The Mourinho Thread

So is the feeling in Spain that he'll be sacked/resign immediately following the final game or is it still a huge mystery?

It'd be nice if we knew one way or the other if he's on his way here or not early and not have a prolonged saga for months.

Also, you can def. bet the three amigos won't start together... However, I also wouldn't bet that he would make Mata the number 10 as well, especially if you saw what happen with Kaka and ozil in Madrid.

Why wouldn't he play them together? Hasn't had a problem playing Ronaldo - Özil - Di Maria there at Real Madrid so why would he have a problem playing Hazard - Mata - Oscar? And personally I couldn't care less where some player plays as long as he's effective in the position he plays in. For exampe if Mourinho were to play Mata on the right wing, much like he has played Özil if I'm not mistaken, and Mata was still able to contribute as well as he is now then I really don't see the issue.

If Mourinho comes, I think we can finally kiss the ladyboy goodbye!

Can you imagine him putting up with his sulky shit on the pitch? Me neither.

lol, i would die of laughter if he took him off in the first half, just like AVB did with Kalou. priceless.

You guys sure love Mou....

In madrid, he has no support now. I always thought Pepe and Fabio was in his circle, however, after the past few days, that is false....

Also, you can def. bet the three amigos won't start together... However, I also wouldn't bet that he would make Mata the number 10 as well, especially if you saw what happen with Kaka and ozil in Madrid.

bitter Madrid wanker, jog on to your own forum

You can give jose messi, iniesta, pirlo, and even zlatan.

He will always play counterattacking football..

That his style... In Madrid, many players grew tired of this style...

Why wouldn't he play them together? Hasn't had a problem playing Ronaldo - Özil - Di Maria there at Real Madrid so why would he have a problem playing Hazard - Mata - Oscar? And personally I couldn't care less where some player plays as long as he's effective in the position he plays in. For exampe if Mourinho were to play Mata on the right wing, much like he has played Özil if I'm not mistaken, and Mata was still able to contribute as well as he is now then I really don't see the issue.

Di Maria and Ronaldo are both more direct/ faster than anyone of them... Ozil is fast as well, but most people don't realize it...

Mata and Oscar aren't that fast....hazard has really good speed though.

You can give jose messi, iniesta, pirlo, and even zlatan.

He will always play counterattacking football..

That his style... In Madrid, many players grew tired of this style...

I thought he did great second season.

I feel that the third season downfall was more down to the problem with players in the dressing room.

I thought he did great second season.

I feel that the third season downfall was more down to the problem with players in the dressing room.

They won one game vs barca......

Madrid won the league cause of health and depth on the team.

Di Maria and Ronaldo are both more direct/ faster than anyone of them... Ozil is fast as well, but most people don't realize it...

Mata and Oscar aren't that fast....hazard has really good speed though.

Oscar is definitely faster than people think, more so than Özil that's for sure. Also he's way more fit than Özil, a player who can't keep up anymore after 70 minutes of play. Oscar has played 90 games in the past year for club and country and still he comes up with good performances all the time, I'm sure a manager like Mourinho will appreciate that.

And really, what has pace got to do with anything? Just because he has had pacy players at his disposal at Madrid doesn't mean he can't play anything else. Remind me again, who were these fast and direct players at Inter? I can only think of Samuel Eto'o, the rest not so much.

Oscar is definitely faster than people think, more so than Özil that's for sure. Also he's way more fit than Özil, a player who can't keep up anymore after 70 minutes of play. Oscar has played 90 games in the past year for club and country and still he comes up with good performances all the time, I'm sure a manager like Mourinho will appreciate that.

And really, what has pace got to do with anything? Just because he has had pacy players at his disposal at Madrid doesn't mean he can't play anything else. Remind me again, who were these fast and direct players at Inter? I can only think of Samuel Eto'o, the rest not so much.

Indeed. It's just that he has played so many games he has lot the energy he did at the start of the season.

Look at the first bit of action from his debut against Wigan in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbyo3XEKe7Y

He has very good pace.

tumblr_mm6z6vZ8zI1qc0hbso1_500.png

In England you feel the real passion for the game. It’s not just passion for the clubs. It’s really about passion for football and you feel it.-José Mourinho

Enough of everything for me. Jose welcome home.

How old is this picture?

Cannot for the life of me see Frank Lampard any place other than Chelsea next season. Mourinho will not let him slip away.

Sunday Mirror claiming that Mourinho has lined up Sami Khedira to follow him to Chelsea but would cost around £20m. #CFC

Your Right about them being similar speeds.... However, if you followed Madrid, you would know ozil has his worse games in the wings......

Also, inter had fast wingbacks. Eto and maicon had lethal speed, however the rest were all well conditioned and avg to good speeds.