The Mourinho Thread

Let's not resort to personal insults

Yes we are all pissed off!

Also remember that English might not be the first, second or even third language of some members - so try to be patient when reading what they post.

The vote will be interesting

I think Jose will be gone. It is sad, because he had such an amazing opportunity - for me he has failed us.

He failed to rotate, failed to integrate youth and failed to play attacking football.

I think he is the best 2 year manager in the business and you will win a trophy with him - but at what cost?

Our future is now unclear

He traded Mata, Lukaku and KDB for a Capital One and league title, is this worth it we might have to ask ourselves when Lukaku earn his 50m transfer to PSG or KDB is included in World 11 in a couple of years.

He traded Mata, Lukaku and KDB for a Capital One and league title, is this worth it we might have to ask ourselves when Lukaku earn his 50m transfer to PSG or KDB is included in World 11 in a couple of years.

Indeed that's my point.

As a fan of Chelsea each of us needs to weigh this up and decide.

And such is life we will all make a different outcome.

He doesn't know how to make us look good in attack, I already knew that. But now he's forgotten how to do what he's good at, defending.

If we can't attack, can't defend then what exactly is he training the team on???

I'm getting depressed, just make the losing stop.......

Attacking and defending are connected though. If you fail to score, there's a big chance the other team will. That's why the team looks fine (defensively) before conceding.

Lukaku will NEVER play for a top club .. havent you read the posts on his thread . :ph34r:

Yeah, today was the final nail of the coffin. Mourinho cannot sadly turn this around. He had over 10 PL games to pull us out and he has failed to do so. 3 losses in a row is just atrocious.

People here said we are just too good for relegation, but sorry guys, we are heading towards relegation as long Jose is in charge. It's the same old story I'm seeing game after game after game and nothing is changing for the greater good.

Costa, Fabregas, all the players he bought for last season are looking like quick fixes for that season. It really does.

I'm constantly fed up of people around telling me "HAVE FUN IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP! TROLOLOL" Time to move on now, before it is really really too late. I think it's even too late for top 4 now.

Relax we wont get relegated thanks to Villa and Sunderland and someone else

It's funny how a lot of people are saying "why did Mourinho sell Mata, KDB ect." when back when we parked the bus every week, people were fine with it. Not to say I'm super cool for having known it was the wrong move back then, but seriously, we've sold way too many very, very good attacking players recently. Not to mention the likes of Bertrand.

Relax we wont get relegated thanks to Villa and Sunderland and someone else

Ha! I remember when I predicted at the start we'll struggle to come 3rd this season and I was mocked. Little did I know we'll be battling relegation with 1/3rd of the season gone!

I'm Mourinho's biggest ass licker here.

Not saying I WANT him out, but I have to admit that (assuming we appoint the right replacement) I wouldn't explode in anger if he went now.

This may sound outrageous and hilarious at the same time, but I would seriously consider Brentan if we can't get Carlo back and think Pep is impossible. Knows how to train and coach attractive, attacking football and did so without the ability to attract super star talent. He'd have a much better squad of players here and would be able to buy anyone he wants assuming the owner backs him.

I kind of think he'd do very well here.