The Mourinho Thread

If after all the " 1 club in england loves me " scene, Mou will go to Manu, he will lose my respect for ever.

He did say "some English clubs love me" before that though, almost suggesting others might have approached him.

I keep reading about the club refusing to pay Mourinho's buy-out clause hence why it's stalled or some shit.

If true, It (close your ears) fucking infuriates me how we can pay disgusting amounts of money on wages and transfer fees for useless players like Marin (£7m), Benayoun (£5.5m) and so on yet not cough up what, £15m for Jose? That's only £3m more than we paid for fucking Raul Meireles.

"Don't slate the board, they signed Hazard, Mata and co.!" Who the fuck didn't know about them before we signed them!? I despise our board. I despise whoever advises Roman. I despise the FSW. Just a few years ago I despised nothing about this club.

asian-rage.gif

I keep reading about the club refusing to pay Mourinho's buy-out clause hence why it's stalled or some shit.

If true, It (close your ears) fucking infuriates me how we can pay disgusting amounts of money on wages and transfer fees for useless players like Marin (£7m), Benayoun (£5.5m) and so on yet not cough up what, £15m for Jose? That's only £3m more than we paid for fucking Raul Meireles.

"Don't slate the board, they signed Hazard, Mata and co.!" Who the fuck didn't know about them before we signed them!? I despise our board. I despise whoever advises Roman. I despise the FSW. Just a few years ago I despised nothing about this club.

asian-rage.gif

True! Especially After paid like 12 For The C*** AVB...

@Chris_Cohen: Heard from a reliable source that Jose & RA met for talks today. #bringbackthespecialone” Panic not Chelsea fans, he’s coming

@Chris_Cohen: Heard from a reliable source that Jose & RA met for talks today. #bringbackthespecialone” Panic not Chelsea fans, he’s coming

This guy's reliable ?

if SAF retires its JM to UTD. End of story.

I just know it.....SAF always said he wanted to go out on top. Well, he's on top now (of EPL) dont see why he'd risk managing more years and perhaps not win it.

Actually is Moyes to United.

As just recently there was an influx of bets for Moyes to take over at united.

Saw that news a couple of days ago and found it interesting.

So if this is true that saf is retiring then insiders already knew and where putting money on Moses.

I know it would be extremely unpopular here, but if we do miss out on Jose, we may as well keep Rafa.

Doing as good a job as he can now with a tissue-thin squad with a poor strike force and no steel in midfield. Bring in a few top players and we'd have the best available manager already here and it wouldn't cost us anything. Plus the players are familiar with him.

Pray Jose is locked down though and it won't come to that.