The Mourinho Thread

le saux was bad mouthing mourinho to english media weeks ago i think he was getting his payback on le saux

Exactly that! He's the manager of one of the biggest European clubs not a seven year old who always needs to get the last say. How insecure do you need to be to not even let something as small as that slip?!

And it's bloody stupid as well, isn't it? I, and I'd bet most people, hadn't even heard/read what Le Saux had said until be decided to make this childish jibe back. Sigh...

Who gives a shit if Kenedy played at LB? I'm not related to Azpi, I don't give a shit about his feelings. I want a damn win and in the end that's all that matters. Kenedy should be playing more often I don't care if it's at striker. He plays with youthful abandon and has a go not playing chess or ping pong like Hazard and Costa. Have a go ffs

And if Mourinho wants to respond in the media to something who the f are you to say he shouldn't? Who made you the almighty savior? At least Jose had something to say and he's honest not like a bunch of these scaredy cat coaches in the EPL

And it's bloody stupid as well, isn't it? I, and I'd bet most people, hadn't even heard/read what Le Saux had said until be decided to make this childish jibe back. Sigh...

what Le Saux said was plastered all over the media and well documented. Basically in his new role as a member for FA Inclusion Advisory Board blaming Mourinho for putting the game back 30 years over the discrimination with Eva.

So mugged off Mourinho and Chelsea before the full facts have been revealed and this after being a club ambassador and leaving the role to join the FA Inclusion Advisory Board.

Need to see more of him at LB first then because as well as he did on Saturday, Norwich barely attacked us and even when they did, they were more interested in targeting Ivanovic than a 19-year-old playing out of position in the backline.

Remembering of course Jose's explanation that Kennedy was selected precisely because of the expectation that Norwich would not attack down that flank. Clearly that was just a once in a lifetime lucky guess by a coach who knows nothing. Naturally I didn't realise that the multi trophy winner knew nothing until the experts who spare enough of their time to post in this thread enlightened me. Who knew this was the place to find all of the greatest living exponents of coaching theory?

Bloody hell, sarcasm. I must be really tired. Still shouldn't let the inmates get to me though.

Never ever backs down, that's the way it should be.
If you wanna pick a fight do it, but it will come back to you.
That was classic Jose, hope he's back to his best.

The upcoming match is a must not lose one, but against the Yids, we truly need a Mourinho masterclass.

Remembering of course Jose's explanation that Kennedy was selected precisely because of the expectation that Norwich would not attack down that flank. Clearly that was just a once in a lifetime lucky guess by a coach who knows nothing. Naturally I didn't realise that the multi trophy winner knew nothing until the experts who spare enough of their time to post in this thread enlightened me. Who knew this was the place to find all of the greatest living exponents of coaching theory?

Bloody hell, sarcasm. I must be really tired. Still shouldn't let the inmates get to me though.

Seriously? I didn't even criticize Mourinho's decision to play Kenedy at LB. I can understand why he did what he did. I was merely responding to Henrique's point about him being capable to play in that position.

And anyway, Mourinho's decision to use Kenedy at LB was because he thought Norwich would play 3 at the back and that he would give us more impetus in attack. Playing 3 in defence doesn't mean a team would be more defensive. Norwich never really intended to play on the offensive anyway, regardless whether they played with 3 or 4 in defence.

Seriously? I didn't even criticize Mourinho's decision to play Kenedy at LB. I can understand why he did what he did. I was merely responding to Henrique's point about him being capable to play in that position.

And anyway, Mourinho's decision to use Kenedy at LB was because he thought Norwich would play 3 at the back and that he would give us more impetus in attack. Playing 3 in defence doesn't mean a team would be more defensive. Norwich never really intended to play on the offensive anyway, regardless whether they played with 3 or 4 in defence.

Your post was the springboard for what I wanted to say but absolutely not the target of it. Although I hope you'll see that if you read it again, I apologise for allowing the wrong impression to be formed.

what Le Saux said was plastered all over the media and well documented. Basically in his new role as a member for FA Inclusion Advisory Board blaming Mourinho for putting the game back 30 years over the discrimination with Eva.

So mugged off Mourinho and Chelsea before the full facts have been revealed and this after being a club ambassador and leaving the role to join the FA Inclusion Advisory Board.

Dude regardless of what other 'facts' may or may not exist - MOURINHO clearly threw a tantrum at both medical staff and both got suspended. He then publicly humiliated them in a post match interview.

That is indefensible. If he had a problem it should have been aired behind closed doors. But Mourinhos childish ego got the better of him and he now has to take any critiscism about this on the chin like an adult.

He truly is a pathetic person - I cannot wait to see the back of him in the summer....

Jose Mourinho's behaviour is damaging Chelsea - Graeme Le Saux

Former Chelsea player Graeme Le Saux believes the players are "not responding" to Jose Mourinho's "damaging" behaviour.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34718689

Graeme Le Saux criticises Jose Mourinho over Eva Carneiro incident
Graeme Le Saux believes the fallout from the Jose Mourinho-Eva Carneiro incident at Stamford Bridge may have "set the game back 30 years".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10028893/graeme-le-saux-criticises-jose-mourinho-over-eva-carneiro-incident

So Le Saux can say so much shit in the media, and Mourinho can't even react? When JT did the same with Savage everybody was laughing.

Jose Mourinho's behaviour is damaging Chelsea - Graeme Le Saux

Former Chelsea player Graeme Le Saux believes the players are "not responding" to Jose Mourinho's "damaging" behaviour.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34718689

Graeme Le Saux criticises Jose Mourinho over Eva Carneiro incident

Graeme Le Saux believes the fallout from the Jose Mourinho-Eva Carneiro incident at Stamford Bridge may have "set the game back 30 years".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10028893/graeme-le-saux-criticises-jose-mourinho-over-eva-carneiro-incident

So Le Saux can say so much shit in the media, and Mourinho can't even react? When JT did the same with Savage everybody was laughing.

no because le saux was spot on. and jose should be ashamed

no because le saux was spot on. and jose should be ashamed

le saux doesnt know the full facts and was running his mouth off about Mourinho and Chelsea with the issue of discrimination.

How can he be spot on if he doesnt know the facts?

Setting it back 30 years!!!!!..where did he pull that precise figure from?

le saux doesnt know the full facts and was running his mouth off about Mourinho and Chelsea with the issue of discrimination.

How can he be spot on if he doesnt know the facts?

Setting it back 30 years!!!!!..where did he pull that precise figure from?

he said jose should just apologise. nothing wrong with that, and 30 years is just an expression. like jose and his 18th century football

he said jose should just apologise. nothing wrong with that, and 30 years is just an expression. like jose and his 18th century football

he actually said a lot more than that and how does he know that Mourinho hasnt apologised?

Following that incident Mourinho did say that there had been a meeting with him and the medical department to sort any issues and differences out behind closed doors.

The fact that Eva chose not to come into work and be part of that is her problem as she wasnt sacked or suspended.