The Mourinho Thread

Just ignore posts like that mate - don't get sucked into it.

You made valid points.

Of course mate. For me supporting is actually wanting the best for your club, and funnily enough, maybe wanting Mourinho out at the moment is actually supporting Chelsea.

Already explained why.

That said, I would love it if he can change himself and us, turn this around and be here for 10+ years. Prove us wrong. Just can't see it.

There's a reason I wrote 'at this point of the season'. Okay, the 1000 times part was clearly an exaggeration, but they had 7 defeats by the 1st of november and they won their next game on the 9th. But they were cruising their CL group in front of Arsenal and they were still in their DFB pokal. And this is the most positive from their part compared to us; their problems behind the scenes were an ant colony compared to this shadowy tornado we're currently up against. Klopp was burned out by the results and he had the guts to to ignore his pride, admit the shortcomings and hewas doing his earnest best to fix the problems, whereas Mourinho has the audacity to always blame external circumstances for the shortcomings.

I think that's the part that has lost me most respect for him.

His absolute failure to admit any problem, and constant blaming of everything else.

Just man up and take it on the chin - life is about balance, very few people in life experience all ups. And the fact of having a down, makes you appreciate the ups.

I would have felt more confident if he'd have taken ownership of the problems.

you sound more like a troll with every post

really...? just because I debate against completely OTT posts. When a post is made correctly about some of things going wrong I tend to agree, but when you get over the top know nuffink wendies wetting their nappies desperate to get an exagerated view across that oversteps the line then I feel as if I should stand up and be counted rather than be bullied by keyboard warriors

chelsea will probably hire Rodgers ffs

I laughed so much when I read this initially, but after thinking about it long and hard - he would be OK as an interim.

Hazard = Suarez (ish)

Willian = Sturridge (ish)

JT = Gerrard (ish)

He managed to get Loserpool pretty close with a team on paper at least equal or worse than our current squad.

At least he tries to play attacking dynamic football. I'm sure he would have also learnt from that mistake against us where he just needed a draw.

I dunno though - there must be better options :)

I mean jesus I even praised the FSW during his tenure as he delivered a trophy! I would never have thought that! Somebody could have given me an infinite number of guesses and praising the FSW would have been nowhere on the radar!

really...? just because I debate against completely OTT posts. When a post is made correctly about some of things going wrong I tend to agree, but when you get over the top no nuffink wendies wetting their nappies desperate to get an exagerated view across that oversteps the line then I feel as if I should stand up and be counted rather than be bullied by keyboard warriors

I take it you mean :

"know nothing"

Ironic really :)

Someone is mad because someone else has different point of view. LOL If Mou goes tomorrow someone should goes with him. CFC>Mourinho.

his backroom staff no doubt.

Would like Steve Holland to stay on.

Would still like Paul Clement to take over if Mourinho goes

I laughed so much when I read this initially, but after thinking about it long and hard - he would be OK as an interim.

Hazard = Suarez (ish)

Willian = Sturridge (ish)

JT = Gerrard (ish)

He managed to get Loserpool pretty close with a team on paper at least equal or worse than our current squad.

At least he tries to play attacking dynamic football. I'm sure he would have also learnt from that mistake against us where he just needed a draw.

I dunno though - there must be better options :)

I mean jesus I even praised the FSW during his tenure as he delivered a trophy! I would never have thought that! Somebody could have given me an infinite number of guesses and praising the FSW would have been nowhere on the radar!

I doubt he would learn, purists never Change their ways, plus our defense is bad enough as it Is, would only get worse under his control.

The only thing that would give me the slightest bit of hope with him is maybe he could get out of Hazard what he got out of Suarez, but even then will that be enough to counter the weaknesses elsewhere his teams have? I'm not convinced.

I doubt he would learn, purists never Change their ways, plus our defense is bad enough as it Is, would only get worse under his control.

The only thing that would give me the slightest bit of hope with him is maybe he could get out of Hazard what he got out of Suarez, but even then will that be enough to counter the weaknesses elsewhere his teams have? I'm not convinced.

It is a quandary :(

I just don't know who else can come in and do a job.

I think it's only fair if the board after backing him keep Mou until the end of the season - but how many more meltdowns are we going to see. Now the FA are handing out stadium bans - I can see them liking it, as Jose is a repeat offender.

Such a ridiculous situation and proof that nightmares can happen at any time

Right now it feels like you've scored two hot chicks, hit their apartment and found out they ain't really chicks :(

Are you guys really considering Rodgers? :D please no, if we go down that route just appoint JT as manager-player.

I'm considering it

Please someone talk me out of it

Hiddink is my first choice :) despite his fall from grace, he gave me some great times as a Chelsea fan :)

I'm considering it

Please someone talk me out of it

Hiddink is my first choice :) despite his fall from grace, he gave me some great times as a Chelsea fan :)

I would take anything over Rodgers, hell i'd take back the FSW before him, i realy really couldn't handle him as our manager.

And his almost league winning season was all down to Suarez if you ask me.

I'm considering Paul Clement but I can hear 50% of the posters on here banging the keyboard to a google search ;-)

I dunno - I always think the lower league guys will struggle with the ego's in the bigger teams. I think that aspect is probably the hardest to learn and was definitely the undoing of AVB everywhere he went :)

It's a tough one... But older managers seem to be able to navigate the players better.

I dunno - I always think the lower league guys will struggle with the ego's in the bigger teams. I think that aspect is probably the hardest to learn and was definitely the undoing of AVB everywhere he went :)

It's a tough one... But older managers seem to be able to navigate the players better.

he knows Chelsea, he knows the board, he knows the transfer policy, he knows the youth system, he has worked under big names, he has worked with big players and ego's...... perhaps a smidge too early, but he has all the right credentials.

Of course its unlikely, but wouldnt it be great to see Chelsea give an up and coming British person a chance?