The Mourinho Thread

Agree with this. I also think that it is the players' fault as well to an extent (30%) for being in this situation so the board should do the right thing next summer and chop the squad. Appoint a world class manager (Diego Simeone if Pep is not available) and provide him with the right amount of money to rebuild the squad and bring the players he want. We've saved money last summer, hopefully we'll be saving again this winter so money should be no problem next summer.

there will be quite a compensation bill and No european income next year so there will be a considerable financial hit .

Solanke, RLC, Baker, Boga, Colkett.

Prepare for mid table football at the best for a few years then. We can't replace the likes of Hazard, Cesc and Diego in January with our youth players and expect to remain a very top team, not like this.

although I have been critical especially over the last 6 months I am not celebrating but I do have a great feeling of relief . Time to move on .

I feel the same, no celebration for me. Very relief because we have been drag down the mud.

And the thought that we can bounce back (hopefully) makes me happy.

I do feel sad he's gone for the past achievement, but the past is the past.

We don't live from the past, we need to move on and appoint someone that can take us in the right direction.

Prepare for mid table football at the best for a few years then. We can't replace the likes of Hazard, Cesc and Diego in January with our youth players and expect to remain a very top team, not like this.

News flash: we're in 16th place a point out of the relegation zone. Midtable would be an improvement.

Well, fuck off and celebrate then. You know who you are, fuck off down the pub and have a few pints

I can't believe the club have sacked him. Players' fault, if they suddenly play brilliantly on saturday I'll certainly make my feelings heard

So you would rather us not turn up and drop points then?

As Skipper said, the players came out several times, declaring their support for Mourinho but bottom line is that it was not working and something needed to change.

It had to happen. It was time, can't let his legacy be dominant over the best interest of the team in the long term. I appreciate what he has done on both his stops here but enough is enough. Let the youth movement begin, this is just the start.