The Mourinho Thread

Something similar in The Sunday Mirror yesterday. Three potential strikers highlighted and possible offloading of Falcao/Costa. Prob media bollox.

Come on Roman let him have the cash for Lewandowski, Pogba, Stones. Its about the same as you pay for refurbishing the interior of one of your yachts. :D

I think your missing one crucial word Was. On current form to say Mourinho is the best manager in the world is laughable. When your outplayed by Southampton and Palace at home and are languishing three points above the relegation zone saying Mourinho is the best manager in the world is about as credible as saying One Direction are the best band in the world.

As for the one of us statement he's always saying how quiet the Bridge is while praising Liverpool fans and saying how good the atmosphere at Anfield is. You never slag your own off it's a golden rule especially in football.

Its football so you can lose againts any club and you can win againts any club,you cant win trophies every season this is not fifa and Mourinho with Chelsea has won 3 premier league titles.What Mourinho did with Chelsea is amazing.

Chequebook manager. Been exposed this season. Fraud

At the moment there are fifteen better managers then Mourinho just look at the league table.

So all of them are current Champions of England?

Being ahead in the table means being the better manager?

I strongly disagree with you, but if you like to think so, alright.

So all of them are current Champions of England?

Being ahead in the table means being the better manager?

I strongly disagree with you, but if you like to think so, alright.

It was tongue in cheek mate but from champions to just above the relegation zone in a couple of months is not very impressive is it.

It was tongue in cheek mate but from champions to just above the relegation zone in a couple of months is not very impressive is it.

Maybe in a couple of months we'll be near the places for the Champions-League, who knows.

I prefer looking at the whole season instead of making premature decisions after 12 games, yes, the outcome thus far hasn't been impressive, we can agree on that.

But we aren't talking about freshmens.

Maybe in a couple of months we'll be near the places for the Champions-League, who knows.

I prefer looking at the whole season instead of making premature decisions after 12 games, yes, the outcome thus far hasn't been impressive, we can agree on that.

remember your bet that chelsea will finish in the TOP 3 ,, are you still confident ?

remember your bet that chelsea will finish in the TOP 3 ,, are you still confident ?

Yeah, i remember that bet, opened my fat mouth, but i still don't have a problem with it :D

I would pay a lot more money to see Chelsea in the Champions-League next season, no matter what's going to happen,

the club or this fan community will be on the receiving end. It could be a lot worse...

I read you're familiar with numbers, so by putting it all together, my situation has massively decreased. I give you that.

Am i as confident as when i cockly approached you with my proposed bet?

No, but i'm still not broken!

Being honest is an important part of life so i don't have to beat about the bush about that.

Now the bookies would love to place that bet, that's for sure.

I like to play and everything that comes with it, the anticipation, the kick and the upcoming sweet.

I need big pressure to bring out the best in myself, maybe the current Chelsea too.

Last season we had a clean slate, no one was able to throw us off the porch, sky was the limit.

That's different now, the inevitable thing is going to happen (soon), that means we'll be back on the horse!

Will it be enough to get a top 3 finish?

Already 14 points behind the third place, the media tries everything to take us to the cleaners, being the current laughing stock of the league seems almost impossible to recover from, but i have seen more difficult comebacks in recent history

(take a good look at Klopp's Dortmund in his last season).

I think for Mourinho and his stuff, the team and Abramovich it's not over yet, so my hope is still there.

Watching every game, praying for the best, but still not good enough by getting the results needed,

is frustrating but definitely not boring.

We'll see what a result we'll get.

Yeah, i remember that bet, opened my fat mouth, but i still don't have a problem with it :D

I would pay a lot more money to see Chelsea in the Champions-League next season, no matter what's going to happen,

the club or this fan community will be on the receiving end. It could be a lot worse...

I read you're familiar with numbers, so by putting it all together, my situation has massively decreased. I give you that.

Am i as confident as when i cockly approached you with my proposed bet?

No, but i'm still not broken!

Being honest is an important part of life so i don't have to beat about the bush about that.

Now the bookies would love to place that bet, that's for sure.

I like to play and everything that comes with it, the anticipation, the kick and the upcoming sweet.

I need big pressure to bring out the best in myself, maybe the current Chelsea too.

Last season we had a clean slate, no one was able to throw us off the porch, sky was the limit.

That's different now, the inevitable thing is going to happen (soon), that means we'll be back on the horse!

Will it be enough to get a top 3 finish?

Already 14 points behind the third place, the media tries everything to take us to the cleaners, being the current laughing stock of the league seems almost impossible to recover from, but i have seen more difficult comebacks in recent history

(take a good look at Klopp's Dortmund in his last season).

I think for Mourinho and his stuff, the team and Abramovich it's not over yet, so my hope is still there.

Watching every game, praying for the best, but still not good enough by getting the results needed,

is frustrating but definitely not boring.

We'll see what a result we'll get.

you were conned really and I dont wish to hold you to what was an unfair bet , Make a small donation to the Forum . I admire your faith even if it is misplaced.