The Mourinho Thread

Rumblings now that he's giving Madrid the chance to retain his services.

If they let him get rid of "cancers" in the club, he'll stay.

We're gonna fuck around and not get him, aren't we?

the cancers he refers to will not be allowed to leave. Thats the methodology behind joses actions, talks of staying ,working on with madrid when he knows its now impossible because it would involve buying half a team once hes wielded the axe on his enemies. Easier for madrid to let him leave and for free. Stop worrying

Rumblings now that he's giving Madrid the chance to retain his services.

If they let him get rid of "cancers" in the club, he'll stay.

We're gonna fuck around and not get him, aren't we?

He was booed by the Bernabeu crown after Madrid demolished Malaga 6-2. You think any club owner would want a manager at helm when the fans are booing him even after a comprehensive win?

Why do you think Benitez has no chance of staying here permanently? Because Roman knows fans hate him and want him out! Quite similar to Mourinho's situation in Madrid!!

Today, I read a story on Jose...apparently he came as close as he ever will to do a job interview with manures...

The way I see it:

Now, all manure fans are gonna snivel how Jose was not good enough for their team...on & on.

Personally, I believe Jose would never apply to go to coach manures.

As annoying as usual you were probably trying to give some language lesson. Foda-se might be "fuck off", "fuck", "fuck it", it depends of the situation, but it never means "fuck you".

Watching the video its clear that Ronaldo's "foda-se" was nothing more than an angry interjection, really common when players are celebrating goals. If Ronaldo really wanted to say "fuck you" to Mourinho, he would have said "vai se foder". This is just another bullshit created by spanish press.

Grow up Henrique, as annoying as I usually am? You are the one who started to play the language teacher in the first place!

It has been quite a while since you cant produce any half quality posts around here. All you do is look for fights and correct people. It doesnt matter if Ronaldo said fuck you or fuck off, it matters that it shows how fragile is the relationship between Real Madrid players and Jose Mourinho.

Besides, I said nervermind and you still quoted me.

Everyone is just waiting to laugh at you when Mourinho comes...

Neil Ashton: "Rooney wants to go to Chelsea and the beauty of this is that Jose Mourinho wants him there as well." (2/2) [via Talksport]

John Obi Mikel: Jose Mourinho's return would be 'massive' for Chelsea

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8702608/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Neil Ashton: "Rooney wants to go to Chelsea and the beauty of this is that Jose Mourinho wants him there as well." (2/2) [via Talksport]

John Obi Mikel: Jose Mourinho's return would be 'massive' for Chelsea

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8702608/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That was quick xCechx! Talk about fast news delivery! :D

Anyway, I have a new one:

John Obi Mikel: "I am shit"

...nah, I kid the Mikel! :D

(he's not good though!)

Isn't Mourinho dead for you?

He hasn't joined United, so no.

Ever since being appointed at Inter he's always said he may return one day, dropping hints, romanticising about the club and fans. This is a manager who has toyed with us ‘indirectly’ via the press. Chelsea is not a stepping stone club, we’re not ‘an everton‘, United are DIRECT rivals, so for a coach who claims/claimed to have such an affinity with the supporters and club it would have been unforgivable.

So, are you gonna come running back now and treat him like a returning hero again? :rolleyes:

Wait, hold up.. to EVEN have that view in the first place, means I'd hold Mourinho in the highest of regards.

For all those who went paranoid in this thread saying Jose will sign for United. :lol2:

In the CL this season, when Real met United at Old Trafford, Jose' had voided all of his charisma, sucking up to both Ferguson and United, in an overly-diplomatic sense. That.. and the timing itself, with Mourinho's departure being a dead cert. Alarm bells started ringing for me, it seemed too much of a coincidence.

It's very interesting that there have been a number of players now coming out and openly discussing the return of Jose. Taking everything into account it seems very certain that Jose is to return, i never honestly thought i would see the day but i think it is going to be great for us again. My only hope is that between them Jose and Roman can sit down and plan out a way to take us forward for the long term, i don't buy it that Jose is ONLY a 3 season top man, i think he would feel it is time to him to create something long term somewhere and that given the right circumstances could be us.

Yeah it's a good sign... Lamps,Terry,Mikel, Cech...

Its funny. Manchester United are stuck with Moyes (who is a good coach) with an really good squad - full of top players and plenty of depth - but he might struggle to attract all the top players as hes not Fergie. Where as we will have Jose coming back and that potentially gives us a pass to try and get a lot of top players as top players want to work with top successful coaches. Yes it doesn't always work like that but who doesn't want to play for Mourinho? Hes got that 'x factor' if you'll call it that. As does Pep, as proven with Gotze moving to Bayern from Dortmund and as did Fergie.

Still I suppose Moyes is managing Manchester United though, the brand of Manchester United probably makes up for the fact hes not a global name like Fergie. Do United really need more players expect a LB and CM?

Nik Postinger @TouchlineDrama

AS and Récord are both claiming that Mourinho was in fact Sir Alex Ferguson's first choice but that the Portuguese coach turned United down.

Spanish and Portuguese publications AS and Récord both claim his family's desire to move to London as the reason Mourinho turned United down

Nik Postinger ‏@TouchlineDrama

AS and Récord are both claiming that Mourinho was in fact Sir Alex Ferguson's first choice but that the Portuguese coach turned United down.

Spanish and Portuguese publications AS and Récord both claim his family's desire to move to London as the reason Mourinho turned United down

69576_297088303733578_1887927273_n.jpg

Portuguese newspaper 'Record' claim that Jose Mourinho turned down the Man. United manager role to join Chelsea in the summer.

"Madrid wants Mourinho to resign, Mourinho wants Madrid to sack him"

Nik Postinger @TouchlineDrama

I am not surprised. In fact, Fergie likes him as a manager and as a person a lot. This is from his biogrpahy -

And who should that new man be?

Yes, the old Special One himself and the man that Fergie himself has said would be a fine choice. In 2009, he told CNN: 'I am glad it is not my decision but whoever it is, it needs to be someone with experience. Manchester United is a massive club. The club I joined in 1986 is nothing like the on it is today. I like José Mourinho - he is a good guy and someone I get on very well with.'