The Mourinho Thread

I find the arrogance that we won't be dragged into a relegation battle pretty disturbing

Our form is atrocious

What right do we have not to get relegated?

I know I will be ridiculed for this but we have steadily dropped down the table - how low do we have to sink, before it becomes an option?

We're not gonna get relegated bro :) that much I can assure you

I'd still be a Chelsea fan if they were relegated.

I was when we were ,, and even when we were close to going down lower

The hardest times are when the Club treat people badly ... Ranieri Ancelotti Wilkins ,, Ballack A Cole and Eva .

its more than just tin cups

I agree there's no hope but I want him gone for other reasons. I'm sick of the BS. The mind games, the immature garbage. The tantrums. I don't find it endearing or interesting. It's extremely childish. I want a manager who can just shut up and manage the team sans drama. Chelsea doesn't just need a new manager, it needs a culture change.

I remember you. Haven't seen you around here in ages. And I agree.

I find the arrogance that we won't be dragged into a relegation battle pretty disturbing

Our form is atrocious

I know I will be ridiculed for this but we have steadily dropped down the table - how low do we have to sink, before it becomes an option?

Apart from losing that game, don't you think that the overall style of play is getting better and better?

Today the team created goal scoring opportunities, but was unlucky and spoiled it in the end.

For me that's a positive development, if we can continue like this, i don't think we are going to get relegated.

We have won some games so far, so some confidence should be there.

Reaching top 3 has become really difficult now, most likely we have to refrain from that goal.

That realism should be mentioned.

The start of the upcoming week will be very exciting, i hope that the sack isn't coming, it could happen, sadly.

Our form is atrocious

Just basic logic, Dortmund,Liverpool and Spurs last season were every bit as horrible as we are now yet all finished top 8, the former were bottom in New year yet no one thought they were seriously going down.

We, like they, have too muxh individual quality in the squad to be in relegation places or close after 38 games, its not arrogance, its just fact.

If we end the season relegated or within 15 points of it, I'll terminate my account here and not eat Pizza for a year.

Just basic logic, Dortmund,Liverpool and Spurs last season were every bit as horrible as we are now yet all finished top 8, the former were bottom in New year yet no one thought they were seriously going down.

We, like they, have too muxh individual quality in the squad to be in relegation places or close after 38 games, its not arrogance, its just fact.

If we end the season relegated or within 15 points of it, I'll terminate my account here and not eat Pizza for a year.

Totally agree with you Tom about us being relegated.

But about us and our future with Mourinho. A real head v. heart moment isn't it Tom? Fucking wild tbh.

Totally agree with you Tom about us being relegated.

But about us and our future with Mourinho. A real head v. heart moment isn't it Tom? Fucking wild tbh.

Absolutely,keep switching between in and out at the moment, I feel like an Arsenal fan.

NOT FACT your opinion ,, I am confident we won't be relegated but should that be considered a vindication of our current manager .

no need to go that far :)

I don't believe we will go down - but a few wins from those below us and it could start to get very shit. Hopefully we will make the Top 8.

NOT FACT your opinion ,, I am confident we won't be relegated but should that be considered a vindication of our current manager .

Absolutely not, whoevers in charge this team will get top 8 minimum, there's too much quality in this squad.

Take a serious at M'gladbach, they've risen from the ashes, after the coach who took them to the CL for the first time in ages resigned and the new coach, relatively unknown, has made them play smoothly since. I understand the sentimentality for him, but come on, you can't look past the damage his coaching's causing at an alarming rate, that even the most serene person would be challenged by the frustrating soap opera BS the club is currently in. We're even 1000 times worse than the likes of Dortmund last year and Moyes' United at this point of the season. The tactics are so useless for a squad of this caliber. His coaching is archaic and non-dynamic. He's got low flexibility.

Right now, we're looking at future humiliations by the likes of f**king United, Leicester, Tottenham, Watford, Sunderland, etc as a given. If you take a moment to think about those upcoming games, do you honestly feel an air optimism about them? I really doubt it. Many are rightfully being behind him, but the sooner he's out, the much more time the club will get to regenerate and control the colossal damage that's been inflicted so far.

Not going to debate the rest of it cos I cba but come on, really? Dortmund, on February 6th 2015 had a record of played 19, won 4, drew 4, lost 11. Their 4 wins were against Augsburg, Freiburg, BMG and Hoffenheim, 3 were at home and 3 were by 1 goal. They were bottom of the table on 16 points from a possible 57 and were in genuine danger of going down with only 15 games to go.

Talk about an over-exaggeration, we're in trouble but we're in nowhere near as much trouble as Dortmund were last season. Good god.

He is from Brazil of course he cant come to games that doesnt make his opinions invalid . Actually I didnt want Benitez but he did an excellent job for us .

makes his opinions totally invalid when he criticises support. Dont mind criticism in a debate about the team...but criticism about support from those that don't go is off limits

The fact he has stayed this long has convinced me that he will not be sacked until either a.) the end of the season, or b.) it becomes mathematically impossible to qualify for the CL.

What's the point of sacking him after it's mathematically impossible to quaify for the Champions League? The chances of us finishing in the top 4 are already low at this point but there's still a chance. If the club are really concerned about getting into the competition, then sack him now and hope his replacement can get us into it with 26 games left. Otherwise, back him all the way, even after the failure to qualify for the Champions League.