The Mourinho Thread

"breaking news. manchester utd can confirm they will appoint michael appelton as their next manager. a spokesperson said " we are delighted to fight off rival interest from tranmere and luton for appelton. he is a quality manager with a win percentage of 9% and can lead us to back to back relegations. it is believed appelton will waste no time in the transfer market with £41m bid having been lodged for QPR midfield powerhouse shaun derry."

well i didnt see that coming

No way is Jose going to United. Anyone who knows United know they would never want him, and anyone who knows Mourinho knows he would never betray Chelsea in this way.

Get real. Mourinho is ours. The only other possibility as I see it is PSG.

Kinda sickening seeing Chelsea supporters to pessimistic thinking Mourinho will join United in all honesty.

Do you really think the United board are there thinking - "Hmm... who should we bring in to replace our greatest ever manager? Ah! The guy who just crumbled in Madrid (the only team we can be compared to), lost the dressing room and has turned the majority of fans against him! Yes! Perfect! Solution!" ???

Do you really think that after carving out his own footsteps (Mourinho), he'd want to join a club where he'd then be following someone elses? (SaF).

I don't.

Kinda sickening seeing Chelsea supporters to pessimistic thinking Mourinho will join United in all honesty.

Do you really think the United board are there thinking - "Hmm... who should we bring in to replace our greatest ever manager? Ah! The guy who just crumbled in Madrid (the only team we can be compared to), lost the dressing room and has turned the majority of fans against him! Yes! Perfect! Solution!" ???

Do you really think that after carving out his own footsteps (Mourinho), he'd want to join a club where he'd then be following someone elses? (SaF).

I don't.

If the world thinks of him as the guy who's 'crumbled' in Madrid, lost the dressing room and turned fans against him.. Then why the fuck do we want him?!

Don't be naive - love them or hate them, United are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I hope Man Utd offer him the Job :ph34r:, then we would definitely know if he really loves Chelsea or not. He could either be the most loved or hated person for CFC fans all over the world.