The Mourinho Thread

It's too late now. We're too shit to attract a top manager or top players. This problem he has created will take years to fix.

If we act now, we can still get Ancelotti. We're just not attractive to guys like Simeone and Guardiola right now.

I've had enough.

Don't care about reputation or past success. He is doing NOTHING now and it should not go rewarded just because of his name.

I don't care what SAF says. I don't care what the people in the stands chant. They'll be the same ones calling for his head on a platter if we continue to embarrass ourselves week in and week out.

He can go.

He really tried to force an injured Hazard back onto the pitch.

He continues to embarrass himself, the players and the club.

How can anyone want this joker at the helm?

What is the breaking point?

Didn't look like much. I wont be surprised if Hazard subbed himself off because he doesn't want to play for the joker anymore.

Feel bad for Roman Abramovich, tried to give JM as much time as possible to fix the ship, and get us back to winning ways.

Respecting the history JM has achieved for this club, and has shown all the patience in the world. Aaaaaaaaannnnndddd this is how he's been repaid.

Damned if he did fire JM in October, damned now that he hasn't.

These next few weeks are going to be even more brutal (is that even possible?), provided we keep JM until January..

Start Fabregas we lose, don't start Fabregas we lose. Same thing with Ivanovic, Oscar, etc. This goes much deeper than player selection like some think. This team is beaten even before kick off. It's just an accumulation of mess ups that led to this crap hole, and the club can't get out.

We are truly messed up right now.

That's the thing, it's obviously a tactical/psychological issue but for some reason certain posters can't see it. You can put Modric and Thiago in this team and the same problems will arise

Jose's tactics are not sustainable in the long term. That's it. Nothing else.

Feel bad for Roman Abramovich, tried to give JM as much time as possible to fix the ship, and get us back to winning ways.

Respecting the history JM has achieved for this club, and has shown all the patience in the world. Aaaaaaaaannnnndddd this is how he's been repaid.

Damned if he did fire JM in October, damned now that he hasn't.

These next few weeks are going to be even more brutal (is that even possible?), provided we keep JM until January..

I don't feel bad for him at all personally and why should I?! He should have sacked this man who is well passed his 2/3 year sell-by date, but noooo, he has sat on his hands while we closely slip and slide to mediocrity, irrelevance and relegation.

That's the thing, it's obviously a tactical/psychological issue but for some reason certain posters can't see it. You can put Modric and Thiago in this team and the same problems will arise

Jose's tactics are not sustainable in the long term. That's it. Nothing else.

Jose have to share the blame but I think it's ridiculous that these professional football millionaires can't pass the ball properly. Can a new manager rejuvenate this team? Who knows..

Btw who is the woman in you ava. She is freaking me out.