The Mourinho Thread

Some people saw something wrong as early as Jan but still managed not to nag like a kid. There's a difference between realising and acknowledging that there is something wrong with the management, and spouting negative remarks consistently. And we don't have proms here [emoji11]

the people on here who recognised things were wrong ,, stood up to be counted .. they got a great deal of abuse on here ,, none more than Didier and lionsden

standing up and expressing unpopular views is NOT being a " kid " as you so insultingly term it . If you don't have proms why use the term .. you do have a cute av tho

I didn't think his interview was that bad.

Some of the comments sound bad out of context like that Hazard line on his own. He said that he initially had to come off, then wanted to try again, then went on the pitch and had to come off. the interviewer basically asked him if Hazard was faking it because he didn't want to play and Jose laughed that off.

I'm not a defender, but I believe in criticizing him for what he's actually done wrong. The list is getting longer, but I don't think this interview is on it.

Pathetic comment #2.

Genuinely starting to despise the man.

But is he wrong though? It might harsh but it's certainly true. Beyond Terry, how many of them actually care playing for the club, for the fans? Heck, how many actually even care to play for their pride and personal ambition? Compare the players and leaders we had in the previous squad to the one we have now. So many look like they can't be bothered to play these days.

Well he does decide to play Catalan and Arsenal cunt at the expense of a Chelsea kid who has been at the club since the age of 8. Then he criticizes a player for not loving the club as much as he supposedly does.

But is he wrong though? It might harsh but it's certainly true. Beyond Terry, how many of them actually care playing for the club, for the fans? Heck, how many actually even care to play for their pride and personal ambition? Compare the players and leaders we had in the previous squad to the one we have now. So many look like they can't be bothered to play these days.

It was pretty pathetic because he was basically saying he loves Chelsea, and the current form is related with players doesn't feelling the same way....

I will say, one thing he said there must be true. That last season these same players must have just played out of their minds and WAY beyond their actual level. That's the only explanation to this season.

Same players, same manager, same formation, same tactics that breezed the league. That can't be down to the manager alone. The majority of the blame is still on the players in my eyes but José has done his damnedest to fuel the flames and cause unneeded friction. When it's clearly not working he just hasn't done anything about it.

Think the players are demonstrating on the pitch that they're tried of his abrasive personality and rudimentary tactics.

I feel sorry future Barca teams. Can you imagine their fans comparing the future teams with Barca of 2005 - 2020 (something like that) Barca? I can imagine words like leadership and love for the club popping up quite a few times.

Comparisons are futile in the end. But they are stealing a living right now, yeah.

the people on here who recognised things were wrong ,, stood up to be counted .. they got a great deal of abuse on here ,, none more than Didier and lionsden

standing up and expressing unpopular views is NOT being a " kid " as you so insultingly term it . If you don't have proms why use the term .. you do have a cute av tho

Because I know what proms about? Look man, all I am saying is that we could use a little bit more positivity around here since the club is in a real mess and we are all down in the dumps. I don't agree with Barbara that the moaners need to be banned (if she did say it, I don't know) either. Expressing unpopular views is a-okay, but it does get a bit tiring after repetitive comments. I want to complain as well but I rather just step off the screen and get on with life. Anyway it doesn't matter, not trying to get into an arguments or offend people. What I know is that we are in a terrible position and the club needs to start taking action.

Peace.