The Mourinho Thread

depending on how we do against FC Porto.

this could be the final Jose Mourinho match as Chelsea Manager, if Chelsea don't qualify for the last round of 16.

but we will have to wait and see after 24 hours after the game depending on how badly we do.

we will see if Roman A will be disappointed.

http://www.sofascore.com/chelsea-fc-porto/Nsckb

http://www.flashscore.com/match/WCWd3vta/#match-summary

Wtf? Still thinking waiting to get sacked? Please, enjoy the victory, When we won this thread is not lively how is used to be. Shame.

Wtf? Still thinking waiting to get sacked? Please, enjoy the victory, When we won this thread is not lively how is used to be. Shame.

No point in bothering. We win and then we lose.

Too many false hope.

Not even worth getting mad anymore when we lose.

It is what it is.

Too many drama queens on here that have more of an agenda about all Mr negative José! The bottom line is they really want him out and it is clouding their normal balanced judgement, Le Saux is in a position where he has to be squeaky clean, so why the feck does he has to be so foolish to make unnecessary comments about his former club's manager where he has held such an esteemed position as ambassador, I keep reading on here that José shouldn't be saying this or that because he is in a position of responsibility, he's also damaging the club through poor poxy PR and won't defend him even when he is 100% correct in his outspoken views sometimes, yet they're defending Le Saux.....pffft!

As for tonight, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was a few crossed words between Jose & Costa, cus for me Costa has his head up his arse at the mo & I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him sold in January cus the way he is playing looks like he's angling for a move and I'm not convinced about Hazard either, I really hope I'm wrong, I'm seeing genuine effort from most of our players recently but Costa & to a lesser extent Hazard don't seem fully committed, most prob won't agree - fair enough but when I see young players like Kenedy and Baba giving their all with vibrant displays, trying to impress with a youthful commitment and then I see talented players that look like they 'can't be arsed' it doesn't sit well with me!

So what's the situation for UCL progress. Is it a must win game for us? what happens if we finish equal 11 points with Porto and Dynamo ?

It's a must not lose, then we qualify. This is all you really need to know amidst all this combinations brainfuckery that people are calculating here.

So what's the situation for UCL progress. Is it a must win game for us? what happens if we finish equal 11 points with Porto and Dynamo ?

IF kiev lose/draw then chelsea and porto go through. The positions will be decided considering what happens between chelsea and porto.

1. Chelsea win - chelsea and porto go through with chelsea 1st and porto 2nd.

2. Chelsea draw - chelsea and porto go through with porto 1st and chelsea 2nd.

3. Chelsea win - chelsea and porto go through with porto 1st and chelsea 2nd.

IF kiev win then

1. Chelsea win - chelsea and kiev go through with chelsea 1st and kiev 2nd.

2. Chelsea draw - chelsea and kiev go through with kiev 1st and chelsea 2nd.

3. Chelsea lose - porto and kiev go through with porto 1st and kiev 2nd.

Jose Mourinho has refused to discuss Real Madrid's El Clasico defeat by Barcelona after the Chelsea boss insisted he does not speak about former clubs when they are struggling.

Real were hammered 4-0 at home by Barcelona on Saturday, as the pressure continues to pile on Mourinho's old adversary Rafa Benitez. But the Portuguese manager says he won't criticise his old side.

He said: 'Look, I'm going to say exactly what I was saying at my table at lunch. I left Chelsea in 2007 at the end of September. And I was waiting eight months to work again when I went to Inter.

'During that period I gave zero interviews. Not one word about Chelsea, or the clubs in trouble, or the clubs where the coach was losing matches. I closed my mouth for eight months.

'Football is for people in football to talk about. In this moment, I see so many people speaking especially about the clubs in trouble. It's amazing the lack of respect and ethics. If I speak about Real Madrid, I speak when they are winning. Not when they are losing.'

'So, from me, words about the Clasico? Zero. I don't enjoy other people losing matches. I enjoy my club winning matches. I don't smile with defeats for other teams. I smile with my victories. That's why I've not smiled a lot in the last four or five months.'

Of course people will quote and discuss what they want from his interviews, why am I even bothering ?

IF kiev lose/draw then chelsea and porto go through. The positions will be decided considering what happens between chelsea and porto.

1. Chelsea win - chelsea and porto go through with chelsea 1st and porto 2nd.

2. Chelsea draw - chelsea and porto go through with porto 1st and chelsea 2nd.

3. Chelsea win - chelsea and porto go through with porto 1st and chelsea 2nd.

IF kiev win then

1. Chelsea win - chelsea and kiev go through with chelsea 1st and kiev 2nd.

2. Chelsea draw - chelsea and kiev go through with kiev 1st and chelsea 2nd.

3. Chelsea lose - porto and kiev go through with porto 1st and kiev 2nd.

Ist section......kiev drop points. 1 and 3 have confused me.

Bugger the maths... before last nights match we knew we had to win the last one to finish top...nothing has changed

Ist section......kiev drop points. 1 and 3 have confused me.

Bugger the maths... before last nights match we knew we had to win the last one to finish top...nothing has changed

He means if Porto win. He meant Chelsea lose, not win.

He means if Porto win. He meant Chelsea lose, not win.

oh i see.....because its me, he can't bear to admit he made a mistake then.

Anyway..... we had to win last match before proceedings last night, so nothings changed.

Looking forward to being at the Bridge on a special Euro night because normally the group games are nowhere near the excitement of a PL match with the crowd

Why does he act like he does not need anybody? He has to ask the board for players in Jan. He was also partially at fault for what happened in the summer.

What, in the entire history of Chelsea transfer policy under Roman, should cause us to think that Jose means what he says? The transfer market game has to be played by all involved but that's no reason for Jose to show his hand or for us to take comments literally.

What, in the entire history of Chelsea transfer policy under Roman, should cause us to think that Jose means what he says? The transfer market game has to be played by all involved but that's no reason for Jose to show his hand or for us to take comments literally.

Why does he always lie though? It's not like it has worked in his favor lately.

Why does he always lie though? It's not like it has worked in his favor lately.

Only those who want to paint Jose's comments as lies thinks of them as such. I call it not showing your hand and attempting to maintain the self belief of the existing squad. That, for me, is what managers do so I'll have to agree to disagree with those who see it differently.