The Mourinho Thread

Now I read Jose was phoned by red nosed of his choice.

" When Sir Alex called me to give me the honor of knowing his decision , I was surprised & sad, " Jose said.

Now, if this is true, then how do we as Chelsea fans should look at the f...since he wanted to coach manures ?

Rafa was crucified, booed for a lot less, wasn´t he ?

hes referring to his decision to quit football not appoint moyes

Not according to the report...

Jose Mourinho has backed David Moyes to be a success at Manchester United and admits he was honoured that Sir Alex Ferguson rang him personally to tell him he was retiring.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8704825/Premier-League-Jose-Mourinho-expects-David-Moyes-to-succeed-at-Manchester-United

Not according to the report...

No, that seems to be exactly what he meant.

"When Sir Alex called me to give me the honour of knowing from him his decision, I was surprised and sad," the Real Madrid boss said.

"At the same time, I was happy to feel his emotion, and pride for such an amazing career.

"It will be difficult for me, and I think all managers, to go to Old Trafford and play against Manchester United, without this mythical figure waiting for us.

Jose Mourinho has backed David Moyes to be a success at Manchester United and admits he was honoured that Sir Alex Ferguson rang him personally to tell him he was retiring.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8704825/Premier-League-Jose-Mourinho-expects-David-Moyes-to-succeed-at-Manchester-United

Was he sad not to get the job or was he sad to see Alex going...that´s the question..to be or not to be ?

One never know with Jose.

Was he sad not to get the job or was he sad to see Alex going...that´s the question..to be or not to be ?

One never know with Jose.

Perhaps it's just you? I have no problem understanding what he said.

"It will be difficult for me, and I think all managers, to go to Old Trafford and play against Manchester United, without this mythical figure waiting for us."

"We are good friends, and my good friends know which club I would like to manage when I finish my work at Real Madrid," Mourinho added.

He was also asked if he would tune in when Ferguson takes charge of his last match at Old Trafford on Sunday, and said: "No, certainly not - no, I don't want to cry!"

Perhaps it's just you? I have no problem understanding what he said.

"It will be difficult for me, and I think all managers, to go to Old Trafford and play against Manchester United, without this mythical figure waiting for us."

"We are good friends, and my good friends know which club I would like to manage when I finish my work at Real Madrid," Mourinho added.

He was also asked if he would tune in when Ferguson takes charge of his last match at Old Trafford on Sunday, and said: "No, certainly not - no, I don't want to cry!"

Thank you for your copy job but....JOSE one never know with him...?

Thank you for your copy job but....JOSE one never know with him...?

He's sad that a friend is retiring. Which part of that do you not understand? Take a step back from the computer screen, wipe your saliva off of it and read it again.

I'm praying that Mou comes back and is in it for the long time, if he does I can see us winning conceutive the League, Capital One Cup and FA Cup consecutively and challenging for the Champions League title! But lets hope he doesn't sell players that we don't want him to. I'm sure he'll sign some good players aswell if he is to join!

Yeah, if we don't get Mourinho I wouldn't mind Jupp at all. Mourinho's obviously my dead on first choice though, the signs that he'll be our next manager are pointing heavily in our favour.

I'd love to see Heynckes here but just can't see it happening.. plus, isn't he retiring ?