The Mourinho Thread

That's just wrong dude. You don't even know him personally.

he's a grown man , who eye gouges his opponent manager from behind, when things arent going well, and then refuses to apologise. the height of cowardice

i don't need to know him personally , to tell , that he is a sneaky bastard who doesn't deserve respect.

Getting back on track.

The style of play is already much better, the wins must kick in.

what's that based on? one game against stoke? the style was horrendous in the game before vs liverpoolm and i didn't see kiev, but it seems we were bailed out by an own goal and set piece. we need a proper attacking tactician to get us back on track

he's a grown man , who eye gouges his opponent manager from behind, when things arent going well, and then refuses to apologise. the height of cowardice

i don't need to know him personally , to tell , that he is a sneaky bastard who doesn't deserve respect.

Some of the things he does are questionable to say the least, and no one of sane minds is going to defend him for those things.

However, most people, just like you, go too far from what is the reality, some comments i've seen in here about him, can be appropriate for criminals, or serious offenders, not a football manager, who at least from what we know is not a drug dealer/murderer/pimp.

I don't like Guardiola, i don't like Ronaldo, i don't like Rodgers or others, but disrespect them as people? That's a step too far from what is the reality, or what really matters in this world.