The Mourinho Thread

According Brazilian commentator - who has talked to the Brazilian players - the squad is unhappy with Mourinho because it seems he says different things to them than to the media.

Where you were watching? I don't remeber this comment in Fox Sports, but PVC know his stuff.

Where you were watching? I don't remeber this comment in Fox Sports, but PVC know his stuff.

he said things related to it all the match. That the players aren't happy during training sessions and it's reflecting in the pitch. They aren't happy with Mourinho but aren't trying to get him sacked - they just don't know how to overcome this moment. The comment about Mourinho talking too much was right in the beginning - under 10 minutes or even 5 minutes (if you can catch a replay).

He took huge risks in this game, I don't think people will state that ( as usual ), but we are pressing all the way up top and our midfield is compromised, am I against that ? Absolutely not, we need the dub, and we need a serie of them.

Of course they won't mention it. He's trying to change things up, hopefully they can turn it around. This was a start.

he said things related to it all the match. That the players aren't happy during training sessions and it's reflecting in the pitch. They aren't happy with Mourinho but aren't trying to get him sacked - they just don't know how to overcome this moment. The comment about Mourinho talking too much was right in the beginning - under 10 minutes or even 5 minutes (if you can catch a replay).

I lost the first 10 minutes, the time required to sky to turn itself on.

According Brazilian commentator - who has talked to the Brazilian players - the squad is unhappy with Mourinho because it seems he says different things to them than to the media.

wut? of course he does. every sane human being would give the media less, less reliable and less accurate information than he would give to his players.

Did the commentator go on to explain, with carefully drawn diagrams, that 1 + 1 = 2? Perhaps he also promised that next time he will inform the world exactly which day comes immediately after Monday?

wut? of course he does. every sane human being would give the media less, less reliable and less accurate information than he would give to his players.

Did the commentator go on to explain, with carefully drawn diagrams, that 1 + 1 = 2? Perhaps he also promised that next time he will inform the world exactly which day comes immediately after Monday?

The commentator is very reliable and has a great relationship with the NT players so I don't doubt they talked about it.

But he doesn't like Mourinho, he made predictions about him and they didn't become true, so he still wants to prove he was right. So maybe he's exaggerating?

His exact words were that the players weren't happy with Mourinho who talks different things about them in the media than he does to them. He said the training sessions aren't good because they're unhappy and that shows in the matches in the weekend, but he also said no one is trying to get Mourinho out of the club, they're unhappy with him (some sort of relationship crisis) and aren't enjoying the training and therefore aren't training well and thus far not playing well. He then said everyone is working hard to turn it around, but they don't know how (all those comments were peppered throughout the whole game).

I think it's not wise to say those things, we live in world where word spreads quickly, when Mourinho hears his players are talking this kind of things to media people it might get even worse.

Apparently Madrid fans saying "we want mourinho back" lol

Mourinho would be perfect for Real Madrid, he knows how to handle the media and gets the better of Barcelona.

Real Madrid desperately needs to win back the championship, their domestic record has been dreadful over the last years.

I watched the Clasico and what the fuck was Rafa's plan?

For his work so far he needs to get the sack immediately,

it's sad when someone loses his job, but he has been completely found out.

Furthermore he has no idea what he's doing, why subbing James instead of Ronaldo, Bale or Benzema? SHOCKING

The commentator is very reliable and has a great relationship with the NT players so I don't doubt they talked about it.

But he doesn't like Mourinho, he made predictions about him and they didn't become true, so he still wants to prove he was right. So maybe he's exaggerating?

His exact words were that the players weren't happy with Mourinho who talks different things about them in the media than he does to them. He said the training sessions aren't good because they're unhappy and that shows in the matches in the weekend, but he also said no one is trying to get Mourinho out of the club, they're unhappy with him (some sort of relationship crisis) and aren't enjoying the training and therefore aren't training well and thus far not playing well. He then said everyone is working hard to turn it around, but they don't know how (all those comments were peppered throughout the whole game).

I think it's not wise to say those things, we live in world where word spreads quickly, when Mourinho hears his players are talking this kind of things to media people it might get even worse.

just so glad that our best attacking performer this season is not Brazilian......urm, wait a minute ;-)

Not sure how you concluded PVC doesn't like Mourinho, actually I really doubt there is a better commentator in the world that knows more about football than PVC, he is the kind of guy that would come up with a fake story just to prove a point, and I also can't remember PVX making any prediction about Jose Mourinho that didn't become true, care to explain more about that?