The Mourinho Thread

What if the results don't improve?

What if they gonna improve? You and other Mou fanboys gonna call players cunts because they start playing like players we knew because new manager gonna start putting players in their position, gonna drop underperforming players, gonna play youth and start playing some attacking footbal wich gonna let attacking players have some freedom and rhey not going to think about their defensive duties.

They're the winners in this. Look at all that inside news, secret top sources and scoops they mustered up in international spy fashion.

They even got xPetrCechx working in overdrive.

Thanks for that -reckon we all need a laugh after the last 24 hours

Nevin: "If you’re into ‘short-termism’ then I think it’s the right decision. ‘Longer- termism’, I think Mourinho is a great manager." [bBC]

Wtf ... and few weeks ago someone said that Pat Nevin's opinion is worth thousand of ours as he actually played the game, is a legend and a pundit. And then he says this.

are people still going to ignore all that is been said about the players?

one common name by ALL sources.

I can't believe one player is responsible, much like Jose wasn't solely responsible, stop falling into the trap of there must be a neat packaged solution - nothing apart from death and taxes is black and white in life, it's all shades of grey..

There has been a culmination of fault from many parties, leading to a decision. Time to move on, who knows this could be the biggest and best thing to ever to happen to Chelsea!

Yes, that last sentence is pure speculation, but so is everything else that I have read about the situation, so why can't I promote some positive speculation?

It's only the media that want heroes and villains

Where's the story of Oscar leading a revolt come from?

Sorry mate, didn't want to confuse anyone. There's not direct story to this but it was reported that Oscar had a bust-up with Jose (remember Swansea game ?) so as it is reported that there was a player revolt, seems that Oscar started first and fellow players just followed suit later. Therefore he is leading the revolt. And I think he would much more enjoy a hug than fight. Therefore I call it BS.

Sky Sports: The Decision to sack Jose was welcomed at the chelsea Dressing Room...

WTF?!

Apparently, there's no such thing as player power or prima Donas in this squad. Or so I'm told by a fair few on here

I can't believe one player is responsible, much like Jose wasn't solely responsible, stop falling into the trap of there must be a neat packaged solution - nothing apart from death and taxes is black and white in life, it's all shades of grey..

There has been a culmination of fault from many parties, leading to a decision. Time to move on, who knows this could be the biggest and best thing to ever to happen to Chelsea!

Yes, that last sentence is pure speculation, but so is everything else that I have read about the situation, so why can't I promote some positive speculation?

It's only the media that want heroes and villains

pat nevin. pat fucking nevin said it.

now i dont feel he is the best pundit out there. but the guy actually thought that the sun shone out of cesc's ass.

sorry, but this is not the time or the way to move on.

when you get the cancer, you dont just remove the the cancerous part by surgery and leave it at that.

you get your chemo done and remove each and every cancerous cell out of the body, IF you actually want to start fresh.

what we have done is the surgery. just the upper layer of the problem. a problem which the more you look at it, the more you feel runs deeper. much deeper.

PS - best thing that ever happened to chelsea. dude, i have been bashing jose since the WBA line up came up and even i can see that this is probably the worst decision we could have taken at THIS POINT of time. you said something on the lines of "closing the thread, so that people dont say something they regret later" in the hazard thread. well, i think this should apply to this thread too.

pat nevin. pat fucking nevin said it.

now i dont feel he is the best pundit out there. but the guy actually thought that the sun shone out of cesc's ass.

sorry, but this is not the time or the way to move on.

when you get the cancer, you dont just remove the the cancerous part by surgery and leave it at that.

you get your chemo done and remove each and every cancerous cell out of the body, IF you actually want to start fresh.

what we have done is the surgery. just the upper layer of the problem. a problem which the more you look at it, the more you feel runs deeper. much deeper.

PS - best thing that ever happened to chelsea. dude, i have been bashing jose since the WBA line up came up and even i can see that this is probably the worst decision we could have taken at THIS POINT of time. you said something on the lines of "closing the thread, so that people dont say something they regret later" in the hazard thread. well, i think this should apply to this thread too.

OK, but for me I could see Jose unravelling

It's been hard to detect deliberate shit play from the players as it's been so bad

I'm not sure I buy this is solely one player.

But yeah maybe a thread lock might work, seem to be going round in circles. :(

OK, but for me I could see Jose unravelling

It's been hard to detect deliberate shit play from the players as it's been so bad

I'm not sure I buy this is solely one player.

But yeah maybe a thread lock might work, seem to be going round in circles. :(

Yup. got the last part right.

again, not saying jose did not deserve the sack. he did. if you cant pick the right players based on form and performances, if you dont have the balls of dropping players who are playing like they dont give a shit, then you deserve to be sacked. I am not angry about the sacking. i am angry that people are solely putting the blame on jose while players like cesc and costa get to go scott free. not fair, and not good for the club.

as for "delibrate shit play". well it cant possibly get any obvious than that. the only other way would have been to actually sit on the ground and not get up the whole match.

Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to be his next job after being sacked by #Chelsea on Thursday, according to sources. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho has already received concrete offers for next season, and Jorge Mendes has begun sounding out options. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho grew hugely frustrated with the transfer structure at the club, and felt it was impossible to succeed at #Chelsea. [ESPN]

I think Andy Burton mentioned this too (on Sky Sports News yesterday) but he didn't give names.

Boring...scuffles happen everyday on the training field.

Alan Brazil and Ray Wilkins had the reporter on the radio this morning and accused the newspaper of trying to sensationalize something that happens all the time.

Like the fact its escalated from a confrontation to an all out brawl