The Mourinho Thread

Imagine a nightmare world where Pep goes to City and Mourinho takes over at United. That nightmare may indeed become reality.

How terrible would the club look then? Those two would completely dominate European football in my opinion.

United would be silly to get him after his drama here. I'm sure the pattern there will the same: do well in his first two years but by the third year, fall out with pretty much everyone, collect his multimillion pound payoff and repeat the same process somewhere else. All of it orchestrated by him. I don't for a second believe that all this shit happening at Chelsea is an accident. He's behind it all.

The man is a good coach but also very toxic. Utd can have him.

United would be silly to get him after his drama here. I'm sure the pattern there will the same: do well in his first two years but by the third year, fall out with pretty much everyone, collect his multimillion pound payoff and repeat the same process somewhere else. All of it orchestrated by him. I don't for a second believe that all this shit happening at Chelsea is an accident. He's behind it all.

The man is a good coach but also very toxic. Utd can have him.

United would have the benefit of having limitless funds and have no care in the world when it comes to FFP. They'd be able to sign any players Mourinho could want at any time.

He'd also actually be able to get any targets he wasn't able to here. John Stones, for example? José would get him there.

Him ending up there is the worst possible outcome for Chelsea FC. If we let him go I hope he ends up back at Madrid. Him saying he wants to stay in England worries me.

Well, the way mourinho makes his teams play is not my cup of tea , but folks blame him just because it's easy , and simplistic.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be sacked, but his fault lies in giving KDB and Lukaku away.. at this point there is nothing another manager can do better than him.

Otherwise , this squad lacks of a true striker (benzema , higuain , cavani...) and a playmaker (someone like silva ,isco, etc , someone with a fucking brain , instead of that brazilian joke).

why is nobody talking about sacking Emenalo?

well when we did that, a few loud voices who were mods at the time convinced many that Emenalo and Mikel* were not shit, but in fact our saviours behind the scenes; the 2 real clogs keeping this piss-poorly oiled machine going. :D

that was that. no more talk of Emenalo not being a misunderstood saint.

*Don't ask me why they were somehow relevant to eachother just for being Nigerian, i've no clue.

I say that to say

a huge handful of people here know in their heart that Emenalo is a cancer to our system

but they're quiet now :cry:

United would have the benefit of having limitless funds and have no care in the world when it comes to FFP. They'd be able to sign any players Mourinho could want at any time.

He'd also actually be able to get any targets he wasn't able to here. John Stones, for example? José would get him there.

Him ending up there is the worst possible outcome for Chelsea FC. If we let him go I hope he ends up back at Madrid. Him saying he wants to stay in England worries me.

We wanted john stones and he wanted to come to us, and it was Everton that blocked the deal. Really don't think it would've been any different if it was United. The deal collapsing had nothing to do with money. Also mourinho has been backed very well financially in his time at this club and I'm confident we can match United when it comes to spending.

The man is simply toxic and he would do the same at United like he did at Chelsea and Real Madrid. Also, even if he does well at United, how is it our fault? If he were to be sacked right now it would be down to results and him falling out with his players as well berating them in public. It's obvious Roman is giving him every opportunity to turn things around but unfortunately he wants his payoff and wants out.