The Mourinho Thread

But those are just words, aren't they? Says a lot more when you look at their performances ON the pitch than OFF it.

And didn't we also had players coming out at some point to show some support for AVB, Scolari etc but completely put in indifferent performances like they want the manager gone?

"Actions speak louder than words". Ain't that right Jason?

Sad, sad day.

It's gonna be terrible seeing him on the touchline of another PL club.

The blow could be softened by knowing who our permanent manager is going to be going forward.

Chelsea and permanent manager. Now there's an oxymoron.

And yet it would appear we have a squad full of untouchable tossers. Strange how it works.

Maybe, we won't know until January and the summer. Players can't be sold outside of the transfer window, while managers can be fired. There's a few players I wouldn't mind never seeing in a Chelsea shirt again, and there's some that are a few indifferent performances away from that.

It isn't Jose or the players fault. It is both of their fault.

I don't want Guus Hiddink at this team. Abramovic may not trust him completely with funds, we need a world class proven manager like Pep,too bad Jurgen Klopp isn't there

If Hiddink comes in, he won't be here for longer than until the end of the season. That's most likely going to be the case for any manager that comes in.

One thing is certain - something simply HAD TO happen, something simply HAD TO change. But here is another vital thing - this HAS TO continue in the summer by getting rid of some players. There is no point of sacking a manager without saying bye bye to some deadwood. Some just have to leave in the summer and I hope the board is fully aware of this.

Well, it has been a ride, having a couple of summers with the same man in charge and without looking for a new person. We are back to it again. One thing has to be said as well - this circus of appointing and sacking managers have brought us a lot trophies and titles as well.

Jose, thank you for the memories, thank you for the last season. There were good decisions, there were bad decisions but I want to remember you for the good.

Sad to see how things went, but I look forward to see youth players getting serious chances for the remainder of the season. Best youth team worldwide and a manager that refused to give them fair chances was painful to watch.

Does anyone actually think this will improve the team?

Take a good long look at the league table. ANY manager right now would do a better job.

However, seeing Mourinho won the league last year with the same set of players, it's clear that they have downed tools/got old overnight (Ivan and Terry). They are unprofessional arseholes, but their behaviour is merely shadowing Mourinho's this season.

I cannot believe how many people are surprised by this.....

I'm not surprised. It was coming. But I'm saddened by it still. This won't solve anything and if the players start playing well then they're cunts and i want them gone. He's one of us. He was not solely to blame and he was not the main problem. He's still the best manager and the world and this is gonna come back to bite us in the ass.

Maybe, we won't know until January and the summer. Players can't be sold outside of the transfer window, while managers can be fired. There's a few players I wouldn't mind never seeing in a Chelsea shirt again, and there's some that are a few indifferent performances away from that.

It isn't Jose or the players fault. It is both of their fault.

True, but José isn't in the position to string more than 2 passes together or put the ball in the back of the net. If he was however, you can bet your bollocks he'd try, which is more than can be said for the majority of our squad currently.

Take a good long look at the league table. ANY manager right now would do a better job.

However, seeing Mourinho won the league last year with the same set of players, it's clear that they have downed tools/got old overnight (Ivan and Terry). They are unprofessional arseholes, but their behaviour is merely shadowing Mourinho's this season.

I think the players are more to blame than Jose. It's 50/50 for me.

Who should we replace them with...?

Ivanovic's replacement is here - Azpi.

Terry's heir stones has been lined up since the summer.

William should take Pedro's place on the right with a replacement for Oscar.

Cesc could be replaced for an actual DM like wanyama or a deep modric type player - either will help.

Hazard Needs to replaced by someone world class

But those are just words, aren't they? Says a lot more when you look at their performances ON the pitch than OFF it.

And didn't we also had players coming out at some point to show some support for AVB, Scolari etc but completely put in indifferent performances like they want the manager gone?

I see your point but that is how football is. Often when managers get sacked and a new manager comes in, it is often the case that you see a complete difference in form. It is almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy that the players have and can't change the terrible situation they are in. Look at Gladbach for example. They started of awful. I don't think the players said to themselves: "fuck it, I won't play for Favre any more". This was a manager who played great football and guided them to 3rd spot last season however it just was not working and the tactics were not getting anywhere. They get a new manager from within the club the suddenly they have been terrific. Is that down to choice or tactics and the breath of fresh air of having a new manager? It is the latter.

It is same with us. Although he did fall out with players probably, they all go out to play, but have been poor at it, not intentionally but it has got to a point where Mourinho's ideas and tactics were not working. After a while with many clubs it just happens that the team and manager lose the connection they once had and you see indifferences on the field. It is a shame but that is how it goes.

I don't think all our players chose to play shit, did they? Come on.