The Mourinho Thread

Juande Ramos... :doh: ...Wtf are they thinking?..The board has completely lost the plot..

Please tell me what you think the board should do now or who we should get in mid season?

None of the top managers are available now and won't leave their club mid season to join us

Our current manager has completely lost the dressing room and his relationship with his players is irrevocably damaged. Keeping him wil only lead to relegation. He will not resign because he wants his £30m Payoff.

Like I said earlier, Ramos's task will simply be to keep us up, and with the players we have it should be easy. I'm sure even Brendan Rodgers could manage that. He's not a permanent appointment.

Should they sack him, #Chelsea will pay Mourinho his salary, believed to be round £163,000-a-week, until he finds another job. [standard]

Literally just read that it was 136,000 from the Times or something :lol: I think everyone is just guessing.

If every top option is off the table (Pep, Ancelotti, and Klopp as of a few weeks ago) and we're scraping the barrel with nobodies as is being rumored, I'd rather just stick with Mourinho.

There's no way he'd get us relegated. People are insane for believing it's a possibility. Sacking him for the wrong replacement could (and I think WILL) set us back for years while all our rivals leave us in the dust.

Please tell me what you think the board should do now or who we should get in mid season?

None of the top managers are available now and won't leave their club mid season to join us

Our current manager has completely lost the dressing room and his relationship with his players is irrevocably damaged. Keeping him wil only lead to relegation. He will not resign because he wants his £30m Payoff.

Like I said earlier, Ramos's task will simply be to keep us up, and with the players we have it should be easy. I'm sure even Brendan Rodgers could manage that. He's not a permanent appointment.

No juande ramos would not guarantee to keep us safe..with the players in current form it would not be easy to keep us up..i would not mind hiddink as our interim manager

No juande ramos would not guarantee to keep us safe..with the players in current form it would not be easy to keep us up..i would not mind hiddink as our interim manager

The form of the players is down to them not wanting to play for the manager. It's really is that simple. To be honest, I'm not bothered if it's Hiddink or Ramos, as I think both will have a relatively easy job.

well when we did that, a few loud voices who were mods at the time convinced many that Emenalo and Mikel* were not shit, but in fact our saviours behind the scenes; the 2 real clogs keeping this piss-poorly oiled machine going. :D

that was that. no more talk of Emenalo not being a misunderstood saint.

*Don't ask me why they were somehow relevant to eachother just for being Nigerian, i've no clue.

I say that to say

a huge handful of people here know in their heart that Emenalo is a cancer to our system

but they're quiet now :cry:

What has he done or not done to make you have such a view?

Do you actually know what his role at the club entails? I.e. his job description not his job title.

I am not saying he has done good or bad but Mourinho or whoever the manager is needs to work with him as they would any member of staff

Atmosphere will surely be even more toxic if we sack Mourinho for Juande Ramos than it was when we appointed Rafa?

What "toxic' atmosphere was that?

There were a few banners and voices for 1 home game and a couple of nasty things said on a couple of away matches but the atmosphere was never toxic.

Infact is was mainly jovial and united the support

"We don't care about Rafa,

he don't care about us,

all we care about is Chelsea F C"

What "toxic' atmosphere was that?

There were a few banners and voices for 1 home game and a couple of nasty things said on a couple of away matches but the atmosphere was never toxic.

Infact is was mainly jovial and united the support

"We don't care about Rafa,

he don't care about us,

all we care about is Chelsea F C"

Meh. I'd say it was pretty toxic. We were all together in our toxicity is all.

The "Rafa Out!" and "The Interim One" stuff. The singing of Robbie's name every match.

I think if we fire our greatest manager of all time and one who still has the unwavering support of the match going fans there would be HUGE outrage. Replacing him with someone who's not even in the same universe as him in terms of managerial quality would make it worse.

Lets not forget all these players, and indeed Mourinho have agents. They are all angling for the best deals for their 'clients', and of course a nice little 15% for themselves.

To my mind I beleive Mourinho when he says he is 'Chelsea'. More so than any of those overpaid yellow bellied mercenaries on the pitch. I would like the board after this meeting to say X amount of millions will be available for Mourinho in the transfer market for January and an X amount in the Summer.

Youd soon see a lot of the current incumbents play the way they did against Porto

Meh. I'd say it was pretty toxic. We were all together in our toxicity is all.

The "Rafa Out!" and "The Interim One" stuff. The singing of Robbie's name every match.

I think if we fire our greatest manager of all time and one who still has the unwavering support of the match going fans there would be HUGE outrage. Replacing him with someone who's not even in the same universe as him in terms of managerial quality would make it worse.

Singing RdM name on the 16th min is not being toxic and neither was the Rafa song in my above post.

That was sung as a united front that Chelsea comes first

And if the squad doesn't like the new manager brought in, just ship him out too? Players need to have a bit more pride and professionalism if you ask me. Not saying Jose is without fault here but I put majority of blame square on the player's laps. Show up on the pitch and do your freaking job! Hell, we had several key players start the season noticeably out of shape which is embarrassing as a professional footballer. Reeked of either 'we breezed thru the season last year so we'll do it again' or 'we won our trophy I'm pretty content now.'

I'd imagine in the past 'smaller' clubs were a little concerned about coming to the Bridge. A point would've been a big result for them. Now they come in and expect to win. We are like the big playground bully who would steal people's lunch money until one day somebody punched him in the mouth. And we can't seem to bounce back from it.

oh great...yet another blogger claiming to know the inner workings of Chelsea. There seems to be so many of them, that Mourinho and Abramovich must have a hundred or so each following them around, hanging onto their every word and claiming to know their thought process.

But not to worry, I expect posters like yourself to hijack sentences from it and copy/paste on here as if your own ;-)

Makelele's quotes are short and yet the answer to all the shortcomings. It's easy to blame the players for not trying, but come on, the man sees himself as a deity and he has so many inauthenthic leadership qualities. I, for one, empathize with the players. They are visibly spiritually, mentally and physically exhausted by the toxicity he emits.

Makelele's quotes are short and yet the answer to all the shortcomings. It's easy to blame the players for not trying, but come on, the man sees himself as a deity and he has so many inauthenthic leadership qualities. I, for one, empathize with the players. They are visibly spiritually, mentally and physically exhausted by the toxicity he emits.

But the problem comes from not trying. I don't care if the manager is bad, you do your job. If not for the manager, for the club that pays you. Anyone that doesn't want to play at Chelsea can leave in January. Hazard included.