The Mourinho Thread

Can someone tell me what the fuck would other manager bring to this team? Bournemouth had 10 players in the box 98% of the game. So what would other manager do? Enter the field and score a goal himself? It's not like fucking bournemouth dominated us the whole game, no, they scored a fluke corner and thats it

play a fuckin striker, change the shit formation

The most idiotic comment of this week. Congrats

I think it's idiotic for you to think the manager is the blame.. I would blame the team.. Ivanovic fucked up 4 ocasions to score a goal today. What is Matic doing? He receives the ball at his feet, waits 20 seconds untill all the opposition players settle in the field ready to defend and then he goes on. What is Pedro doing? Being selfish as usual. Hazard? I don't see him. Willian? No free kicks today son.

You know what? I changed my mind mid-comment. Sack Jose and bring someone who can actually field our best eleven

edit: while I have been writing this comment, people are slating the obvious and now I look like the ultimate idiot :rolleyes:

I think it's idiotic for you to think the manager is the blame.. I would blame the team.. Ivanovic fucked up 4 ocasions to score a goal today. What is Matic doing? He receives the ball at his feet, waits 20 seconds untill all the opposition players settle in the field ready to defend and then he goes on. What is Pedro doing? Being selfish as usual. Hazard? I don't see him. Willian? No free kicks today son.

You know what? I changed my mind mid-comment. Sack Jose and bring someone who can actually field our best eleven

edit: while I have been writing this comment, people are slating the obvious and now I look like the ultimate idiot :rolleyes:

A good coach would not have selected Ivanovic over Azpilicueta

Mourinho is not the one to blame for today's result, not at all.

He had two perfectly good strikers on the bench and didnt start any.

I love Mourinho, but that is inexcusable. We came out playing for a draw against the WORST side in the league. He needs to go.

The problems are right in front of his FUCKING NOSE and he doesn't do anything about it. A bright young hope like RLC is ROTTING on the bench while Fabregas, Oscar and Brana steal a living.

Enough now, I didn't think I'd say this but time to go mate. Time to go, he's grinding me down. It's emotionally exhausting exclaiming all the same issues every damn week with no changes.

Enough. Fucking hell mate, what are you doing.