The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho does not hesitate to call people sons of bitches when he is angry. He did that to our medical staff and to Real Madrid players. How do you think team talks were going after our defeats this season. Of course there was a rift, that some of you wanted to ignore. The proof finally came for those scientists.

Quick, sack the boss but do not ask questions of the people around the manager.

I said yesterday the questions and cloud hang over the people behind JM as much as JM himself. The summer was nothing short of laughable, it was like we let the handbrake off, slipped into first gear and popped the handbrake straight back on. I mean for fucks sake look at the John Stones situation, what a mess, what an utter crock of shite all that was. Emanalo is the type that if you were boxing him he would throw up his guard and run behind the ref, he's a "I look after me and nobody else" The guy is now being interviewed and coming across as the feel sorry PR officer.

Come the summer, axe this fucker, axe the scouting network that comes with it and with the new boss start a fresh and only then with the right coach and outlook you will see a fresh approach to attacking football and Chelsea moving forward to the direction we all want.

I second that emotion. What has he done in football? Jose has made mistakes, but so did Stein, Clough, Shankly, Busby, Ferguson, Wenger. The players are a disgrace and I hope they get fucking dogs abuse on Saturday. May not help the performance we badly need but some of these players need to pay for what their actions have achieved and I hope very, very many of them get fucked off out of it on January 1st. The club HAS to be bigger than any player. Regardless of consequences.

:clap: :clap: :clap: exactly how I feel and this is how it will go down.

Everyone has their opinion, everyone has their opinion on how to fix it, the big picture is we need 3 points and this group of players to start delivering and quick sharp.

We are all Chelsea, or I would like to think we are, let's group hug and pull in the right direction.

KTBFFH

Man, when you joined you were a great lad and it's great that with time you haven't changed even with the tag under your name. Keep it up mate.

JM won a premiership, one league cup, reached one champions league semi.

Not bad going.

But look at the disaster this year.

Can't be his doing. You have to be a saboteur like in the war movies to do that, not JM !

In my opinion he failed dismally in the transfer department plus in judging which players were in their last.
The new one has to deal with scorched earth.

Mourinho does not hesitate to call people sons of bitches when he is angry. He did that to our medical staff and to Real Madrid players. How do you think team talks were going after our defeats this season. Of course there was a rift, that some of you wanted to ignore. The proof finally came for those scientists.

but but but, anyone who thinks that there was a rift between jose and the players is "deluded". :lol:

Emenalo or however you spell his name is a proper cunt. Where is Roman he needs to do an interview.

Erm excuse me, he is not a proper cunt. He's a much, much bigger cunt than that. That is almost doing him a disservice.

You have a few strict ranks of cuntishness:

Your a cunt,

Your a fucking cunt,

You are some sort of cunt

You are a complete and utter cunt.

Now, when it comes to this person, he is right up there, he is 'The Complete and Utter Cunt', Its kind of like the Victoria Cross for cunts.

Erm excuse me, he is not a proper cunt. He's a much, much bigger cunt than that. That is almost doing him a disservice.

You have a few strict ranks of cuntishness:

Your a cunt,

Your a fucking cunt,

You are some sort of cunt

You are a complete and utter cunt.

Now, when it comes to this person, he is right up there, he is 'The Complete and Utter Cunt', Its kind of like the Victoria Cross for cunts.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is yhe greatest cunt of them all