The Mourinho Thread

Is here anyone who works for Chelsea?
I really would love to get some insights, what the fuck is going on behind the scenes right fucking now???
Can't read the shit tabloids, so much drama and very little knowledge, not more than the bloody obvious...

Jose Mourinho says his side didn't deserve this result. #CFC

Jose says we should have had a penalty for handball and the goal was offside, but he says that is football. #CFC

Jose reiterates that he has no right to ask for new players to be bought. #CFC WTF?!!!!!!?!?!?

The Same Bullshit Every Time.

To be frank, i did watch some parts of the match, not the whole.

A good result is necessary, but despite of that, no matter what, I always enjoy watching Chelsea, so it's sad not to have experienced the whole saga.

Seeing an attacking style of play is sexy as hell, but i can't buy that, not every club can deliver that.

I'm a Chelsea fan and every team experiences different things, can't decide in which time i live in.

If i was the manager, i would have fielded a different team, i think i would have tried a bit of your approach.

Kudos for sharing your pre-lineup before the game. I have to respect that!

But Jose Mourinho is the manager of the team and part of the club, he has certificates and proven success, so i trust him.

He is simply part of the group, our group, so he does get his fair share of support.

I know that you don't believe in his abilities anymore, very difficult to discuss, not because of you but rather it's because we won't get a 100% right decision at the end of the day, it' not math!

Agree to disagree, mate.

Your just a Mourinho apologist mate I can't take anything you post seriously. Take your head out of the sand and have a good look at our predicament. We are in real danger of being dragged into a relegation battle and there's only one person to blame for that. When you start a game with no recognised forward against fucking Bournemouth at home then you reap what you sow.

Playing the same out of form players week after week and not changing it just smacks of incompetence. Special one? don't make me laugh he's about as special as a week old K.F.C. bucket

To be frank, i did watch some parts of the match, not the whole.

A good result is necessary, but despite of that, no matter what, I always enjoy watching Chelsea, so it's sad not to have experienced the whole saga.

Seeing an attacking style of play is sexy as hell, but i can't buy that, not every club can deliver that.

I'm a Chelsea fan and every team experiences different things, can't decide in which time i live in.

If i was the manager, i would have fielded a different team, i think i would have tried a bit of your approach.

Kudos for sharing your pre-lineup before the game. I have to respect that!

But Jose Mourinho is the manager of the team and part of the club, he has certificates and proven success, so i trust him.

He is simply part of the group, our group, so he does get his fair share of support.

I know that you don't believe in his abilities anymore, very difficult to discuss, not because of you but rather it's because we won't get a 100% right decision at the end of the day, it' not math!

Agree to disagree, mate.

to have players like hazard, willian, pedro and not play attacking football is not an option. with such players, you HAVE to play attacking football.

as for certificates, and proven success, they mean NOTHING, when you cant put in a team on merit. when you have no MERITOCRACY in your squad, this is the least that will happen.

i feel we can get a 100% right decision because all of us on here want whats best for chelsea. and that is simply NOT JOSE.

I think we will get 7th or 8th and Mourinho to be fired after exiting CL. If we get dumped out by Porto there is no sense in keeping him cos he disregards EL, which would be our only way back into CL. In this case I would not be against Carlo as caretaker until the season ends and then see if Emery/Pep/Simeone

mhhhh

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY.... :philjones

Looking good for you, mate

We disagree a lot, but for the record, i don't agree with Barbara, in contrast to some others, in my knowledge,

you know how to behave properly.

I have respect for you and the Jose supporters who come on here when things are bad ,, THe ones I can't take are the ones who constantly insult fans who think Jose

is wrong

I changed my vote from Undecided to Yes. I cannot see how Jose can ever build a dynamic & positive modern football team nor can he bring in youth to the first team. The old dog only has one trick and all his opponents now know how to easily beat it.

Klopp would have been perfect for us sigh.