The Mourinho Thread

Quick question....if it works out that it is not Jose, where do we go from here? Ruling out Jose, Moyes and potentially Pelligrini (City) who's left?

If by some curse Jose doesn't come back, I would love to see the board getting Klopp - or see Hiddink. But The Special One seems to be showing all the signs that he is coming back

Now I read Jose was phoned by red nosed of his choice.

" When Sir Alex called me to give me the honor of knowing his decision , I was surprised & sad, " Jose said.

Now, if this is true, then how do we as Chelsea fans should look at the f...since he wanted to coach manures ?

Rafa was crucified, booed for a lot less, wasn´t he ?

" When Sir Alex called me to give me the honor of knowing his decision , I was surprised & sad, " Jose said.

Now, if this is true, then how do we as Chelsea fans should look at the f...since he wanted to coach manures ?

Who wouldn't want too replace Fergie to be fair. At the end of the day his job is too coach and we sacked him not the other way around.

Well it WILL be Jose. However if the stars and planets align, the moon turns blue and hell freezes over meaning we somehow don't get Jose, I'll take Klopp.

Klopp will not come lol :D He just won't leave Borussia with 3 years left on the contract

that is never confirmed and i am quite certain it is not true.

He told MUTV in March, he'll never come to Old Trafford as the manager. And he did it with a straight face.

Who wouldn't want too replace Fergie to be fair. At the end of the day his job is too coach and we sacked him not the other way around.

I agree with your statement. However, just one thing puzzles me. If he is so keen to join Chelsea, then why did he bother with manures ? Even now, I read Real wants 17m to release him & Roman is not willing to pay it. Should we wonder why ?

If I were in Roman´s shoes, I´d tell him to pay it himself. Then, we may see how devoted Jose is towards Chelsea.

that is never confirmed and i am quite certain it is not true.

He told MUTV in March, he'll never come to Old Trafford as the manager. And he did it with a straight face.

Well, I wouldn´t be so certain. Jose is a gold digger.

I agree with your statement. However, just one thing puzzles me. If he is so keen to join Chelsea, then why did he bother with manures ? Even now, I read Real wants 17m to release him & Roman is not willing to pay it. Should we wonder why ?

If I were in Roman´s shoes, I´d tell him to pay it himself. Then, we may see how devoted Jose is towards Chelsea.

No one knows what Jose really wants. All he has really said is that he want's to go back to where he is loved. Everything else is just media nonsense hence to why I don't read it. If Madrid really want him gone and he really wants to come back to us then it will happen. That's the way I look at it anyway, not getting my hopes up over nothing.

Now I read Jose was phoned by red nosed of his choice. " When Sir Alex called me to give me the honor of knowing his decision , I was surprised & sad, " Jose said. Now, if this is true, then how do we as Chelsea fans should look at the f...since he wanted to coach manures ? Rafa was crucified, booed for a lot less, wasn´t he ?

The only other club I could see Jose going to in the PL, is Man City purely how vast in resources they have. I don't think he wanted to take over Utd due to replacing someone like SAF, Utd's reluctance to hire him (hasn't been involved in a 'long-term' project for them); and doesn't fit the bill to how a Utd manager should be (e.g. his press conferences). I think Sir Alex called him to tell the news of his retirement not for a job offer. Having said all that - hopefully we are the only club that gets him in the summer!

I read somewhere that Roman is a 'businessman'. Maybe he's 'negotiating' rather than simply paying the asking price? :ph34r:

He should stay here for ages and maybe return to Porto before retirement or coach Portugal team.

Couldn't agree more. It's a different challenge this time around, but there's massive opportunities to build something BIG here over the next decade or so.

He could maybe spend 20 years here and beat Fergie's record :wub: then go off to manage Portugal. I can't see him doing that anytime soon though simply because I think he'd get bored. International football is interesting for about 2 months every couple of years.

The only other club I could see Jose going to in the PL, is Man City purely how vast in resources they have. I don't think he wanted to take over Utd due to replacing someone like SAF, Utd's reluctance to hire him (hasn't been involved in a 'long-term' project for them); and doesn't fit the bill to how a Utd manager should be (e.g. his press conferences). I think Sir Alex called him to tell the news of his retirement not for a job offer. Having said all that - hopefully we are the only club that gets him in the summer!

Pellegrini is going to Citeh loggers, according to some Spanish paper. "Done deal. "

Chelsea´s reputation...not many coaches are knocking on their door, are there ?

Pellegrini is going to Citeh loggers, according to some Spanish paper. "Done deal. " Chelsea´s reputation...not many coaches are knocking on their door, are there ?

Won't believe the Pellegrini one until confirmed, seems to be linked with a lot of clubs. Understandably our reputation may not be the best, but would you turn down a Champions league winning team within the Premier League, with a great academy and resources; on top of that with a bit of money of them. Unfortunately, we have gone through many managers that we have limited options for top managers to come. All in all it's going to be a bit of a managerial merry-go-round this summer!

Pellegrini is going to Citeh loggers, according to some Spanish paper. "Done deal. "

Chelsea´s reputation...not many coaches are knocking on their door, are there ?

Loads of coaches want the Chelsea job. We don't know what's happening... Perhaps Mourinho to Chelsea is pretty much done. Also there aren't many coaches out there right now is there, that are available. And you don't just phone up roman and say, excuse me can I be the manager.

Care to elaborate...I wouldn´t believe it...that´s all I read here.

Everything is just a speculation, as we all can see it.

Just one thing I know as I already posted. Chelsea´s not the club for any manager to look for stability. One day you are here, the next day you are fired. Stability at Chelsea...nobody knows what this word means there. Despite of it, Chelsea still managed to win major trophies. Personally, I´d like to see a bit more stability, long term plans, introduce all these young players that were bought into the team gradually. I´d even sacrify one or two seasons & finish in top four but...we can only dream about it at Chelsea, I feel.

Loads of coaches want the Chelsea job. We don't know what's happening... Perhaps Mourinho to Chelsea is pretty much done. Also there aren't many coaches out there right now is there, that are available. And you don't just phone up roman and say, excuse me can I be the manager.

If the conversation between Alex & Jose is true...think about it.

Care to elaborate...I wouldn´t believe it...that´s all I read here.

Everything is just a speculation, as we all can see it.

Just one thing I know as I already posted. Chelsea´s not the club for any manager to look for stability. One day you are here, the next day you are fired. Stability at Chelsea...nobody knows what this word means there. Despite of it, Chelsea still managed to win major trophies. Personally, I´d like to see a bit more stability, long term plans, introduce all these young players that were bought into the team gradually. I´d even sacrify one or two seasons & finish in top four but...we can only dream about it at Chelsea, I feel.

Agree with that. We have won some trophies through this Managerial Merry-go-round but our best League form has come in an environment of stability under Jose and Carlo. Even Carlo's second season, Chelsea made a late charge for the title which I feel wouldn't have been possible had we sacked Carlo in January or Ferbruary of 2011