The Mourinho Thread

Ahh sorry I guess u cant say it in English haha, it is something we say in Hebrew.

What I meant is that I hope you're right basicaly.

Your certainty that Mou is coming back is like a balloon, and if he doesn't come back, then the balloon will blow up, on your face.

Haha sorry English isnt my native language.

טיפש.

Ahh sorry I guess u cant say it in English haha, it is something we say in Hebrew.

What I meant is that I hope you're right basicaly.

Your certainty that Mou is coming back is like a balloon, and if he doesn't come back, then the balloon will blow up, on your face.

Haha sorry English isnt my native language.

No worries mate, I got the gist. But I really don't know why people are still so stressed about this whole thing. It's 100% done and it's so obvious.

No worries mate, I got the gist. But I really don't know why people are still so stressed about this whole thing. It's 100% done and it's so obvious.

Well I guess I just dont want to admit it.. not to get my hopes up, and then we'll end up signing another Rafa.

Like ZOS said. Who would you prefer? Silva and Iso or Mata and Hazard? Exactly. Throw in Oscar as well.

Silva is not on Mata's level because when the team doesn't play well, he doesn't either i.e. He does not have the skill to carry a team whereas Mata can. Silva is overrated and although he may get better next season, I doubt he'll ever hit the heights of his first six months in City's title winning season let alone Mata's heights this season.

Silva is overrated?

Had a bad season men. Just back of before he comes hurting you next season!

It should be interesting then with Mourinho coming back and the players we got, and City with a top coach like Pellegrini and good players like Silva and Isco at his disposal.

So one dynasty ends in United, and a new one begins:

Chelsea vs City.

Amazing they will be playing in the USA for post season. I will go and check out the game in NYC. :D

Like ZOS said. Who would you prefer? Silva and Iso or Mata and Hazard? Exactly. Throw in Oscar as well.

Silva is not on Mata's level because when the team doesn't play well, he doesn't either i.e. He does not have the skill to carry a team whereas Mata can. Silva is overrated and although he may get better next season, I doubt he'll ever hit the heights of his first six months in City's title winning season let alone Mata's heights this season.

Silva is.overrated?

Is that why both Silva and cazorla are ahead of Mata in Spain. Did Silva ever play in the hole this season?

Silva is.overrated?

Is that why both Silva and cazorla are ahead of Mata in Spain. Did Silva ever play in the hole this season?

He was good in spain and he was good for half of last season, but since then he's been really average, and plays 1 good game every 3 months.

Mata was in the team of the year this season, and no one even mentioned Silva. Cazorla though deserved to be in it.

He was good in spain and he was good for half of last season, but since then he's been really average, and plays 1 good game every 3 months.

Mata was in the team of the year this season, and no one even mentioned Silva. Cazorla though deserved to be in it.

Silva is playing out of position cause Mancini was a terrible manager. Mata def. Had a better year, however we all know how Mata plays when he is on the wings vs centrally.

Silva is playing out of position cause Mancini was a terrible manager. Mata def. Had a better year, however we all know how Mata plays when he is on the wings vs centrally.

Funny thing is, for Spain Silva doesn't play behind the striker either. He plays on the right with Cesc as false 9 and Iniesta most times on the left.

Mourinho vs Everton

P8 W5 D3 L0 F15 A6

1 of those draws came in a league match at Goodison where we had a Drogba goal at the end wrongly ruled out for offside.

Another one came in the FA Cup at Goodison where we went on to win the replay anyway.

Another one was a dead end off of season rubber at Stamford Bridge.

So I was right, dont you remember the 2-1 of the 2005-2006 season I think when Lamps scored a wonder to give us three points ? Or again same problem next season ? Dont get me wrong, but at Goodison, its very difficult.

Funny thing is, for Spain Silva doesn't play behind the striker either. He plays on the right with Cesc as false 9 and Iniesta most times on the left.

Yep. Now xavi is old, I hope cesc moves back to cm and Martinez drop busquets.