test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sadly it sounds like they will cut his season short if it heads into Chelsea 15/16 territory (loss vs Spurs and failing to beat Burnley will signal as much), i was hoping they would give him even more rope to cling onto than we did but sadly it doesn't look like it will be the case.

Its the manc fans that i want to see imploding

Oh how they laughed and took the piss when Mou had us in trouble. Not just out of us but a big laugh at Maureens expense.

Yet just a short time later they get selective amnesia and they get all excited at the thought of signing him on and think he is the 2nd coming!

I want to see them (the richest club in football) breaking down and the club falling apart. OH HaPPY DAYS!

 

Vesper and Ryan Fong like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vesper said:

WHY DOES ALEXIS ALWAYS LOOK, ALWAYS, LIKE HE JUST ROBBED A BLOODY NAPPY CAKE FROM A MANC WAG BABY SHOWER?????

168d3dac179ebf56d9afd1b2dfb7975f--manche

:lol::lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

:lol: 

 

 

Its so funny they always are dealing with one of the very few great players they have (Pogba, and I know millions hate him, but I have always rated him, I know this makes me in a vast minority here) when they have HUGE HUGE HUGE issues with their back 4, who are RUBBISH.

As a fellow Swede, it pains me to say Lindelöf is shit, but shite he is. Bailly is a massive disappointment, and they have fuckall in WC talent at the fullbacks as well. Diogo Dalot may be there someday, but he only turned 19 five months back.

Their AMF's are shit (Mata!! LOLOL) and they have zero true RWers.

The club is a fucking mess, and Mo is also a boil that needs to be lanced.

 Yy64-Y6S_400x400.jpeg

Unionjack and kellzfresh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Its so funny they always are dealing with one of the very few great players they have (Pogba, and I know millions hate him, but I have always rated him, I know this makes me in a vast minority here) when they have HUGE HUGE HUGE issues with their back 4, who are RUBBISH.

As a fellow Swede, it pains me to say Lindelöf is shit, but shite he is. Bailly is a massive disappointment, and they have fuckall in WC talent at the fullbacks as well. Diogo Dalot may be there someday, but he only turned 19 five months back.

Their AMF's are shit (Mata!! LOLOL) and they have zero true RWers.

The club is a fucking mess, and Mo is also a boil that needs to be lanced.

 Yy64-Y6S_400x400.jpeg

Yet both Neville and Carragher say they will be in top 4 the nasty men!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yet both Neville and Carragher say they will be in top 4 the nasty men!

I don't understand how they let it slide this far. From age of 5 or so up until Fergie retired I have known nothing but Man U as the imperial Death Star.

c187c446c7e90b56299f42d4d7a21ffa.jpg

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know Mous shortcomings but just read this article Carragher wrote about what Mou had told him after he got sacked the 2nd time. And I thought well it doesn't only apply to Mou does it! Poor fuckin hard done to Mou!

Jamie Carragher  brought up a conversation he had with Mourinho after he lost his job at Chelsea.

Carragher wrote in his column for the Telegraph: "Mourinho once told me after losing his job at Chelsea how he could see how management was evolving, players no longer receptive or tolerant to criticism even behind closed doors.

"Power has eroded even for the most formidable of managers."

As Carragher suggests, that could be the problem he has now.

Mourinho has been a very successful manager in the past due to his strong managerial style. But that has not worked at all at United.

One such example would be the case of Anthony Martial. The Frenchman clearly has the ability to be one of the world's best players, but after criticism from Mourinho, he looks uninterested whenever he has featured for Man United.

It's clear that he simply does not want to play under the 55-year-old.

Mourinho is also having trouble dealing with Paul Pogba. Despite Mourinho's backing, the Frenchman is failing to replicate that support both on and off the pitch.

It seems the Portuguese manager cannot control Pogba or Martial.

But it's not just players: Mourinho has also lost his power in the transfer market.

It's been well documented that Mourinho wanted to add reinforcements to his team: but the Man United hierarchy vetoed deals for his targets.

His power in this department will be reduced even further if Man United go ahead with plans to appoint a director of football.

Mourinho was fearful that managers were losing their power after his Chelsea departure, and that could well be the source of his problems now.

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We all know Mous shortcomings but just read this article Carragher wrote about what Mou had told him after he got sacked the 2nd time. And I thought well it doesn't only apply to Mou does it! Poor fuckin hard done to Mou!

Jamie Carragher  brought up a conversation he had with Mourinho after he lost his job at Chelsea.

Carragher wrote in his column for the Telegraph: "Mourinho once told me after losing his job at Chelsea how he could see how management was evolving, players no longer receptive or tolerant to criticism even behind closed doors.

"Power has eroded even for the most formidable of managers."

As Carragher suggests, that could be the problem he has now.

Mourinho has been a very successful manager in the past due to his strong managerial style. But that has not worked at all at United.

One such example would be the case of Anthony Martial. The Frenchman clearly has the ability to be one of the world's best players, but after criticism from Mourinho, he looks uninterested whenever he has featured for Man United.

It's clear that he simply does not want to play under the 55-year-old.

Mourinho is also having trouble dealing with Paul Pogba. Despite Mourinho's backing, the Frenchman is failing to replicate that support both on and off the pitch.

It seems the Portuguese manager cannot control Pogba or Martial.

But it's not just players: Mourinho has also lost his power in the transfer market.

It's been well documented that Mourinho wanted to add reinforcements to his team: but the Man United hierarchy vetoed deals for his targets.

His power in this department will be reduced even further if Man United go ahead with plans to appoint a director of football.

Mourinho was fearful that managers were losing their power after his Chelsea departure, and that could well be the source of his problems now.

 

It's crazy how little power most managers now have into the players they get. It's madness how a monster club like Manure have allowed their team to have a horrific back 4, shit for AMF, and not one true RWer, yet expect to still win league and CL. Add in the infighting between Mo and players ans it's a disaster waiting to happen. Lindelöf was a huge Mo bust. Bailly has regressed a tonne. The owners/board blame Mo and think their CB's and fullbacks are CL-winning level. They arent remotely close. Alexis was an extraordinarily expensive mistake. His salary is ludicrously high. £500,000 per week! That makes the £300k we offer to Eden look paultry in comparison. Zero clue why Manure agreed to pay him that much. Horrific business sense.

I detest Mourinho, but he is being undercut in many directions. He also is a cunt when it comes to man management. That will do him in at Manure.

kellzfresh and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

That will do him in at Manure.

Its been his downfall everywhere hes been. If you aren't part of his in crowd then you're fucked.

I know we can knock Manure players but by rights they should be able to put together a top 4 team

They managed to come 2nd last season afterall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep thinking of what Frankie Boyle said about Theresa May because it perfectly sums up Mourinho's style of football so boring it could send a wooden leg to sleep.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

He's lost the plot 😂😂😂

Massive meltdown in Manutd. The absolute scenes :lol: 

Lovely!!

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone told me in 2008 that ten years from now Jose Mourinho would be at Man.United and i would be hoping he stays and likely will be as gutted as when he left us the first time if/when he goes, i would have got the person who told me permanently sectioned.

It's really surreal how far he's dropped.

Fernando and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has never been the same since Real Madrid. 

I actually feel a little sorry for him this time around. He is being targeted by the media and we all know how cuntish the media can be once they have somebody in their sights. That's not to say he hasn't made a rod for his own back. He is still a monumental tosser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.