The Mourinho Thread

he actually said a lot more than that and how does he know that Mourinho hasnt apologised?

Following that incident Mourinho did say that there had been a meeting with him and the medical department to sort any issues and differences out behind closed doors.

The fact that Eva chose not to come into work and be part of that is her problem as she wasnt sacked or suspended.

he meant public apology after the game. all she did was go on the pitch as the referee called. she probably didn't appreciate the insults and embarrassment

i've seen everything gls has said, and it all makes sense to me

he meant public apology after the game. all she did was go on the pitch as the referee called. she probably didn't appreciate the insults and embarrassment

i've seen everything gls has said, and it all makes sense to me

Urm...Mourinho said in public he and the medical staff had their meeting.

Why should the details of that be public?

Just to satisfy do gooders like le saux in his new role ?

Remember he was also mouthing off about how the incident affected team form and the dressing room........yet again....how does he know?

So whilst its alright for GLS to have a big dig at our club and manager, its not ok for Mourinho to have a little one (just a name drop) back?

Need to put this into context as in an ex footballer paid very well and treated well by the club, then given an ambassadorial role by the club decides to leave and join this FA committee and the first thing he does is do a big article criticizing the club, players, dressing room and Mourinho just doesnt sit right.

Of course we all know Mourinho could have picked any of the few that didnt go to Israel many years ago or indeed all of them....but the others havent been in a privaliged role like Le Saux recently and then gone onto mug the club off

And anyway, Mourinho's decision to use Kenedy at LB was because he thought Norwich would play 3 at the back and that he would give us more impetus in attack.

I think it was actually 5 or 4 man defence, not 3. Had Norwich played with 5, we would have played with 3. This also explains the inclusion of Ivanovic, who would have slotted in at CB. The choices were logical, hard to argue with that.

I think it was actually 5 or 4 man defence, not 3. Had Norwich played with 5, we would have played with 3. This also explains the inclusion of Ivanovic, who would have slotted in at CB. The choices were logical, hard to argue with that.

yup....good to see a bit of variation in tactics with the possibilty to change without making subs and not lose balance.

Mourinho getting his mojo back....but more importantly, the players buying into it.

Will be interesting v Spurs as they for once are hot favourites. But its a Sunday midday match after they have played 2.5k miles away from home on Thursday night.

Makes a change for scheduling to suit us .......but could be hard for Mourinho to 2nd guess Spurs tactics and line up

yup....good to see a bit of variation in tactics with the possibilty to change without making subs and not lose balance.

Mourinho getting his mojo back....but more importantly, the players buying into it.

Will be interesting v Spurs as they for once are hot favourites. But its a Sunday midday match after they have played 2.5k miles away from home on Thursday night.

Makes a change for scheduling to suit us .......but could be hard for Mourinho to 2nd guess Spurs tactics and line up

I'm guessing that Jose will guess they will use the same system as against West Ham so, subject to no further personnel changes being forced on them, he'd expect them to line up with; Loris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Son, Mason, Eriksen, Kane.

I'm guessing that Jose will guess they will use the same system as against West Ham so, subject to no further personnel changes being forced on them, he'd expect them to line up with; Loris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Son, Mason, Eriksen, Kane.

you reckon Spurs will play a "2nd team" on Thursday or include players you mention?

As I said, it could be interesting if a number were involved

you reckon Spurs will play a "2nd team" on Thursday or include players you mention?

As I said, it could be interesting if a number were involved

I think they'll rotate in midweek. Doubtless some starters will appear but I'd expect quite a few to be excused.

I think they'll rotate in midweek. Doubtless some starters will appear but I'd expect quite a few to be excused.

lets hope Mourinho gets it right.....I think you are right about formation and players above.

Wouldnt want to wish an injury or 2 on anyone...perhaps a bit of tiredness leading to a strain on Sunday early on though wouldnt go amiss....(clutching at straws) for us to gain an advantage.

Urm...Mourinho said in public he and the medical staff had their meeting.

Why should the details of that be public?

Just to satisfy do gooders like le saux in his new role ?

Remember he was also mouthing off about how the incident affected team form and the dressing room........yet again....how does he know?

So whilst its alright for GLS to have a big dig at our club and manager, its not ok for Mourinho to have a little one (just a name drop) back?

mourinho is the highest paid manager in the world. he is under the spotlight, and will be analysed by every angle. and when his behaviour is controversial, not everyone will be impressed. he dosen't need to rise to every criticism. just showing his paranoia and insecurity

^ Not one, but two big digs.

i read both of them, hardly massive digs at all. just concerned comments, that the squad does not respond to the negativity , and that jose handled the carneiro situation badly. neither of which is difficult to agree with.

Its only over reactionarys like your goodself that make it an issue though.

His comment ( name drop ) pales into the background when compared to Le Sauxs comments when he didnt know the ful facts.

Expected better of a recent club ambassador who knew his ill advised comments would be plastered all over the media.

Le Saux jumping on the bad nouthing of Mourinho and the club to self promote his new role....yup...stinks of it