The Mourinho Thread

And i think that SHOULD be the case.

JM has to make sure that he can mould his own team and not be given players he doesnt want/need.

oooooohhhhh the goosebumps are already here whenever i start thinking about the offseason.

I realy hope that he will stay for years here if he comes...

Where else could he still go?

Italy; he has enough respect to Inter and wont join their rivals, while Inter are shit club now and he wont go there any time soon...

Spain: i doubt he would return to Madrid once, while there is no chance of him to go to barca.

Germany; bayern wont hire him, they think he doesnt fit them.

England: he loves one club, Chelsea. Why would he break hearts and join our rivals?

France: small league is small...

He should stay here for ages and maybe return to Porto before retirement or coach Portugal team.

Do you guys think that if he comes, we will announce it only in like July? or will it be sooner?

Sooner. Need to make preparations for pre-season and all that.

And besides, our season ends next weekend. La Liga ends on 1st June but Madrid's season practically ends next Friday with their Copa Del Rey final to be played then.

Quick question....if it works out that it is not Jose, where do we go from here?

Ruling out Jose, Moyes and potentially Pelligrini (City) who's left?

Well it WILL be Jose. However if the stars and planets align, the moon turns blue and hell freezes over meaning we somehow don't get Jose, I'll take Klopp.

More quotes to see that Mourinho wants to come to Chelsea.

And with Pellegrini reported going to City, then where does Mourinho got left?

PSG????? What a let down that will be.

I think Mourinho has played all his cards. Now his at the mercy of the judgement seat from King Roman.