The Mourinho Thread

Accusing Roman of not being "one of us". No other Football chairman has invested so much of their time and money. Get over it. Mourinho's gone for good.

Yeah that's the lowest you can get.

Can never turn on Roman.

He is the man and that's that.

Accusing Roman of not being "one of us". No other Football chairman has invested so much of their time and money. Get over it. Mourinho's gone for good.

Yeah that's the lowest you can get.

Can never turn on Roman.

He is the man and that's that.

The guy has invested a ton of money and seems willing to do more and for that I am grateful.

But if you think he's a lifelong fan like us then you're deluding yourself. If you're looking for a lifelong fan who put their money into the club they supported then look at the names of our stands....here's a clue, he's name wasn't East, West or Shed.

Roman has done amazing things for this club, and he seems to enjoy owning the club but I think we have to be realistic.

This year I realised one important thing - we will never conquer the world with Jose Mourinho. In order to be the best there is we have do be a dominant side, we can't rely on Jose's counter attacking / defensive tactics and modern football will agree with me. Ten years ago teams just didn't know how to handle it, nowdays it seems we don't know either.

In this second Mourinho spell all I hoped for is that he will be able to transform us to this kind of team, a team that plays a fluent, attacking and entertaining football, a team that dominates each opposition and a team that its home is no less than a fortress. It really looked like we were going the right way at first, 2013/14 was a rebuilding season and we progressed as the season went. We reached our peak in the middle of 2014/15 and in this point I thought we were on the right track to the very top of world football... But the critics were right, the speculations aboud Mou's second and third seasons turned out to be true and who knows, maybe he could of changed things if he had been given the time, but I don't think any club in any situation similar to ours would have kept him. Nothing can justify our situation and even if the manager is not completely at fault, it is absolutely clear that he is no martyr.

Maybe all of this is for the best, maybe we can finally let go of the Jose Mourinho cloud that hung over this club for the past decade. Every manager that came here tried to justify the fact that Mourinho was sacked in 2007, maybe his second coming and PL trophy are a closure for him in the history of this club.

I can't be happy with letting him go, he is a legend in this club and always will be remembered as such. I wish him all the best in the future and hope he knows how much the Chelsea fans love him. I won't celebrate it and I won't cry, what needed to be done is done now, c'est la vie, Jose Mourinho - the special one.

Roman Abramovich had to sack Jose Mourinho, says Jamie Carragher

Pretty much what I believe as well. No other option here but to sack the manager then sack the entire team.

No one who runs a modern club would do otherwise.

The guy has invested a ton of money and seems willing to do more and for that I am grateful.

But if you think he's a lifelong fan like us then you're deluding yourself. If you're looking for a lifelong fan who put their money into the club they supported then look at the names of our stands....here's a clue, he's name wasn't East, West or Shed.

Roman has done amazing things for this club, and he seems to enjoy owning the club but I think we have to be realistic.

If being one of us means being a lifelong fan, Mourinho wouldn't qualify either.

In fact, it's Roman who has been at the club longer than Mourinho.

Using personal biasness to determine who is a real fan and who isn't smacks of the very delusion and lack of realism that you are pointing out.

If being one of us means being a lifelong fan, Mourinho wouldn't qualify either.

In fact, it's Roman who has been at the club longer than Mourinho.

Using personal biasness to determine who is a real fan and who isn't smacks of the very delusion and lack of realism that you are pointing out.

Mourinho developed a relationship with the fans which is why we sung his name relentlessly. His personality both reverberated and informed the existing personality of the Chelsea support. Roman simply hasn't done that, nor has he made any attempts to engage with the fans. In fact the one time he needed to do that in 2011, he tried to steamroller the very fans who SAVED this club 30 years ago.

That stuff actually matters on a personal level, whether you accept it or not.

The way some fans treat Hazard is disgusting as well. Hazard's performances have been poor but this is a player who was heads and shoulders above everyone in the league last season and rightfully so, won the POTY award and several other individuals honours too from club and non-club related matters. The 'form is temporary, class is permanent' concept should be really applied to Hazard. Instead of people supporting him and hoping he gets back to his best, which I hope he does, I have seen several people say if he and co start performing, it shows that they have no class etc, were not playing for Jose. I would like to see people get behind Hazard. Because it has been a difficult few months for him so far after an amazing season and some of the comments I have seen on Hazard has been disgusting.

How about we apply that concept to both parties? And to Matic, Cesc, Costa et al?

I think people need to realise that if we are going to progress this season and beyond that, keeping Hazard will actually be pivotal.

As for anyone stating Jose was not a legend, I think you came to that idea on your own. I have not seen one person say that on here. I think he is a legend and I appreciate what he has done for us and he will always remain a true Chelsea legend but was it right for him to go? I say yes. I think everyone else who wanted Mourinho to go is in the same camp. We all know he is a Chelsea legend but now the decision has been made to move on which I beleive is the right one.

That camp obviously has to believe that because they've ultimately got what they want but I think there's a hardcore of support who feel betrayed. They put their voices firmly behind Jose every matchday (and I've seen them catch some stick on here for that which is laughable) and the club have disregarded that.

I think betrayal is perhaps the best word for the way a lot of fans are feeling and there's a gradual realisation that the club that they once had has disappeared. The problem is that a lot of those fans are also amongst the CPO and there will be a reaction when the club comes to them.

Out of interest, if you're a CPO member what is your feeling on the matter?

The way some fans treat Hazard is disgusting as well. Hazard's performances have been poor but this is a player who was heads and shoulders above everyone in the league last season and rightfully so, won the POTY award and several other individuals honours too from club and non-club related matters. The 'form is temporary, class is permanent' concept should be really applied to Hazard. Instead of people supporting him and hoping he gets back to his best, which I hope he does, I have seen several people say if he and co start performing, it shows that they have no class etc, were not playing for Jose. I would like to see people get behind Hazard. Because it has been a difficult few months for him so far after an amazing season and some of the comments I have seen on Hazard has been disgusting.

I think people need to realise that if we are going to progress this season and beyond that, keeping Hazard will actually be pivotal.

As for anyone stating Jose was not a legend, I think you came to that idea on your own. I have not seen one person say that on here. I think he is a legend and I appreciate what he has done for us and he will always remain a true Chelsea legend but was it right for him to go? I say yes. I think everyone else who wanted Mourinho to go is in the same camp. We all know he is a Chelsea legend but now the decision has been made to move on which I beleive is the right one.

Then why do you not treat Jose the same way? He won the league last season and in his career he has won every major trophy. You can literally apply your exact post to Jose Mourinho who fans on here have been treating like shit all season.

Then why do you not treat Jose the same way? He won the league last season and in his career he has won every major trophy. You can literally apply your exact post to Jose Mourinho who fans on here have been treating like shit all season.

Stats, I like you... But checkmate :ph34r:

Jose Mourinho will make Chelsea regret sacking him, says agent Jorge Mendes (Sun) #CFCCFC.png #MUFCmufc.png

Rob Beasley: "Man United, he would love it. Imagine Mourinho walking out in front of the Stretford End, giving them the pump fists." [bBC]

the bookies fancy mourinho to be the next utd manager

As a desperate fan, I know there will be no Third Coming. You parked the bus and burnt your boats. You gave Chelsea more trophies than we dreamt of and then we woke into a nightmare: placed sixteenth with our manager blaming Leicester's ball-boys. So take some time off now, Jose. See your family and get your priorities straight. And if one day you regret what happened, rest assured that there's a father in west London who got to spend precious afternoons with his young daughter because she wanted to be taken to Chelsea and watch your magic and madness unfold on the green in front of her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915

Moving.

Jose Mourinho will make Chelsea regret sacking him, says agent Jorge Mendes (Sun) #CFCCFC.png #MUFCmufc.png

Rob Beasley: "Man United, he would love it. Imagine Mourinho walking out in front of the Stretford End, giving them the pump fists." [bBC]

*sigh*

Would completely kill me.