The Mourinho Thread

It's so true. Football Fans are so fickle. Jose was and always be a legend reguardless of what club he manages.

This is ALL media speculation so lets just wait and see.

I don't think he style would suit Man U, but if he end up there then so be it. Roman has not done himself any favours in the past few years sacking Managers for no real reason. The sacking RDM when we where 4 points behind Man U has to be the worst decision that he has made.

I pray that our next appointment is a manager who can stabilse the club and move us foward without us being in the spotlight constantly for the wrong reasons.

It is time now for the Club to aquire a bit of class.

Your usual standards are much higher than this. What? Do you expect me to take an extra ten seconds of my life and search for this on Google? Links and sources next time, bitch.

Oooh Spike. Why would I even post nonsense stuff on the forum here? Sheesh!

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

Sky Sports understands that Manchester United will announce their next managerial appointment in next 48 hours

Sky sources: David Moyes is in "pole position" to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager

Mark Kleinman @MarkKleinmanSky

Another point about #MUFC succession: the deal with replacement for Sir Alex Ferguson is already done and has been approved by club's board.

Just deviating slightly from the panicking, but let's just go back to yesterday when the sun was shining, the birds were tweeting and Mourinho was coming back to the Bridge....

You've got to think he's secretly (or not so secretly) delighted that one of his main competitors is leaving. Sure he'll miss the battles but if he's looking to stay for the long-term and build something big, then what more could he ask for? There's going to be a massive whole in English football and he could dominate for as long as he wants.

Now....I'm not saying anything is certain either way and I'm certainly not going to put the mockers on, but this could be as big a day for us as it is for United.

to me its gotta be Moyes.. no way Mourinho can do the same thing SAF did at United and continue the "legacy".

Plus Moyes is a countryman and has been rumored before to be taking the United job.

Mourinho's personality doesnt fit United I feel.

I'm here, and I still firmly believe José is ours, and will comeback at the end of the season, its 70/30.

If you think it is 70/30, you are making yourself wrong, because two months ago you were craving it was 100% sure!

All I am saying is that we dont know what part of the rumors are true or not, so there is no need to go crazy (for both possible outcomes)...

I am also if the opinion that he will come here (in my mind it is a done deal, but I know that in reality isnt). Bur all I will do is keep my cool and go nuts when we officially anounce him!!!!

United will announce their new manager in the next 48 hours according to Sky Sports.

Sky Spots News: The frontrunner for the Manchester United job is former United great, Michael Appleton.

On a more serious note, Mourinho's lack of youth development may well cost him are chance of the job. I really hope if he returns to the Bridge, that he gives some of our talented youngsters a chance.

Just deviating slightly from the panicking, but let's just go back to yesterday when the sun was shining, the birds were tweeting and Mourinho was coming back to the Bridge....

You've got to think he's secretly (or not so secretly) delighted that one of his main competitors is leaving. Sure he'll miss the battles but if he's looking to stay for the long-term and build something big, then what more could he ask for? There's going to be a massive whole in English football and he could dominate for as long as he wants.

Now....I'm not saying anything is certain either way and I'm certainly not going to put the mockers on, but this could be as big a day for us as it is for United.

I'd love to see it that way but Utd just aren't going to fall away. They make big money, have a huge stadium and with FFP limiting both us and City they will be the dominant financial power in English football for the foreseeable future. They could also get a manager in that could make a better team than they currently have which lets be honest isn't much to write home about. They're functional but not very good compared to the top European teams. They have more potential to continue to dominate the league than either us, City or anybody else in my honest opinion.

this is a dream I think, if Mou comes back, we can start and fuck the whole league there will nobody be in our way...

ManU, solid team but not worlclass

City still in an critical period, where they start to get better and better, not there

Spurs... Mous understudy

Arsenal... well...

Everton....

Villa...

Liverpool... pfff....

so I can see us dominating the EPL for 10 years at LEAST if proper managed... we've got the most talented squad imho, we need 2 or 3 key signings thats it really...

ne CB, Striker and new Midfielder that is missing..., else we're from head to toe full off talents

If you think it is 70/30, you are making yourself wrong, because two months ago you were craving it was 100% sure!

All I am saying is that we dont know what part of the rumors are true or not, so there is no need to go crazy (for both possible outcomes)...

I am also if the opinion that he will come here (in my mind it is a done deal, but I know that in reality isnt). Bur all I will do is keep my cool and go nuts when we officially anounce him!!!!

I was 100% sure before the Ferguson episode, now its 70/30 beetween us and United, its still pretty big for us.

We only have to wait, I understand what you are meaning and I agree.