The Mourinho Thread

I don't think he deserves another transfer window. What is he going to do besides selling Musonda, he will look for a quick fix. Premiere League clubs won't sell so we'll probably make his friend Jorge Mendes richer.

reckon the club owns him a proper transfer window since he did not get one this time around.

reckon the club owns him a proper transfer window since he did not get one this time around.

How much does the champion of Premier League usually need to spend in the summer to avoid relegation battle the next season?

The right time to sack Mourinho is at the end of the season, unless this board believe the team will get a top 4 finish.

This team won't finish in the top 4, and the squad is not good enough to even think about winning the UCL, so I don't think there is a guy available that would manage to win the UCL or get a top 4 finish in the PL, so there is little reason to fire Jose at this moment.

Keeping him untill the end of the season will also send a message: the club supported him the whole season, even in the worst moments, but its not working anymore. If Mourinho is fired now, many people will say that was unfair and he still was going to get this team to a top 4 finish or it was only a bad run.

Don't think he will get till end of season.He will get till Jan start atmost and if we arent 7th/8th in the table he will be gone.He isnt doing anything different.Not playing youth while he has said he will give RLC a run of games.No change in formation or tactics.

The right time to sack Mourinho is at the end of the season, unless this board believe the team will get a top 4 finish.

This team won't finish in the top 4, and the squad is not good enough to even think about winning the UCL, so I don't think there is a guy available that would manage to win the UCL or get a top 4 finish in the PL, so there is little reason to fire Jose at this moment.

Keeping him untill the end of the season will also send a message: the club supported him the whole season, even in the worst moments, but its not working anymore. If Mourinho is fired now, many people will say that was unfair and he still was going to get this team to a top 4 finish or it was only a bad run.

We need run away title winning form to get top 4 from here, just not happening.

Our best bet is the Euro comps, we wouldn't be good enough for the CL if it was a set league, but as we know all to well, in knockout cups, any thing is possible.

If Jose stays it would be madness to buy in January ,,IMO the options are sack him now or write off this season completely and wait till next year to restart

Not strengthening in January would be madness, whoever is in charge. At this point we've got nothing to lose and money is the last of our worries. It's not an option.

I'm 50/50 but still think he should be given until the end of the season otherwise they would always remain that question mark should we have or not have sacked him. Also Alex Ferguson had a terrible early season at Man Utd before becoming a club immortal. Klopp also had a terrible first half of a season before clawing back points in the 2nd half.

In saying all this I have some criticisms. Jose is making me sound like a broken record here but he needs to change & modify his approach. That game highlighted how lacking our attack is given the amount of talent we have at disposal. The final third of our attack is a fkn disaster. The attackers all seem to try drift into the box and everyone is crowding in there standing like statues. Once the attacker with the ball goes into the box he holds onto way too late and hit a piss poor shot or final pass. It was predictable and easily dealt with by Stoke's defence all day long. Also why weren't Cesar and Baba drilling crosses from out wide on the overlap & drawing out Stoke's defenders which would have kept them guessing. So fkn frustrating to watch our team to the point where I'm fkn screaming at the TV like a mad man! I have honestly seen junior teams and my sunday league team play with better tactical approaches and fundamentals than Chelsea.

Seriously is Jose still going to continually stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation and his one dimensional attacking approach until he gets the sack? For farks sake man try save yourself & make some progressive changes to your approach. Recently Jose said he's not going to change his ways and that he can only learn from himself at this high level. Wakeup Jose its almost 2016 & we're 16th in the league! You know what all greats in every industry continually push for progress, learning from their peers and competitors. If you stick to the same one approach in any modern & dynamic industry you're going to get killed by the competition.

So will this old stubborn chestnut Jose accept there needs to be changes or will his his ego get in the way? Well now it's all in his hands and there are no excuses left for him or other people to blame. That's if isn't sacked on Monday already.

I am currently in great pain for our club's dismal situation. Maybe we can still win the CL and this season will be saved.

KTBFFH!!!

this man say he will play kids if we continues struggle, still waiting

exactly , he is a coward and a liar. not only is he destroying us short term, he is letting our future rot too. can't understand why a single person backs him.

Rumors are that Rodger, RDM and Hiddink are all on our short list to replace Jose until the end of the season. Goodness me if there is any truth in this I don't know what to say, maybe the problem isn't mainly Jose after all but the board as well. If we get rid of Jose a good replacement needs to come in, not 3 managers that have been sacked from their respective jobs barely a few months ago.

I can't see RDM coming back there's rumours about hiddink and makelele managing chelsea

These are the exact same reasons I've voted "No."