”

Laudrup signed a two-year deal when he took the Swansea job last summer, and agreed a 12-month contract extension this spring which ties him to the Liberty until the summer of 2015.

“But he is going to stay at Swansea and we are doing our best to make a strong team for next season."

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Michael-Laudrup-leave-Swansea-City/story-19020146-detail/story.html#axzz2TnuOmqU8

Michael Laudrup's agent was at the Chelsea v Everton game, according to @BBCMOTD