The Mourinho Thread

I understand your decision mate, this thread went quiet for 1 month because in November we only lost once: Stoke where we played well and Remy should've had a penalty. After that a draw against Spurs where people thought we would eat 4-5 goals but we kept a clean sheet, and another 3 wins. We were improving in November but people act like that month never happened, one lose against Bournemouth and BAM! - all of them are partying again on here.

It's very easy to be liked on TC, you simply have to register an account today like that piece of plastic Bellion, just say ''F*ck Mourinho'' or ‘’Mourinho out'' and you are guaranteed likes from members. Or maybe call all the Mourinho defenders fanboys and ass kissers, nothing will happen - no warnings at all.

If you want warnings dished out, the same applies to you for labelling me as a piece of plastic.

You don't like what you read here then create your own forum then and ban all the so-called plastics from it.

I do find it funny that several posters have suddenly appeared since Bournemouth to stick the boot in.

What did Cantona say about 'seagulls following the trawler'.

Yes, I get football nowadays is about instant gratification, but all this ' burn the witch' stuff just reeks of people on the internet and social media, who have 'supported' Chelsea since 2004-5, and who couldnt give a fuck until then.

As it stands it doesnt reflect the owner, the board or the fans that go to games. They want to work with what we have. Mourinhos decisions have been questionable, players committment has been dire at times.

Bottom line -Abramovich=money=Mourinho=success and this attracts people who understandably want to bathe in that success and then immediately look for a scapegoat when it goes tits up. I think a lot of people at the club have got questions to answer including Maria, Emanalo, Mourinho, Buck amongst others.

Its a shame that Essien19 has got to breaking point, he has made some excellent, positive views.

I think it's the same poster to be fair.

Just that people would say, "can you just be happy we are winning or keeping a clean sheet"

They been voicing their opinion long before we started doing crap but not many paid attention.

And now when they keep voicing people like you say that "they have suddenly appear"

No they have always been saying the same thing, it's nothing new.

Just that some of us choose to ignore them.

And no I don't hold sympathy for a manager because we won tittle. We won mostly because of money.

It would have different if we was like Nothingham Forest and a particular manager would have made us relevant.

It has already been proven that any fool with money can win something.

Hey guys, if Mourinho doesn't survive after Porto I will apply for the manager role. My back room team would be:

Assistant Managers: @DYC., @OhForAGreavsie, @lionsden

Coaching staff: @Magic Lamps (fitness), @Peace. (technique), @The Chels (defending), @Tomo (goalkeeping), @Muzchap (attacking).

Scouting team: @Spike (chief), @stroey, @Fulham Broadway, @Stats

Cheerleaders: @Jason, @BlueLion, @didierforever

I'm bringing in a new DoF too: @Special Juan

I'm ready to bring us back into the top 4 at the very least, this season.

Edit:

Almost forgot a very important staff member! Our new tea lady: @Leif.

Let me shine the boots.

Hey guys, if Mourinho doesn't survive after Porto I will apply for the manager role. My back room team would be:

Sign up that Adebayor lad on a free and sell 'em next year for a profit. Next pop in a 50p bid for that Alexis Texas fella from the Ukraine. I hear Niko Krankjar is available for loan, get 'em for a season and a half at 50% wages with an option to buy for half a mill.

Sign up that Adebayor lad on a free and sell 'em next year for a profit. Next pop in a 50p bid for that Alexis Texas fella from the Ukraine. I hear Niko Krankjar is available for loan, get 'em for a season and a half at 50% wages with an option to buy for half a mill.

This is why you're Chief Scout.

Coaching staff: @Magic Lamps (fitness), @Peace. (technique), @The Chels (defending), @Tomo (goalkeeping), @Muzchap (attacking).

Edit:

My terms are wages matching what Courtois Is on as Well as Turnbull returning alongside me ;)

Edit:

it would be my pleasure... :lol:

and i dont demand any wages. just one condition - i get to kick cesc in the nads. :lol:

Edit:

I'm honoured.

A few demands:

1. £10 mil a year. I'm not greedy.

2. No press. Ever.

3. Private helicopter. All expenses paid. Not by me.

4. Batmobile + Batcave.

5. Jennifer Lopez as my personal assistant.

6. Get rid of the ugly male cheerleaders.

Non-negotiable.

I'm honoured.

A few demands:

1. £10 mil a year. I'm not greedy.

2. No press. Ever.

3. Private helicopter. All expenses paid. Not by me.

4. Batmobile + Batcave.

5. Jennifer Lopez as my personal assistant.

6. Get rid of the ugly male cheerleaders.

Non-negotiable.

how dare you? :lol: :lol: